Secret santa fanfic exchange (2018!)

Good luck Santas! I used to love taking part in this but the last couple of years just haven’t felt like I could commit to entering.

@MallRatMatt I wish you had the time! Love how you interpret even the wildest of prompts! Maybe next year?

1 Like

Aww, thanks Ann! Yes, maybe next year. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Naturally, I’m working during this time but I will get entries posted by Christmas so long as all are received by then :eyes:

:heart:

1 Like

Happy Holidays!

Thanks for being great Santas. There will be a delay in posting these, sorry lovelies!

KTDA

3 Likes

Okay the holidays are over! Just two more days of work and I’ll get these up. Again, I apologize for the delay but life got a little :tornado: and fighting with my computer after I get off nights is also not fun! So yeah, Wednesday :heart:

2 Likes

Flamekeeper… If you need the document of my story just tell me. It might be easier to post if you have it in paragraphs as it is supposed to be.

Helllo Tribe,

@Ash reminded me it’s that time of year again and @Trudy is willing to organize of there’s some interest. So lovelies, who is in for this year?

@C.x
@Lex
@Zwenja

1 Like

Ash is in for 2019! ( :wink: the heading is still 2018 lol)

@Patch

@Patch this will be my first Xmas with you guys :santa: :partying_face: I am interested but what do I need to do? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Jack see post 1 of this topic :joy:
Basically write a fict for someone that’s atleast 1000 words, based on their wishlist

1 Like

Lol yes bc if Trudy is running things she gets to make the new thread :sweat_smile:

Yay! I had a minute to pop in to see whether this post was up yet :slight_smile: Count me in! I’ll sort out my answers tomorrow xxxx

2 Likes

https://triberevival.com/t/secret-santa-fanfict-exchange-2019

2 Likes