Photography

I headed down to the Anime Expo in Downtown LA today in a (vaguely) Lex (Like) cosplay. “Why?” you may ask. “The Tribe was not an anime.” Neither is power rangers, but do you know what they have in common??.. they both at one time have featured Dwayne Cameron as a leading male role!!! So I brought my copy of A New Dawn and my skateboard and seized the opportunity to dress as Lex and meet Bray for my birthday!!! I felt proud to be the only Tribe fan to make it out this year. We should co-ordinate an outing if there are any west coasters here in the states who would like to do a meet and greet. Dwayne is very passionate about his work and was a super fun and genuine guy and I’m sure if we asked, he would put in a good word for some kind of partial cast reunion. Who knows, maybe… another gathering???.. just a thought :grimacing:

…Also I saw Sora which was very cool.

6 Likes

Oh my gosh. This is trippy, I’d hoped some tribe fans see the anime expo advert and find Dwayne there! :smiley: Mind if I share a pic or two of you and him on Revival’s facebook?

2 Likes

Of course not, Amber! He’s coming to next years AX and to Power Morphicon this year, BTW!