Secret santa fanfic exchange 2021

Hi Lovelies, I hope you’re all well. It’s that time of year again, can you believe it? I hope you’ll all join in the anonymous exchange of fanfiction again this year.

Anonymously create a (short) fanfic (minimum word count is 1000) and receive one in return. And remember, the stories don’t have to be Christmas-themed if the prompt does not specify it must be Christmas-y!

Once all sign-ups are turned in, a private message will be sent to each participant. You will have until JANUARY 8TH to create your story and PM it back to be posted on the board!

Please respect the deadline so that everyone will get their story in time!

PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOU HAVE TIME AND ARE COMMITTED TO THIS PROJECT!

To sign up, copy the following, fill it out, and post it in this thread.

NAME:
SEASON( if you have a preference):
CHARACTER(s):
PAIRING (If you want a pairing):
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story:

Characters you like writing about:
Characters you DON’T like writing about:

If you aren’t going to make the deadline, please PM me ahead of time so that I can find an alternative! And as always, Have fun!

3 Likes

Yay! So excited. Thanks for organising it again. I’m in. I just need to have a think about how I am going to fill it in this year!

2 Likes

It’s my pleasure. I’m looking forward to seeing how everyone interprets things.

NAME: C.x
SEASON, if you have preference: 5 and onwards
CHARACTER(s): Luke, Jack, Mega, Ellie, Slade, Dee, but anyone else that you would like to add into the mix.
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Slade/Ellie and Mega/Ellie
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story:

1. “ What on earth do you see in my brother Ellie? I’ll prove to you that I’m the far better brother to be with!”

2. Tactics can be nice or nasty, kind or cruel. Use whatever means the characters might try to impress Ellie! But make it an extremely tough decision for her to choose between them at the end of the story.

3. Doesn’t have to be Christmas based.

Characters you like writing about: I’ll give any character a go, but I do like any unusual couples especially if I have to be inventive and made up a reason for how they met or got together!
Characters you DON’T like writing about: I’ll give anything a go!

Anybody else wanna join in? :pleading_face: