Tribe designs (dresses and styles from stories)

Well he is the high commander of Elite… So he needs blue. And Amber’s got blue and turquoise feathers too. Also a reference for her alter ego EAGLE. So their outfits unit them as Bray/Amber, EAGLE/PHOENIX, MALL RAT/ELITE

Ah holy moly :sweat_smile: again two more characters hopped to me while writing chapter 12…I just had a lightning striking me to let someone else return. It even helped me to write on for I had wrote myself into a “corner”. Those two are in the MISTRESS hands right now still… If you wonder: THE MISTRESS loves red and black and so it’s what all with her wear…

Well well well… Who might that be… Who might that be?! :thinking:

I love Crystal’s outfit! Very retro.

Thnx @okaykj… That’s exactly what I was aiming at :wink:

1 Like

Is there an order for reading your stories, or are they separate?

Separate. Bothbdifferent on goings for S6 versions. Though THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW is based on a story I started in the final days on the BB. Never finished it there. After Revolution came out I was a little shocked how it goes a little similar to my story :joy:That story tries to give answers on where the virus ce from… Closing holes… Bringing people back… Making the way into a future… Ends with an epilogue that places then 13 years after the end of the story.

All of me… Is darker… The emotions are more dark… Anger, hate… Sufferings… And it’s probably more daring for having things like a threesome… Friends with benefits… There I am more concentrating on the problems it might bring to return…

So here we go with some more designs… As Ruby has now given birth to Grace she soon will redress and restyle :wink:

And take a look at what I have in mind for Ebony… It’s completely different to all she ever wore in the series or all my stories… But hell I love it!

1 Like

That’s awesome! They look super accurate too :+1:

Thanks. I never had a problem with drawing up bodies by just watching a picture of it… I just look at a pose I like and draw the outlines and then go and design the clothes. That’s why they all have a different position. Though I know look to use the same for Bray always, the same for Amber… So that that doesn’t get confusing and gives some unique thing to each character. My sister actually told me “Hell… Some of those dresses… We would have sat drooling in front of TV” Hihi… What’s of course good for they have gotten older, we have gotten older, do no problem about a bit more of a sexy look :joy:

That of Ebony still surprises me for its so different, but I can picture Meryl perfectly in something like that!

Let me show you the adorable spiritual guide of the Gaians… Do you notice to whom her outfit suits?

And here comes another GAIAN… Fee will be another member of the Eco Tribe. Her role is small, more like an extra on the series, but for her son Fox will be Brams best friend I drew her too. The funny thing is the name Fee is short for Felicitas, but in German Fee also means fairy. So that’s why Fee’s dress looks fairy like :grin:

Do you know what the hardest thing is when you write far ahead? That you write things you so much would like to share for they make you feel good with your story! There will be a lot of changes for many of the characters, but one of the biggest is maybe for Jay. So look at his upcoming style and maybe you get curious about the story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since days I am on tenterhooks to share Brays and Amber’s second outfits, but it would be too much of a give away of their story… But today I read all my chapter that are written till now and realised I haven’t made a story for Patsy. Even when characters are no main characters I try always to give each of them a small story at last. So I sat and thought about who could make Patsys world turn upside down… I am just listening to hits of the 90’s and danced and sung along to Michael Jackson’s Remember the time… So this character is now a full tribute to the king of pop… Meet the awesome AKAY

So you maybe get excited for Patsys future…

Hello… While creating new dresses for different stages and events that are still to come in ALL OF ME, I noticed I never gave Ved a new style… That’s not nice of me… Lol… So now he got a new style

So finally I can show you Brays new style. It is kind of mixing his old style from s3 - where he looked very eco like himself- and his new one from the start of my story. I like it very much and can just imagine women fanning themselves watching him :joy:(especially one of course :grin:) !(It gives away some notes I made for later. The necklace isn’t part of his style now… The Brambers around might sense some romantic moment here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

In my next chapter it is Christmas again in the Mall :rofl::sweat_smile: so here is a style I let Amber wear then…girl means business with making Bray see how fanciable she is :rofl:

1 Like

For I am too curious and kind of excited I will post now a lot of styles you haven’t seen now but will now come up in the next chapters… First we get Amber’s second style… I know she isn’t wearing that one I posted way back for long now… But it goes along with her story…

… To make it easier to see I set Brays under it again… So you see it is a statement of her!

We are approaching a wedding or more twos that gives me a chance to just have a hell of nice dresses… GIIIIIIRL DREAM! (:joy:)

Tai-San gets a real fancy dress for all the ceremonies she usually does for her Tribe…