What Have You Been Watching?

I really missed announcing to everyone that I was watching a show so here I am rebooting this good old topic. :joy:

Have you just started getting into a new show? Did you see a really neat movie recently? Or maybe you just re-watched an old favourite and want to recommend it to the world! Whichever it is, this is the topic for you! Pull up the reply box and tell everyone: What have you been watching?

Oh, me? Well, lately, Iā€™ve been watching a bit of House MD with Hugh Laurie! (By which I mean, heā€™s in it ā€“ Not that heā€™s been watching it with me)

I used to watch this show with my mum back when it still aired on TV but Iā€™ve never had a chance to watch it from start to finishā€¦ until now!

Enjoying it so far and surprised to find myself really appreciating characters I didnā€™t particularly think much of when I watched it before! Good stuff. :+1:

1 Like

atm iā€™m watching the 100th, like some more of us lol

besides that i have start to rewatch some old series from childhood ( thanks to streaming and an ex which is a pc freak) . like " black stallion" or ā€œJanoschā€ ( do you guys know Janosch? itā€™s a german production) ā€¦ i also decided to start a rewatch on " mcleods daugthers"ā€¦

so many showsā€¦ to less time :frowning:

Me during the day I am rewatching the tribe, I am on series 3, so far and at night I am either watching Tenko (dvd) or MAS*Hā€¦ (My daughter is a fan) and then family guy or american dad

MASH is pretty cool, start watching it years ago, because grandpa liked it too :slight_smile:

I am a massive Alan Alda fanā€¦ I want to wrap him on bubble wrap and keep him safe lol

1 Like

How do you have time to watch TV? Whaaaa?

Lol, I used to watch so much: Teen Wolf, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, Shameless, Girl Meets World, The 100ā€¦

And then I think my job discovered my life is watching TV and roleplaying because suddenly I have all these horridly long shifts M-F and the weekends belong to sleep.

So um yeah only been keeping up with Scandal because my sister DVRs it and we watch together in the hours before or after I get off workā€¦

#boringlifepost

Iā€™ve been watching 12 Monkeys, like obsessivelyā€¦ Two seasons in about 3 daysā€¦ Season 3 airs over my birthday weekend (all 12 episodes in three days!) so iā€™m going to record them and then obsessively watch them on the bank holiday. Also Shadowhunters returns on 6 June, canā€™t wait for that!

Then theres The 100, PLL, The Last Kingdom, Supernatural, The Originals, etcā€¦ Basically I work, go to the gym and watch TV. Oh and i rpā€¦ I really need a life :ā€™)

1 Like

I donā€™t watch tv its more listen to it, I have a portable dvd player so listen to it

Yess!!! Iā€™m so happy about this thread, yaaass! Best initiative! Of course I love The Tribe :two_hearts: Another of my all time favorite shows, speaking of those finished airing, is Heroes :slight_smile:

I recently watched Riverdale and Iā€™m obsessed with it! Iā€™m so sad thereā€™s going to be a lot of waiting now for season 2 now :frowning:

Iā€™m also following Shadowhunters but itā€™s on break currently. Iā€™m not the biggest fan of the way the show is made and everything but I love the Malec ship and Iā€™m a huge fan of the books so I just feel like I gotta keep up because of those reasons.

Ahhh, I also love Doctor Who, Supernatural, X-Files, New Girl and Modern Family but Iā€™m currently behind on all those shows because my main focus, always, is keeping up with k-dramas and they literally air new ones all the time (always 2 episodes/week as well). If anyone is interested more specifically on kdramas Iā€™m currently following one called Chicago Typewriter and Suspicious Partner :slight_smile: Kdramas are a bit special if youā€™re not used to them but as a fan of years itā€™s part of my daily routine by now, lmao. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh wow thatā€™s interesting, how come? :smiley:

I have 2 adhd special needs childrenā€¦ there is only so much Barbie and Disney films you can watch on repeat hahaā€¦

I have my dvds and colouring set up in the kitchen, I sit here pretty much everyday (well when I am not cleaning) this is my space front room is theirs, obviously we do things together but can not watch same films over and over and over lol

1 Like

Ahh, of course I understand. I was more interested about why you listen and not watch but then now I get how you mean :slight_smile: Oh my god, so many pretty pencils :heart:

Currently Salem sort of. I find myself liking it and also not.

Really havenā€™t had luck in the TV depeartment since Iā€™m caught up on most of my shows.

Antonia is in Salem though for a little bit.

Ive got fineline, normal, and glitter pens all my glitter pens

Arrow, Flash, Legends, some Supergirl but I donā€™t care if I miss it. Iā€™m fairly obsessed with The West Wing, as Iā€™m on my twelfth rewatch of it. Trying to watch Twin Peaks and Prison Break, but itā€™s so hard for me to get into them. Iā€™ve been trying to rewatch Tribe, but I have several mental blocks to watching it now, not the least of which is a wife that hates the show because of an idiot mistake I made years ago Iā€™m shocked hasnā€™t spread through the whole fandom.

Mmhmā€¦ I love Twin Peaks but do I have to agree itā€™s a tricky one to get intoā€¦ Iā€™ve been trying to rewatch it lately in anticipation of The Return (in only four days?! :astonished:) but itā€™s been really hard getting myself to actually sit down to an episode.

ā€¦ Do I dare let my curiosity get the better of me and ask about that ā€œidiot mistakeā€?

You donā€™t want to know, and I donā€™t want to talk about it, so itā€™s probably best for us both if you donā€™t. Lol.

@Wolvespire ā€“ Pffft. Gotcha. Fair enough. :relieved:

Folksā€¦ Iā€™ve just watched Tron. Like, the original 1982 film, Tron. I hadnā€™t seen Tron before and now Iā€™ve just seen Tron. See, I really liked Tron: Legacy when I saw it in cinemas a while back, so I thought, hey, might as well give the original a look at!

Oh. My. God. You guysā€¦ :astonished::sparkles:

Why didnā€™t anyone ever tell me to watch this before?! Why didnā€™t anybody tell me?! I mean, uhā€¦ Hello?! Please, please, please, somebody else tell me theyā€™ve seen Tron too and know exactly what Iā€™m on about right now. :dizzy_face:

Iā€™ve just assumed everyone has seen Tron.

Oh, but you mustnā€™t assume, Hil! There are so many lost and pop-culturally uneducated among us who need your guidance! I mean, just look at me! I hadnā€™t even seen Tron! A prime example! If not for Legacy, I could have gone my entire life without watching it! :scream: