Icon Contest #1 🌈

Remember the old avatar icon contests? Suuuuure ya do! Well, I’ve missed them! So here am I taking matters into my own hands and doing something about it! :triumph::+1:

It’s all pretty self-explanatory – Make an avatar icon… Be judged against your peers… Win, perhaps? … Or… better luck next time! There are only a couple of things to keep in mind:

Entries must be 150 x 150 pixels in size and should adhere to the prompt provided.

It’s up to you how you chose to interpret the prompt but, if the user doing the judging can’t see it in your entry? Ya ain’t gonna win! :relieved:

Whoever gets picked as the winner gets to come with the fresh prompt and create and judge the next contest but, for now… you’ve got me to deal with. :sunglasses:

Okie dokie! Without further ado – The prompt for this round is…

rainbows

That’s right! It’s Pride Month, baby, so give me your gaudiest, brightest, most colourful avatars! Aside from following the prompt, subject matter is up to you but make 'em Tribey and make 'em bright, bright, bright! :star_struck:

I wanna get Lisa Frank vibes from these things! :dog::rainbow:

You have one week month from now to create your masterpieces! Submit them to this topic at any point before Monday the 10th of June 15th of July in order to take part! :v::smirk:

Annnnnd… 3… 2… 1… begin! :tada:

1 Like

She goes by Dash

1 Like

Oh I can do THIS one. Back soon.

1 Like

RainbowGirls

2 Likes