Tribe designs (dresses and styles from stories)

Brady will look lovely in this…

After the wedding Patsy has a big surprise for her Tribe when she takes a decision for her life… (I mean to make it “realer” not all Mall Rats can actually take their partners into becoming Mall Rats or?!)

And tadaaaa… Matt that’s your doing!!!

1 Like

And now you all know about Jay’s new way… Let’s have a full look on him again…

Doesn’t he suit now to Dylon? - - - - >

And then we will soon see Gel becoming more of a woman!!!

She gets a little “darker” with neon colours

Aaaand… Aren’t you all waiting to see Z joining his brother?!

Yeah… I will give him new colours! (or his girl will :eyes:)

You’ve been busy! These are great! And yay Darryl!

Think my favourites are Tai San, Gel and Kylie, also Bray’s wedding outfit.

Thank you… My favorites are… Meh… Have none… I like them all…
Seriously… :rofl::rofl::rofl: I love that Brays and Amber’s now set an impress of them being a couple

Due to questions I got… No Bray and Amber won’t have a wedding too. It’s what they wear to Trudys joy… She wants her closest people to look smart for her big day :blush:(the both do something else… Not too long and readers will see that)

I am surprised for the colours I choose for Z… But going with instinct never does a harm.

Darryl makes me actually laugh :joy:… In my story… And Kylie… She is pretty cool… A little sassy… And a little badass… :joy:Guy’s have to watch out :eyes:

1 Like

It is way too warm to write in long sessions… Got to make breaks all the time… So to get me a bit more into it… I drew a little more… Here is the sweet Mia, she won’t be a big character, but I will mention her from tone to time…

And just now I am writing on chapter 33 we’re Mouse will return to the Mall. Remember between the dress I posted already and this here lay months in the story… In her age the change from “child” to “teenager” sometimes seems to happen over night!

Writing takes hell of time in that hot weather… Bleh… But nonetheless…
A little creativity has to be! Here we are seeing two characters 2nd outfits… Slade and Ruby…
Guess their styles can make curious on what is waiting got those two (Slades coat actually has a “cute” background story!)

1 Like

These are absolutely fantastic! You are very talented!

I especially love Gel‘s first outfit, Trudy‘s wedding dress and Ruby‘s second outfit. So beautiful! I am excited for when you decide to create some new outfits.

Oh, and since I am new here and don‘t yet really know my way around. Can your stories be read here at tribe revival?

Hi Ashley! Thank you very much! I always draw the styles whenever they come up for me… It helps with writing very much if you can picture your characters.

Both stories can be read here. THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW is finished and has 52 chapters (911 pages in open office, :see_no_evil:) ALL OF ME is currently on chapter 28. They are both in the 18+ section so if you don’t see them, it might be necessary for one of the admins to differ your coding. You can ask @Trudy or @Amber to do it :grin:

Soon after the wedding it is time that Trudy shows off her baby belly for real…

It’s styling time… This time it’s Alice… Girl is finally in a happy relationship and has now more confidence to show herself!

1 Like

Thank you again for helping to point me in the right direction. I’m currently reading All of Me but it’ll take a while before I am up to date (not that I’m complaining! It’s wonderful to read a bit before, after, and in between work).

Both Trudy‘s and Alice‘s new outfit look beautiful! I love how you’ve incorporated Trudy‘s signature color in her dress.

1 Like

Trudy is just violet to me! She always has some violet in my dresses for her. I can imagine that it is even better to have some more stuff to read and take the own pace for it. I hate waiting for new stuff…lol…

(I will give a try in Phoenix now to see how my ideas set in with potential readers)

1 Like

From now on here will also be things of my newest crime “The cry of the Phoenix”, I always Label the draws so you should be able to differ what belongs to which story.

The cry of the Phoenix contains many new characters, to give you more of a feeling I searched faces online that suit the most to how I imagine them to look. Think that they of course will have tribal dresses! The Technos wear uniform.

2 Likes

Zoom and Hunter :heart_eyes:

Aww Toby is so sweet. Visualising him with Alice is just adorable.

Yeah… Zoom is the hottie that is Jay’s rival in the Technos… Take that mister General!!!Only that he has silver hair and also wears silver lenses make him appear a bit frightening to people sometimes…

I already love Hunter… I have many ideas for him (too many true be spoken :joy:)

Toby had to be over cute! To make it logical why Alice melts to him…

1 Like

I have just finished writing chapter 40 to ALL OF ME, means I am now six weeks ahead of posting so I can concentrate nicely on THE CRY OF THE PHOENIX now. To get more into it I designed done hours today… Let’s first have a look on the new Ecos

Hunter gets the silhouette that is actually always only used for Bray… But he is the ECOS hottie :joy: first time ever Bray will have a rival in looks… :joy:

2 Likes