The Tribe Rewatch Podcast?

I’m toying with a fine line of coming out of my shell and actually talking and just agreeing on everything and not talking.

I’m working on it.

But I’ve never heard that about Jack and that makes a really good point. So glad you are tuning in. :orange_heart:

1 Like

I always thought Jack had some Form of Asperger syndrom… I have a friend with a light syndrome and she is a little like Jack!

Yeah… Amber… Actually I liked her then for I thought “Well someone’s giving order to them!” (I HATE chaos :joy:)

But there are sure things that make me shake the head. The one with Trudy absolutely! Girls got to stick together! I always cheer when Bray rants at her in what for a world she is living. One without babies!? He is sneering almost like" Well fun with dieing then! "(or it feels almost like he wanted to say:have fun to live all your life without sex… Let’s see how long Lex makes that!) :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

And the whole Bray issue is teenage jealousy per excellence from her. Telling Salene to leave from him is like “If I can’t have him, no one can!” feetstampThat’s why she flips when he comes to her to ask for advice and help with Salene. I still believe he liked Salene to a part. She was caring and sweet with him and gave him comfort when everyone was just hacking and forcing him in corners he did not really want in. From the beginning it was to feel that Bray isn’t comfortable with living with all of them. Especially for he had to hide so much. Maybe him and Salene could have really made a couple for a while, who knows? It hasn’t to be always big love in teenage hood. We all know that. Maybe he would have even come over his soft affection for Amber…
Who knows?

I also always found it a terrible line when she was the one flipping for Dal leaving… Flipping for Bray not taking enough responsibility… But then she meets the puppet master Sasha, gets her first kiss and starts packing her bag to leave with him. I was like "WHAT? WAIT?! YOU LEAVE THEM FOR THAT CLOWN? WHAT ABOUT CARE AND RESPONSIBILITY NOW MISSY?! Really so not cool Amber! :joy:

1 Like

Bray x Salene: I liked in the sense that Sal gave him someone to talk to. She was really his friend while he was dealing w/ his angst. I think he led her on a bit and she fell under his spell. Did she care about Brady just bc of Bray? Yes and No. I think Salene is that person who has to take care of everyone. She is a repeat offender there…the kids, May, Pride…she cares too much

Sasha x Amber: Sasha just annoyed me, but his optimism was refreshing and as much as I’m not a fan, I liked him as a friend for Amber. I think he reminded her that she was just a kid like the rest of everyone and gave her a mental-health vacation.

She teased the idea of her and Sasha to test her feeling about Bray too, I think.

Yes, through Salene we actually saw about of Bray. In the beginning I could not really understand what was going on with him. He was so extremely closed up. Even when we knew there was some connection to Zoot and could then guess that he was Brayds father… It was all a little riddle what was really going on. And why even later on he was always like staying away from all of them to a part. Some people like to rant that he has always only been the pretty boy, what is quiet superficial (and not mature in a way for people always like to rant about that what many others like just got the fact that people like it…
:roll_eyes:) But in the end it is exactly that what leads to him shutting himself away too. You can literally feel how sick is about girls haggling about him just for his face, not once really asking him something really about himself. I always guess that was the reason why they styled him that way in the beginning. When he feels more comfortable he suddenly gets those things that make him show his body way more pronounced and show more confidence about himself.

Salene indeed should have been more selfish often!

Sasha was the reason that made Bray realize about his feelings for real. I always kind of waited that he would shout at Amber that he stayed only for her and now she would leave him with all the mess… Lol. But here we could see also… Lex isn’t his best friend… But he sometimes gives Bray a look like “Come mate… Smash him away… I’ll help you!” (and on the other hand Lex is way more calm to Sasha then he was towards Bray for he JUST KNEW that Sasha is no rival to him, while Bray is handsome, knows how to fight and can take him up if he wants too.)