Got a problem? Post here!

So… I am now here a while… Lol…
So maybe it’s time for an individual avatar… But how do I change my picture :no_mouth: I can’t find any switch for that… Can someone please send Ram or Jack around?! :thinking: :joy:

And… Opps… Never really noticed there is a section 18+…:sweat_smile: I actually thought we are all “older” anyway and so I didn’t think of that while writing :eyes:

Ps the last two images are flipped, but there’s a lot of code and I know I will break something if I try and edit. Hopefully though you get the idea of how to change your profile pic.
@Zwenja

And just because it’s been mentioned if your fic is supposed to be for 18+ let an admin know so we can move it appropriately. It’s not always a matter of age, but content.

Thanks… I think I got it…

Hmmm… Well I think I handle earnest stuff but not extrem hardcore or violent :thinking:

As long as it’s not overly explicit you should be fine. I think we allow up to a PG-13 rating before heading to 18+.

1 Like

No one has complaint till now :joy:

It’s not fifty shades of gray after all :rofl: it’s more like… Love scenes like in twilight :thinking: maybe a bit more detail but hardly using “bad” language. After all I studied literature and writing… I should know my stuff​:joy:

Yay… I managed to change the avatar… I am so bad with technic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sorry it takes forever for me to respond :sweat_smile:

Simply said: If you think something would be to explicit for a kid/teenager, label it as 18+

Simply because we have to comply with rules about websites and content for different countries around the world, which say we can’t have it visible to kids.

Though not every member we have posts, doesn’t mean they don’t read things :slight_smile:
There is already a new generation of teens who grew up watching the tribe with their “first gen. tribe fan”-parents :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi… And there a thirteen year old who grew up with gifts shades of Grey… What would have me made puke out everything in that age :joy:My 15 year old goddaughter is my test reader and she says I am pretty fine describing the erotical parts :joy:

1 Like

After discussing with other mods we have decided to tag your fic All of Me as 18+, while you might not have a problem, when the question is raised it’s a good practice to tag it as such.

Thank you for your understanding.

Urm… What now? Were has my story gone? :thinking: ALL OF ME has suddenly disappeared? Huh? The two short stories that lead to that szory were perfectly on order for the normal section too?! :eyes:

It’s been moved to the 18+ side of our fanfic section.

Urm… Well I don’t want to sound pissed off… But shouldn’t that be told to me? I don’t even have access to that area… That’s my intelectuell property we are talking here of. And my other story? And the short ones? There were no different. Really, that’s not the right way to go, to just move things and not tell to the one who made it!

Blockquote[quote=“Lex, post:32, topic:195, full:true”]
After discussing with other mods we have decided to tag your fic All of Me as 18+, while you might not have a problem, when the question is raised it’s a good practice to tag it as such.

Thank you for your understanding.
[/quote]

Any further concerns can be directed to @Trudy.

@Zwenja Sorry, technical error, you should have had access to 18+ all along!

Should be visible for you now

Oh that post wasn’t showed to me… But then I might ask to move my other stories there too please, for they are not different at all. Please. That is confusing otherwise. Thank you. And I also may ask maybe better send me pms or contact me over Facebook if I don’t react to any post. I sometimes have the issue that posts are shown hours later… Sometimes even days. :sweat:

@Zwenja World We Live in now has now been tagged. The others are considered Secret Santa and should be tagged as such.

@Lex thnx… I am on different social platforms (most for my work with cystic fibrosis awareness campaigns) and sometimes it gets a liiiiiiiltteleee stressful to manage it all. I should maybe step back from some… But I am just to passionate about writing, Makin my own art and campaign for cystic fibrosis… My day should have more hours

Uh… And urm… Maybe I am stupid again… How do I set a tag here? (I was already confused back some days when I suddenly saw the lounge… My messenger here showed me only two days later what it meant and how I got there😅) I have seemingly to many apps with chats running on my poor smartphone…

Drop down menu on the right when you go to make a new topic.