Amber's Art Store

Signatures:

3 Likes

You know I love your stuff :heart_eyes: It’s so pretty, and I always love your colouring and blending.

That first Bramber one is amazing, love looking at tribal art!

I miss photoshop so much :weary:

I am now sorting through my old art and decided to repost those I can look at without cringing. Yes, I miss photoshop a lot as well and I wish I had easy access to it.
Click on images for full size, as always.

Canon Fan Art

Season One

aj2G08.png

The Zoot funeral one is actually one of my personal favourites. It just works.
aj0nJe.jpg

Season Three

aj0ldQ.png

aj0u3m.png

aj0C85.png

aj01ff.jpg

Season Four

aj0aEs.jpg

aj2rPF.png

aj0XSM.jpg

aj0j72.png

Season Five

aj0SSx.png

aj0RXb.png

aj0M3X.png

aj0cRN.png

aj0WLN.jpg

aj0Jy2.png

3 Likes

AU Fan Art

This is where it gets fun. Some of these wallpapers are based on storylines from @mall_rat tribe, others are plainly good old imagination. Have fun guessing which is which :sweat_smile:

aj06ED.png

aj2xG5.png

aj09vJ.jpg

aj000j.jpg

aj2oOd.png

aj0z8Y.jpg

aj0AU8.png

aj0wOp.png

aj0Dv6.png

aj0HLc.png

aj0fX1.png

aj0hpd.png

I definitely have a soft spot for the ‘beyond s5’ stories featuring Amber and Trudy, and sometimes the signatures are a lot less work, so there’s often no meaningful story behind them, but the general inspiration.

7 Likes

Awwww… The Beamer ones make me sentimental :sob:

Omg I love them all.

So why aren’t you making the banners? You are clearly capable. Wow, can’t stop looking at it all.

2 Likes

I remember so many of these, and they still look as good now as they did back then. I’m sorry you no longer have access to photoshop.

1 Like

No working laptop/computer for the last couple of years and most importantly, no photoshop - had that program only on the ancient laptop (that freezes, overheats and generally dies half an hour after I boot it up).
Editing art on tablet is a big no no. Tried and failed. :disappointed:

Aw shucks @Amber

Well you have the memories.