Secret santa fanfic exchange (2018!)

We’re getting the ball rolling earlier this year so that you’ll have plenty of time to get those stories in by deadline.

Please, Join us in an annual tradition of anonymous exchanges of Tribal fanfiction!

Anonymously create a (short) fanfic (minimum word count is 1000) and receive one in return.

Once all sign-ups are turned in, a private message will be sent to each participant. You will have until December 21st to create your story and PM/E-Mail it back to be posted on the board!

Please respect the deadline so that everyone will get their presents in time for Yuletide.

PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOU HAVE TIME AND ARE COMMITTED TO THIS PROJECT!

To sign up, copy the following, fill it out, and post it in this thread.

NAME:
SEASON, if you have preference:
CHARACTER(s):
PAIRING (If you want a pairing):
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story:

Characters you like writing about:
Characters you DON’T like writing about:

Have fun and Happy Holidays!

PARTICIPANTS:
@Ash
@C.x
@Lex
@Trudy
@Zwenja

2 Likes

NAME: Ebony
SEASON : end of season 3, into early season 4
CHARACTER(s): Ebony Jack and any others you think will make it interesting. Maybe Ellie or Bray…someone to make jealous or break up with. A Little bit of a revenge romance would be awesome.
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Ebony and Jack
Fire
Magic
Solstice Celebration: summer or winter, your choice

Characters you like writing about: the villains
Characters you don’t like writing about: the heroes. Especially Amber and Bray

Hah… time for bribary and corruption :innocent:

I shall participate if @Patch writes me a new chapter of her fict :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Patch
Please write more of your story!

No promises, but I’ll try

1 Like

NAME: Trudy
SEASON : late season 5, around the time Mega let Trudy and Brady stay in the hotel because Amber stole Jay :joy:
CHARACTER(s): Trudy, Mega, Brady and whoever has an opinion about it…
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Trudy and Mega

• The teddybear Mega gave to Brady… I want it to have been his as a little kid :sweat_smile:
  • “I don’t care who you are, Where you’re from, What you did, As long as you love me” (sorry… BSB moment :joy: it just feels fitting for both of them)
  • “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart” (Winnie the Pooh)

Characters you like writing about: Techno’s (-java), Chosen, Trudy, Zoot, Jack, Ebony
Characters you don’t like writing about: Amber, Zandra, Lottie, Sammy, KC, Ned… and Jay (unless I can make fun of him :joy:)

2 Likes

NAME: Hil
SEASON, if you have preference: Let’s go Series 1. Not sure I’ve done that one yet.
CHARACTER(s): core Mallrats
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Whispers Ambex. (It’s my secret Santa and I demand Ambex! :blush:)
-fairy lights
-a shooting star
-cider
Characters you like writing about: Mallrats and the guardian when he’s bat crazy.
Characters you DON’T like writing about: the technos. Ned. Gel. Jelly and bramber.

Also this doesn’t have to be set around Christmas.

2 Likes

NAME: C.x
SEASON, if you have preference: Any
CHARACTER(s): Luke, Jack, Mega, Ellie, mainly but anyone else that you would like to add
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Any pairing or combination of Luke, Jack, Mega and Ellie.

1. “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - You are my imperfect person; and I see you perfectly". (A Sam Keen quote, adapted by the character Billy Delaney in the TV show “Me and Mrs Jones”)
  2. A present that was EXACTLY what the recipient wanted and shows that the giver knows much more about the recipient than they ever realised.

Characters you like writing about: I’d give any character a go but I do like any unusual couples especially if I have to made up a reason for how they met! but do enjoy Jack, Luke, Mega.
Characters you DON’T like writing about: I’d give anything a go!

1 Like

Well, guess I better get started on that new chapter so this can happen fairly :joy:

2 Likes

Hello… I am new and directly like to enter this :grin:

Name :Zwenja
Season: I like each and love stories which fill in gaps in the series or continue after s5
Characters : every character has good and bad sides, but I really like Amber, Bray, Jack, Ellie and Java and Siva (yep I am weird :joy:)
Pairing :well I am a Bamber, but every pairing is okay as long it is NOT Jamber (to clarify : every pairing with Jay is a no - go​:sweat_smile: just let him out :see_no_evil:)
Lyrics, Items ect: I love stories that are inspired by a poem, song or paint… But I never would dare to set a task saying “You have to use that and this…” Just surprise me :grin:

Characters I like writing about: I can do everyone, I have a long time experience in writing fanfics. But I prefer the “good ones” like Bray, Amber, Ellie, Jack… And I also like Trudy and Salene for they have are so emotional
Characters I DON’T like writing about :JAY!!! (okay I can if I have to, means if he is in the time line of course he will appear) (I also did some Jamber back the days and other pairings with him, people liked it… Me not :sweat_smile:) and the Guardian (the guy just gives me the creeps!)

4 Likes

Sweeeet! Welcome aboard @Zwenja very glad to have you

1 Like

Welcome!!:blush:

woohoo! Welcome!

Haha… “Just let him out”… Jay ain’t coming out… he is way to far into Narnia for that :joy::joy::joy:

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Hi waves Don’t we all have this one guy in our life that we could throw of a high building? :rofl: Mine is Jay​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

When do we get our writing missions? I suffer from cystic fibrosis and are admitted to the hospital right now. It would be excellent to use some of the time to write.

Hope you feel better soon hun!

SIGN-UPS are now closed!

Dear Santas,
Check your messages. Assignments have been delivered. Please try your hardest by December 21st to create your story and PM/E-Mail it back to Me to be posted on the board!

Please respect the deadline so that everyone will get their presents in time for Yuletide.
Have fun and Happy Holidays!

@Ash
@C.x
@Lex
@Trudy (and yes I am working on your chapter)
@Zwenja

2 Likes

Thanks <3 <3 <3

thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thankies!

I need at least 10 characters.

1 Like