Secret Santa Fanfict exchange 2019!

Please, Join us in an annual tradition of anonymous exchanges of Tribal fanfiction!

Anonymously create a (short) fanfic (minimum word count is 1000) and receive one in return.

Once all sign-ups are turned in, a private message will be sent to each participant. You will have until December 21st to create your story and PM it back to be posted on the board!

Please respect the deadline so that everyone will get their presents in time for Yuletide.

PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOU HAVE TIME AND ARE COMMITTED TO THIS PROJECT!

To sign up, copy the following, fill it out, and post it in this thread.

NAME:
SEASON, if you have preference:
CHARACTER(s):
PAIRING (If you want a pairing):
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story:

Characters you like writing about:
Characters you DON’T like writing about:

Have fun and Happy Holidays!

Entry withdrawn by @Jack

NAME: Jack
**SEASON, if you have preference:**S5, the night before Siva perishes
CHARACTER(s): Jay, Darryl, Gel & Siva
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Jay & Darryl
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story: Quote 1: “I jump from woman to woman to make the world think I’m straight.” Quote 2: “People always leave, but sometimes they come back!” Quote 3: “Truth or Dare?”

Characters you like writing about: Alice, Jack, Ellie, Luke, Dee & Gel
Characters you DON’T like writing about: Bray, Amber, Java, Sammy & May

2 Likes

NAME: Lottie
SEASON, if you have preference:
CHARACTER(s): Salene, Ryan, Patsy, KC, Alice, Ellie, Bray, Amber
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Salene/Ryan, KC/Lottie or Patsy, or Pats/Sammy, Salene/Pride, Alice/Ryan… i am open for almost eveything
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story: a Disney lyric is always welcome

Characters you like writing about: open for everything
Characters you DON’T like writing about: Techno Stuff

1 Like

@Jack LOL I know where you found inspiration for that 1st line :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @Trudy :heart:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this year!

1 Like

Haven’t really been feeling it this year. I kind of got burned out last year. I’ll see how I feel in November.

2 Likes

Hello!

I’d like to be a part of this this year aswell. I really enjoyed it last year! (by the way I just posted the first chapter of my very own S6… Check it out!)

Name:Zwenja
Season : I take everything, but I have a soft spot for creative S6 versions or prequels!
Characters : Bray, Amber, Salene… Well the old gang! Honestly!
Pairing :just nothing with Jay… Well don’t write anything with Jay… Just let’s ignore he exists… lol
Lines, Lyrics ect : I love songs being used as inspiration or Disney!
Characters I like writing about :Bray, Amber, Jack, Ellie, Mega
Characters I don’t like writing about :Jay… But well I can do him sigh(points to her own new story where he is part of) sigh

I am so excited! Lol… And really… Go reading “THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW”, I need positive motivation :joy:

2 Likes

NAME: C.x
SEASON, if you have preference: Season 5
CHARACTER(s): Luke, Jack, Mega, Ellie, mainly but anyone else that you would like to add
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Any pairing, combination, or all of them in a relationship together! - Luke, Jack, Mega and Ellie.
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story:
((doesn’t have to be Christmas based.)

1. Hawk or Dee (or both, or neither) somehow become involved in the relationship mix!

2. A beautiful sunrise.

3. A camera bug in someones room.

Characters you like writing about : I’ll give any character a go, but I do like any unusual couples especially if I have to made up a reason for how they met or got together!
Characters you DON’T like writing about: I’ll give anything a go!

1 Like

Your assignments have been send out!

Happy writing everyone, may the yuletide muses inspire you!

3 Likes

Ah, sorry I missed it! Maybe next year, then.

2 Likes

I’m still missing a fict for someone due to mischievous elves keeping Santa busy.

Would you all prefer to wait a few days so everyone can get theirs at the same time, or want the others posted allready?

I can wait. :wink:

1 Like

Lets wait…we don’t want anyone to be dissapointed that he /she has to wait …hihi…

1 Like

Santas still busy? He should maybe get some new elves then…lol

:flushed:

Lol the Elves must’ve taken vacation

Sorry! Can’t help it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy:So maybe I am done with my story till then and can already start the new that is driving through my mind now after the secret Santa one I wrote this time :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Maybe they want a payrise? :thinking: Or it are Zoot ist elves… Scandalizing POWER & CHAOS :flushed:

1 Like

Probably the latter, ya know that Chosen influence runs deeply

1 Like