Joi's Art Nostalgia

So, this is just my art, most of it is older pieces. If you want to find my newer pieces, you can find them at my tumblr tribalgraphics. I haven’t really made anything new for almost a year, because I am more into gaming and streaming these days. You’ll probably also recognise some of it if you’ve been around on the fanforum since before 2012 when I slowly dropped off the face of the earth.

List 1
List 2

6 Likes

WOW, you have a talent, I love it all.

Thank you. And I’ve had 14 years of practice. I still have things that are duds and fails. But it’s fun. Tho lately I just make icons or GIFs.

1 Like

Would love to see them here too. :grin:

Your artwork is very lovely.

Thank you, and I did add some gifs. That I literally made today. Because I may or may not be rewatching the tribe again.

Your AU fanarts have always been one of my faves! :heart_eyes:

Also - hello! Been a lifetime since you were last around. :blush:

1 Like

It truly has been forever. But here I am. even if I’m more obsessed with gaming than anything else at the time being. And thank you. I haven’t made much in the past years, but some odd bits and pieces here and there.

So, I made this thing today, with some inspiration from a friend. :smiley: The full size one is up in the main post up above.

4 Likes

mallratsorlocos
I may have been a bit bored and did a thing.

2 Likes

Nice! :smiley: makes me feel a bit nostalgic

It’s usually when I feel nostalgic that I make tribe related stuff.

Oh how I have missed your artwork Joi !

1 Like

:slight_smile: thank you. I did find my way back after like a decade.

Same :slight_smile: I didn’t think Revival was still around made me so happy to see it still alive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, I hadn’t realized you can add a video snippet into a wallpaper, how cool is that!
Also, nice MR vs Locos concept :smiley:

oh yeah, that’s something i’ve been doing on and off with different fandoms over the past ten or so years. :smiley: I’ve also been digging around my folders and finding some interesting old pieces. From my days of actually roleplaying in the tribe fandom.
Solaris
solariscrazygirl
solarisparadise

I honestly forgot just how much I used to play around in photoshop back in the day. These days i mainly make icons and gif icons when I’m bored.