BIRTH NAME: Deanna Green
DATE OF BIRTH: 7th November 1990
AGE AT THE TIME OF VIRUS:15
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc):
HOME:
HAIR COLOR: Blond
EYE COLOR: Blue/grey
TRIBE: (Former) Mosquito, (Former) Mall Rat,
RELATIONSHIP STATUS (please agree this with another player if you want to have a relationship with another Mall Rat/Character: Single
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: Patch
CHILDREN: None
PLAY-BY (your username here): Salene

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
PERSONAL FAVORITES:
TALENTS: Knows her way around a Computer system… Little medical knowledge learnt from Patch…
HABITS:
SECRET(S):
DISLIKES:
FEARS: Fire
STRENGTHS: Speaks her mind… Looks like a girly girl but knows how to fight with all sorts of weapons… Learnt to hunt for food and fish… Knows how to turn on the charm…
WEAKNESSES:
PERSONALITY:
BACKGROUND:

Dee

After leaving the mall with Patch, we left the city and travelled, after a few years together we went our own ways as the relationship broke down… I travelled alone for a few years until I met some nomads who happily welcomed me in to their group… I had learnt to fish and hunt when I was with Patch, some one had to provide food, my skills were useful to them, I also have a pretty face that could talk anyone into anything, (I know how to charm people)… One day a campfire got out of control and resulted in a few of the nomad being seriously injured, a few died from their injuries, since then I have had a fear of fire… I helped to nurse the sick… One day a red letter was delivered, I was confused and fascinated, no one knew where I was, the nomads are always moving… Curiosity got the better of me and I opened it, the letter inside simply said…

Time to return to the Mall…
Come home…

No signature nothing… I didnt listen and threw it on the fire… It didn’t stop the letters kept coming, they became more force full until one arrived and I knew I couldn’t ignore them anymore…

"Time to take a trip back to city" I sigh

I pack up some supplies, say goodby to the Nomads and set off on the long trek to the city, who knows who I will meet or find at then end…

1 Like