Got a problem? Post here!

Any issues with the site? Can’t seem to reply to topics? Too many marshmallows in your cocoa?

Let us know! Giving the category and specific topic name is always helpful.
You can also always send a PM to our @staff members. :cocoa:

Now that you meantion it @Amber there is too many marshmallows in my coco!

You can have too many marshmallows in your cocoa? :astonished:

I was gonna ask, not sure if this is the right place but…about the fanfiction section…15 or 18+ plus fics, can they be posted and if so, should the rating be in the thread title?

We don’t have a specific area for 15+ fics, maybe a short summary in first post as a warning that the writing is 15+ but it doesn’t have to be in the title. You can also put 15+ into a tag if you wish.
There is a category for 18+fics, accessible to the forum’s adult members only.

1 Like

@Amber is there a place where we can share our tribe forums? You know mine, I was just curious if I could post it somewhere on here like I had it on Paradise?

You can make a topic in The Gathering, that is a place where you can post whatever you wish. :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you! <3

@Amber

Just for visibility. Because I have no idea how or if I can set she limits.

All good now, Mimi.
Welcome to the board :slight_smile:

How does one get access to the 18+ area, I was in the midst of thinking of posting a fic and realized I hadn’t double checked if there was a rating so waited and saw the above mention of it. I’m 40 years old so def an adult though sometimes I feel much older lol

2 Likes

You scream about the issue here. :laughing: Welcome, good to see this username again Stormy.

1 Like

ah now you have me wracking my brain for which person you are that remembers me lol :purple_heart::thinking: But HI! It’s good to be here.

1 Like

I KNOW YOU!!
We are past remembering. Hi, not sure if anything still pops up saying it’s Hil but hi.

EDIT. hey look it says Hil right there. Still me.

1 Like

Hello everybody!

I’m new to this website (after having wanted to join for several years), and I was hoping to find some guidelines for RP, characters, etcetera. Could someone help me out? Thanks so much in advance!

3 Likes

welcome! to The Mall, it’s probably something @Trudy can help with. I’m sure she’ll be in touch soon, time zones and all :grin::cyclone:

I believe there’s a list of open characters and rules at the top of the forum for MallRats

Yes as @Ash said a lot of the RP’s have the rules posted as the first post in the topic, but if you have something more specific someone can help one Europe wakes up. It just depends what RP you are looking at.

Also welcome to TR.

Thanks so much for the replies :slight_smile:

I’ve read through the MallRats entry post a few times at this point, and I was considering making an original character as none of the open characters were tickling my fancy.

@Amber or @Trudy can give you more answers here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’ll send you a pm :slight_smile:

Hi :wave:t5: Welcome aboard!

1 Like