Ann's Gartllery

Occasionally when I’m not suffering from exhaustion/extreme laziness, I get creative. To get us started, I’ll share some of the best of my creations in more recent history.

mme8Me.png mmeEos.png mmegrj.png

mmJcYn.jpg

mmJj21.png

mmellc.jpg

mmesmY.png

mmebNp.jpg

mmkGpn.jpg

love it <3

Lovely artwork Ann! Would you mind making me little something please? Maybe a rainbow banner of Trudy and Amber with their babies saying something like best friends first and mothers’ second on it?

I haven’t created anything new in awhile. I’m generally busy, but I’ll see if I can make you something whenever I get a day off work.

Okay thanks Ann.:slight_smile:

1 Like

There you go @littezandra our member @Ash has you covered.

And wow, I should really update this when my life is rearranged.

2 Likes

Sometimes my characters abuse me til I acknowledge them. Today was one of those days Amphion (from another rpg) was especially broody about having nothing to do so I reminded him why :stuck_out_tongue: he didn’t even love her but he’s possessive and obsessive. Gosh darn the flu

Amphion/Katya | Lyrics: “Fingerprints” by Kari Kimmel

Of course now, Sapphire is abusing me bc how dare I memorialize Katya? she hates her and is secretly glad her archenemisis has perished with the flu.

3 Likes

Harlow is Falcon’s treasure and it took her a long time and a break-up between them, to finally accept it, but he’s her treasure too.

Falcon is not my character but the nickname came from “Treasure” by Bruno Mars a typical Falcon pov, however Harlow’s POV is coming more from “Treasure” by Tori Kelly.

3 Likes

@Patch Oh no! Silas is just now (in my head) finding out that Katya died and he is so sadddddddddddd :sob:

2 Likes

Lol oh Silas, sorry man. Hopefully Moyna will give you a proper hug :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes