Tribe designs (dresses and styles from stories)

And another beloved returns… Along with his significant other… ! Due to the confusing thing with having a SAM and a SAMMY in the Story, Sams Name is changed into DANIEL now!

1 Like

And then… The mysterious guy :no_mouth:

1 Like

I am writing chapter 8 right now (4 are already posted) and till the end of that chapter (8)all new ones at last have shown up in a scene… So now you have some way to imagine all the olpeople running through that story… Of course there will be style changes which I then will show here and sure eben others showing up.

Absolute fantastic designs @Zwenja I look forward to reading and these drawings bring it even more to life and I am sure I will be returning in here when you start describing them in the story to refresh and see it again.

If you see a heart from me in your story it means I have read the post. I couldn’t help but start this one and I haven’t even finished your other one. I will comment from time to time but I doubt I will ever catch up. HAHA. If this one turns into another 911 pages I have no chance of catching up.

Keep up the good work.

Awww! I could send you THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW as document then you could read off line whenever you feel like it. Actually I guess ALL OF ME is even more easy to follow for it only now started… I also think I will post only one part per week now… Gives me more time to work out. With all the syndicates and new tribes and persons and personal dramas among the Mall Rats it’s quiet bamboozling to me :joy:

1 Like

And for a little girl that loves Mouse so much… I just decided to bring her back in…

2 Likes

These are always so inspiring to look at! Makes me want to try drawing outfits too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So glad you decided to bring her back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s not so hard… Just take the pencils and gave a go… They good thing is you can try out things and combinations you would never do in real life!

So I have no real line for Mouse right now… Maybe something with Ebony :thinking:

Someone’s got to stop me😂after THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW I actually had decided not to do that many own and new characters anymore, for it’s a hell to give them all some story line and some scenes in the series… But while writing chapter nine of ALL OF ME, two other characters plopped into my mind while I was thinking about some issues for characters of the Mall Rats.

So here are two other members of the ARCHANGELS!

Byte adores Mega and Ram… And maybe she will adore Jack a bit too? Or Ved? We will see…

Dylon(yes with ‘o’ please, he is adamant with that!) is the hot, sexy gay male ARCHANGEL who will maybe change the live of one of the Mall Rat guys forever… :no_mouth:

1 Like

Started to draw designs from THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW… Have a look at Tara from the start of the story.

2 Likes

Woa just noticed I described an awful lot of dresses in THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW… well here now the looks of the returners within ELITE…

This is good that you are drawing these. You are very talented, and i love been able to see what the character clothes look like.

1 Like

Thank you @Beth… I don’t know if I manage all dresses from THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW, but will try to also do Rhys and the other generals. Maybe Ajax and Achill. The gala uniforms. The wedding dresses. The dress Amber wears christmas🤔

For ALL OF ME I try to do all dresses and looks that come up. Tomorrow I am going to post chapter six :grin:

My poor scrap book :joy: getting ripped a part all the time…

Here are some other dresses from THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW… probably some highlights :grin:

And we have Claire and the generals Ares, Prometheus and Eidos!

And of course we won’t forget our female general…

I love the outfits for Trudy and Reece’s wedding and Amber’s one.

Thank you… Actually I would love to see those (and all my styles) for real😂

So here we go with Brays wedding suit and his look to intimate the guardian… And hell wouldn’t we love to see Zoot and Bray together, both looking that bad ass? :thinking:

I too would love to see them for real as well.

I like Bray’s wedding suit. I like the bits of blue in it.