Face Paint Party 🎨

Here’s how I see it – Any Tribe fan who adamantly insists that they have never donned Tribe-esque face paint neither in public nor in the privacy of their own home, is prrrobably not that big of a fan or, uh… lying. :smirk:

Eh. Maybe I’m wrong but, regardless, this is a topic for all you fantastic Tribesters to show off that face paint before you wipe it off and return to the boredom of normal society. :relieved::ok_hand:

Here… I’ll get us started…

4 3

Simple bathroom face paint look by yours truly. Red, black and silver cos obviously most of what I’ve got on hand is primarily for my Techno cosplay… and I’ve just realised I’m wearing my Techno shirt, aren’t I? :sweat_smile: Kinda reminds me of Adam Ant, just a lil bit, cos of the nose stripe, y’know? :thinking:

Anyway! Now you’ve got a great excuse to put on some funky Tribe-y make up! So go do it and take a picture and come back and showww usss! Fun, right? :grin:

:musical_note: Put some make up… on ya face! … I bet you’ll look… super cool! :musical_note:

4 Likes

Oh a topic that speaks to my heart! Because I’ve never done this ever…

Uploading… Uploading…

2 Likes

4 Likes

oh wow, that is just so gorgeous Ash :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ohh!!! YES!!!

This is exactly the type of thread I wanted. Honestly, I’ve been thinking for years that I want to try making makeup looks based on the ones in the show but I’ve never felt good enough with my makeup skills but I might actually start getting at it this summer or something…

Anyway, I had a period (in 2011 somewhere) when I just LOVED painting my face and dressing up kinda like in the show. I found some of the pictures on my facebook for you to enjoy, lmao.

So here, have some babyfaced 2011 me:

6 Likes

This photo is about 2 years old, but hey if we have a special topic, gotta post in here as well.

4 Likes

Forgot to post this but I guess I should show off how I went to the store when everything first started.

4 Likes

That’s over fifteen years ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Wait how did I not post it here? You guys see this yet? Enjoy my dumb face.

And a bonus one

2 Likes

Oh, this thread is making me feel so nostalgic! Here are a couple from my Sector 4 Productions days! Firstly as a Gull (think this was my favourite of the tribal markings) and secondly as a grown-up Bray Jr. So much fun.

TS4Jacob TS4Bray1

2 Likes

I love the gull look. Yet another tribe we saw more of.

2 Likes

Not paint…digital Manip. Still fun

Hey there, Tribesters! Been a while! :wave::grin: Just dropped in to post this picture of me with face paint on as one of my D&D characters, Norel, the other week. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Norel is my formerly-blind elven College of Glamour bard who paints gold over the scars the surround his eyes. He’s one of them artsy types… Like really artsy types… Obnoxiously artsy… You know what I mean… :art: :eyes:

… Also! I recently moved house to my own little place so, as you can see, I now have the freedom to hang my B.F.T.F. in the lounge area for all to admire. :laughing:

5 Likes

Congratulations on getting your own space! :nana:

And - you definitely rock the tribal look. It’s great enough to take out to the streets!

1 Like