Mouse: 34 :thumbsdown:
Zoot: 66

soā€¦ how are things? :joy:

Jack: 160 +
Ram: 146
Mouse: 33 -

Silence getting to you, huh? :joy:

Oh, things are alright! Finally starting to get my life in order. Yeah, Iā€™d say theyā€™re pretty okay! :sunglasses::thumbsup:

ā€¦ How are things with you? :laughing:

Jack: 160
Ram: 147 :thumbsup:
Mouse: 32 :thumbsdown:

Well, yeah I guess :joy:

Aw, really? Thatā€™s great to hear! Iā€™m currently back in University now that my course has started. Itā€™s great fun and pretty relaxed but Iā€™m not excited for my next one coming up in two weeks. (Itā€™s less practical and moreā€¦ based on actually studying lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) At least Iā€™m using all of my free time well during this course to draw some and edit on my Tribe videos for once :joy: :heart_eyes:

Jack: 161 +
Ram: 147
Mouse: 31 -

Also lovely to hear! Yayyy videos! I donā€™t know about you but Iā€™ve always found that being busy with studies or whatever during the day makes me doubly productive in my free time. :grin:

I really want to get back to studying myself at some point but I gotta wait til next yearā€™s intake to be able to sign up for courses. :unamused:

Ah well! I guess at least Iā€™ve got a while to really think about what I want to do. :relieved:

Jack: 161
Ram: 148 :thumbsup:
Mouse: 30 :thumbsdown:

Yeah, Iā€™m the same honestly :joy: I always edit videos when I have other important deadlines :sweat_smile:

Aww itā€™s a struggle when you figure it out at the wrong timing so you have to wait :frowning: Youā€™re right though, all the more time thinking about it and getting it right for you :smiley:

Jack: 162 +
Ram: 148
Mouse: 29 -

Whew! Iā€™m back! One of my housemates is moving out in a week and a bit so Iā€™ve been on a desperate hunt for a replacementā€¦ :sweat::rolling_eyes:

Jack: 162
Ram: 149 :thumbsup:
Mouse: 28 :thumbsdown:

OohH, that sounds stressful. Was it on short notice? :fearful:

Jack: 163 +
Ram: 149
Mouse: 27 -

Ah, I guessā€¦? I mean, she gave reasonable noticeā€¦ I just donā€™t have the time or patience to find a new housemate right now and Iā€™m going to New Zealand next month.

She basically picked the worst possible time to jump ship. :unamused::-1:

Jack: 163
Ram: 150 :+1:
Mouse: 26 :-1:

Oh, I see. Wow, youā€™re going to NZ!?!? Damn Iā€™m so jealous!! :heart_eyes:

Jack: 164 +
Ram: 150
Mouse: 25 -

Whooooops! Busy, busy! I forgot about this topic again! :sweat_smile:

Yeah! :grin: Only gonna be there, like, three days for my cousinā€™s wedding but still! :star_struck:

Jack: 164
Ram: 151 :+1:
Mouse: 24 :-1:

Damn! I canā€™t believe how much weā€™ve managed to whittle Mouse down!

Oh, I see :slight_smile: Awesome! But at least you live pretty ā€œcloseā€ (I mean comparing to me) so you might be able to come back for a real Tribe trip someday. I wish but itā€™'s soooo far. Iā€™m going to have to wait a lot before I can save up that kind of money :sob:

Jack: 165 +
Ram: 151
Mouse: 23 -

yes it pains me a but tbh but oh well unfortunate but necessary :joy:

:flight_arrival: :australia: nyooooooooom! Iā€™m home!

Well, when ya do get there, (I believe in you!) if you happen to stop over in Melbourne on the way, I am a certified terrible tour guide but I do know all the names of common Australian birds. :joy:

Jack: 165
Ram: 152 :+1:
Mouse: 22 :-1:

Hahahaha :joy: Sounds great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Jack: 166 +
Ram: 152
Mouse: 21 -

Jack: 166
Ram: 153 :+1:
Mouse: 20 :-1: