The Introduction Thread

welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome!
I love that you’re taking on Moz!
Another bargirl, hooray!!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

EDIT: Made a few changes here and there, especially after binging the Tribe on Youtube.

)
Color of hair: Blonde
Color of eyes:Blue

Fave food: Pizza and Tacos
Fave drink: Coca-cola
Fave color: Blue and Green
Fave animal: Turtle
Fave season of the year: Winter
Fave band: Linkin Park
Fave song at the moment: Lost In the Woods by Kristoff from Frozen II
Fave book: Halo: The Fall of Reach, and the Sword Art Online/Sword Art Online Progressive and Re: Zero - Life In Another World light novel series.
Fave movie: 300 Days of Summer, Ghostbusters, Batman, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, and Princess Mononoke.
Fave tv-series: I hardly watch TV these days, but The Tribe, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Community.
Fave Streaming Show: The Mandalorian
Fave Anime: Re: Zero (Season 2 has been incredible and is highly recommended!!) and Dragon Ball (Original Series/Z/Kai/Super, with the exception of GT which was boring).
Fave Video Game: Resident Evil 4 and Skyrim
Fave subject in school: Drama and English
Sports: Gymnastics and basketball
Hobbies: Acting, reading and writing. I used to love to go camping but haven’t done it in decades. I’ll probably cheat one day and just do it in my backyard.

Fave TT character male: Jack, Bray, Ram, and Slade
Fave TT character female: Amber, Trudy, Tai-San, Ellie and Alice
Fave TT song: The Dream Must Stay Alive (gets me every time)
Fave TT season: Season 3, though 4 and 5 have grown on me
Fave TT outfit: The Techno Uniform

I like: Giant Monsters/Kaiju (Godzilla #1), horror movies, and anime (though with reasonable and not over-the-top fan service).
I don’t like: Bullies, abusers, corrupt politicians (which is about 99% of them), and warmongers.

My Motto: A story goes untold when left unwritten.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Timberwolf :wave:t5:

Welcome to the fun 
 (SAO fan, great :+1:)

Thank you both! @Patch @Catha

1 Like

Welcome to the mad house @Timberwolf

Welcome to the boards @Timberwolf.

Welcome @Timberwolf, and I fully agree! 36 is absolutely the new 26 :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks again everyone, and glad to see someone else agrees! @Trudy

2 Likes

Oooopps
 Never seemed to have that filled out
 So here we go

Is your name here the same as
 :on the BB I was MallRat13 and later Bramberangel(that name was my secret name for all the Bramber stories I was damned to write​:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:)
Color of hair:dark blonde
Color of eyes:dark blue
Occupation: retired due to my cystic Fibrosis Fave food : Gummibears😂
Fave drink: Ice Tea
Fave color: turquoise and silver
Fave animal: Cat
Fave season:winter
Fave band: 30 seconds to Mars and OneRepublic
Fave song at the moment: still “Vincent” of the fabulous German singer Sarah Connor
Fave book :The never ending story, The lord of the rings, The Hobbit, The Harry Potter books
 And maaaaany more​:rofl::sweat_smile:
Fave movie : Dead poet society
TV-series : Grey’s Anatomy
Fave anime:Sailor Moon and Captain TsubasađŸ€”And Mila Superstar
Video game:FINAL FANTASY!!!
Fave subject in school:art and literature and history (I loved school and university
 I only hated maths😂) (I was on university and got a master degree in comparative art and literature and German literature and German language)
Hobbies:reading, writing, fashioning my own jewelery, painting

Fave tt character male :Bray
Fave tt character female:Amber
Fave tt song:Dream must stay alive
Fave season:3
Fave outfit:Amber’s eagle dress!

I like:people that just say their opinion and who don’t go just go for others loving them, but rather have only few people loving them but stay true to their word.
I don’t like :religious fanatics, intolerant people

My Motto : I 've got 3!You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option you have! And : Giving up is no option at all! And :Just breathe!

And of course the most important :
I’ve got cystic fibrosis, but it doesn’t have me!!!

3 Likes

Love the Neverending Story.
To the point I gave it to my cousin as a wedding pressie to read to his kids

Zwenja I am pretty sure we used to be on BB’s bramber club together :laughing::heart:
And I probably read/loved your stories back then. These usernames ring a bell, but it has been so damn long I no longer quite remember who of you girls was who.

And
 oooooof. CF is a bitch.

Ich hab jetzt Vincent’s lyrics gelesen, es sind ganz mĂ€chtige worte.

The neverending story was what got me hooked to fantasy literature. It’s a live long love
 I read it every year!

OH that’s sure possible
 I wrote in English and in german if course. Sadly I haven’t saved any of my old stories, but there was one called “The return-you’re still the one I love” (Bray and Tai-San return just the day when Amber and Jay are about to get married
 Big eeeek​:flushed::eyes:), and one called “Thinking of you”, where always one chapter was out of Amber’s sight and one of Brays
 Those where Co written stories. Then I had a real live one where Bray and Amber met on a boarding school
 Both being passionate horse people who rode tournaments :thinking: then there was one in real life where I made Bray the father of Brady
 Amber moved in his town and they met at school and dhe was the first he told that his baby sister is not his sister but his daughter who’s mother Trudy died giving birth :thinking: and then one in real life where I made Amber a German girl who goes on a exchange year to New Zealand and there falls for the Don of her guest parents
 Bray
 Lol
 Gosh those were the days
 Hihi
 And I wrote like millions short stories​:rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

CF sure is a bitch
 But I can handle bitchesđŸ’Ș

1 Like

Sarah Connor has always powerful lyrics :heart:

I think I definitely remember Bramberangel :joy:
I was very anti-bramber in my youth and avoided Bramber-centric interactions but read a lot of Bramber stuff :joy:

1 Like

Omg, same. There were so many Bramber ones but some of them were bloody great. I even saved them to a floppy disk. If only I could read them again.

My sister is an Ebony fan
 Mind and I loved Bray and Amber from the start
 Can you imagine our fights? :joy: Her male fave is Jack
 That’s were we made up then :joy:

So it’s always Bray I felt the deepest connection to
 My sister calls me a female Bray always :joy: as I started watching the first Pic I saw was of the end credits him standing on that roof and I just was curious :joy: so I watched the next episode what was where Amber and him met down the sewers and she was just like “Ohhhhh who are you!?” (with hearts in her eyes) :joy: and I was like “Thaaaat might get epic!” and I was right, wasn’t I? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But I always felt connected through that big brother thing
 I am the older sister and I imagined what I might do if my sister would have changed that way :sweat_smile:(:sob::sob::sob:) And when he is all desperate when Sasha turns up
 I was like “Aawwwww poor guy
 What for heaven’s sake does she want with that clown?! (go stamp him Bray! :rofl:) loool I just” love" him
 What can a girl do?! :joy::see_no_evil: (so you might call me really evil for what I have let him suffer over the years of writing​:joy:)

2 Likes