I Choose You (Maylene)

Fandom: The Tribe
Title: I Choose You
Characters: May, Salene
Pairing: Maylene
Rating/Warnings: PG. Femslash.
Summary: May’s finally tired of hiding what she feels.
A/N: Thanks to my rp partner, FandomFan, for betaing. Thanks to anyone who reads, reviews, likes or bookmarks.
Disclaimer: I don’t own The Tribe, or anything you recognize and I don’t claim to. I make no money for writing this story.
Words: 194 without title and ending.

I Choose You Maylene Drabble

Her friendship with Salene had been the only thing that kept her going for 5 years. Now, it was more than that. She was in love with her best friend and she’d been so afraid to show it.

For the first time in her life, she wasn’t afraid. She loved Salene and wanted her to know. They’d shared a single kiss and then gone back to acting like everything was normal.

It wasn’t. May had asked Salene to join her for dinner and the other woman had agreed. Now, she sat on her bed and waited. The knock made her jump up and answer.

Salene waited until May had opened the door and invited her inside. Once she had, the woman sat at the table when May motioned for her to do so.

May sat down across from Salene and reached out for the woman’s hands. “I wanna be more than friends, Sal. I choose you. I don’t want to live my life without you in it. I’m in love with you.”

Salene was surprised by May’s words, but happy, too. She nodded, leaned over the table, and kissed May. “I love you, too.”

The end.

1 Like