Got a problem? Post here!

awesome. Let me know what you think. Its pretty funny that all three ingredients to cure the virus are all stuff people can find at a local grocery store lol

@Ashley here you can ask for help considering to be able to read in the 18+ section :v:

Thank you, @Zwenja . It’s very kind of you to point me in the right direction! :white_heart:

If it’s possible I would love to be able to get a look into the +18 section as I would like to read the fan fiction posted there.

1 Like

Hi, @Ashley let us know if you have access, now.

It do have access now. Thank you!

3 Likes

Awesome! You’re welcome! :grinning:

Another one needing assistance… @ShardyXo… Would like to read my stories in the 18+ section :heart:

@Patch @Trudy @Amber

@Laska… First of all welcome… You might not have a direct open entry to the 18+ section, if that is the case you need to ask here so that the admins can set it right for you

Opps… So you understand… She read THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW while it was still in the normal section and eoild like to read my other stories :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aaah, fixed :slight_smile:

You all better be 18+

Sure enough… With a son that needs a lift… I guess someone is an adult :sweat_smile::joy: The funny thing is… I actually know an awesome writer who is only 17…what is why she hardly is on fanfiction sides because she writes about stuff that is for older ones… :joy:

Still a newbie with a silly newbie question… How do I set up an rpg on this awesome forum? Also, how could I gain access to the 18+ side of the fan fiction section?

1 Like

For access to 18+ you post here and admins fix it (done).
As for role plays, we currently keep them here and you can make a new topic:
https://triberevival.com/c/fun-games/12

@Amber Awesome, thank you!

Hi I’m a new member. Maybe it’s just because I’m on iPad but for some reason I can’t make a topic or post my own private messages. I can’t see a create topic button on “The Amulet board.” I’ll try to do it on desktop and see what happens. Or is this just because I’m a new member?

Hi Misty! Welcome to Tribe Revival.
Yes, it’s a new member setting, to keep spammers away :sweat_smile:

You should be able to see more now, if not, please feel free to send me a message