The Emoji Game

So I thought we should add another game to the forum! :heart_eyes_cat: (I love forum games)
This game is pretty simple and common.

One person describes a scene taking place with characters from the show but only using emojis to describe who and what. Everyone else will then guess/suggest what scene the emojis are describing and between what characters.

The answer doesnā€™t have to be specific with when and where it happened, but the scene should supposedly be something that has happened on the show.

The person who gets it right then describes the next scene, and so onā€¦ (as per usual).

One tip is hovering above the emojis and read what theyā€™re called if youā€™re feeling stumped what they could be trying to portray.

For example:
(:woman::baby:) :rage::knife::point_right:(:person_with_blond_hair:):upside_down::raised_hands:

Answer:
Trudy threatens Bray with a knife.

For example
(:person_with_blond_hair:):performing_arts::sparkle:(:cop::skull_crossbones:):mega:

Answer:
Bray dresses up as Zoot.

Now, here is the first one! :grinning:

(:punch::bride_with_veil::crown::high_heel:):kiss::ring::school: (:rotating_light::cop::skull_crossbones::oncoming_police_car:)

Ebonys wedding with ā€œZootā€, season 5

Yep, thatā€™s right :blush: Your turn :smiley:

:princess::cake::gift::family_men_girl_boy:::notes:

Is it Patsyā€™s birthday party? :slight_smile:

yeah :slight_smile: your turn

(:sunglasses: :money_mouth:)ā€” (:girl::cow:)
----:point_down: ------- :point_down:
:wave:(:flushed:) :wave:(:woman:)

oh this gives me different ideasā€¦the money-one confuses me but i will tryā€¦ jack and ellie, meeting for the first time

Itā€™s a good guess, I didnā€™t even think of that until you said it, but itā€™s actually not :slight_smile:

the first one could be lexā€¦ but a girl and a cowā€¦was it as Lex and the others has met Alice at the farm for the first time?

Whoah, I can see that too lmao :joy: But itā€™s actually not meant to be that either. The scene Iā€™m thinking of is from season 3.

season 3ā€¦ Luke and Ellie then ?

hmmzz I think the girl with the cow is Cloeā€¦

but she didnā€™t meet Ved in s3ā€¦

the boy who thinks heā€™s cool and richā€¦ KC?
orā€¦ could it beā€¦ money lives, never diesā€¦

Since Cloe and Ryan get taken away in s3ā€¦

Iā€™m gonna go with Ryan and Cloe get taken awayā€¦ bbye nowā€¦

Hahaha but you were getting it right, @Trudy! :joy:

ā€¦

Itā€™s actually meant o be Cloe and KC :joy: :laughing:

Itā€™s actually one of my favorite scenes, where Cloe makes Jack go back to the City and they meet KC outside and he is all stunned by how sheā€™s grown so attractive (or by how his hormones have grown, lmao).

I love how these can already be interpreted in so many ways and weā€™ll really learn from each other what specific scenes other people treasure and remember most. :two_hearts:

:pregnant_woman:t2::horse::shell::ocean::rowing_man: ā€¦ :oncoming_police_car:šŸ™…šŸ»šŸ™†šŸ»šŸ™…šŸ»

yeah, itā€™s a great game :slight_smile: Haha I wonder how maby seconds it will take for someone to figure out my obvious one

obviousā€¦ lol maybe ist too early in the morning for me, but i will try: Trudy is taken by the choosen and and they escape via Boot from the MR, the big scene on the beach

sorry, disnā€™t notice there was a reply to thisā€¦

but you were right!!! It was the big beach scene with Trudy getting taken away to be brainwashed

hahahahhahahaā€¦

ok. next oneā€¦

:family_women_girl::eye::hamburger::apple::apple:

:man_with_gua_pi_mao::man_with_gua_pi_mao::house_abandoned:

:runner::woman::couple::lips::couplekiss:

ok thats a hard one, because I have no clue who the 2 guys with a kid are supposed to be

tip, 2 olders ones and one of the younger onesā€¦ no Family