Tribe designs (dresses and styles from stories)

Then I designed a new Techno style… Let’s face it the uniforms in the series are “bleeeh”. So here we have some hotter version…

2 Likes

And then I already give you the styles of some others, I don’t know if I always will find a place to describe then as writing this story is a little different to me…

3 Likes

Really like Whisper’s outfit and love the new Techno uniform. I like that Bray and Amber’s are very similar and shows there unity.

Thnx… Yeah Whisper holds a special position with being the healer. She can override even Hawk!

The Technos needed some more sexiness… Imagine Jay now… Hehe…

That was the plan. I always wanted to have them a kind of couple style. As I have done a very cool one for ALL OF ME I had to get something similar now :grin:

1 Like

I love now having a face to match with the new characters looks.

Looks like the Techno uniform is easier to rip off. Lol.

There are still zippers in front, but the shoulder blade parts are silver and give a bit more frame. I thought the original always looked cheap somehow and like they must smell awful some times​:joy::joy::joy:

The girls also show some skin through the sides where is only red net cloth.

It is definitively more sexy that way… Siva is just testing it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I echo what Scott said, love Whisper’s outfit! Wonderful colours.

1 Like

Thank you. It is indeed a more unusual combination… But comes off fairly nice.

The ECOS are more colourful anyway.

1 Like

love the outfits, you are so talented

Look at Luke… Aka Ghost… It is a little aribian inspired…

And tell me… Could we agree to keep Hawks style and transfer it from ALL OF ME, to use it also in THE CRY OF THE PHOENIX? :thinking: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s your story to tell. If you wish to keep the same for Hawk then why not. You doing these drawings is excellent.

I only like the dress of Hawk very much… Hmmm… :thinking: We will see… Poor Trudy… Closed in by so many options now :joy::joy::joy:

Just finished some Jivaism… *fanning herself *wohoooo… Those two are hooot

1 Like

Hawks got a make over… He needs to become more bad ass…(and show some naked chest under that top… :joy::see_no_evil:)

1 Like

Oh I like his look. And if he is showing chest I am very happy with that as he has a hairy chest and I love a hairy chest, hahaha.

I was for on aiming to show his muscles :joy::joy::joy: to show Trudy that maybe Hunter is the hot sight (besides Bray) but that other guys have nice bodies too… Mind… Girl is single since… Well… Eternity!

Maybe Trudy has a thing for hairy chests as she did like Bray. No smooth Jay for Trudy in this universe. Haha.

Well… I guess shaving was the last worry for the guys there… I mean when you don’t know when you get the next clean water… Shaving comes right down the list :joy: Actually it wasn’t realistic on that part… Guys should have at last stubble and girls not smooth legs anymore :joy:

Actually I just wrote a funny part for Hunter uses the sugary potion the Eco girls use to get lost of unwanted hairs :joy::joy::joy: I am still debating if Bray might try that :thinking:

And mind… Trudy sure didn’t go like “hey you… Bray… Dress off that shirt so I can see if you have hairs like a man!” :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

It’s so cool you’ve looked for some faces to match the new characters of your story. I am absolutely taken by Whisper, what a beautiful woman! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And, of course, your drawings are amazing as always. You are very talented and it’s great we get to have an actual picture of the outfits the characters are wearing. I am in love with Trudy’s outfit! I can totally picture her in it! Fantastic job as always and thank you so much for sharing your designs with us! :white_heart:

I am currently at chapter 15 in All of Me and I usually don’t like to read several stories at the same time as my mind tends to mix up the happenings, but I am just so very excited for Cry of the Phoenix that I might have to take a little detour nonetheless. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you @Ashley. Yes Whisper had to be beautiful and an gentle, but tough aura. I feel in love with that face right away, so it had to be that!

I have never thought about using internet/model photos to match to new characters. Its thanks to @Jack that I did. And now I am also working on something like that for ALL OF ME, so the charcters there are a little harder to match to excisting faces lol

I noticed you read quiet steadily through the story. In that pace you will catch me soon, as I only post now once a week to the story.

THE CRY OF THE PHOENIX is different enough to not mix it up I think. It is not a new version of s6 but a new version of s4. I have three sepearated locations were it mostly plays out, so it is quiet easily to find things. The chapters there also will be a little shorter and are seperated in mostly smaller paragraph sections. Also I already noticed that my writing style has changed in that story…it is faster…sometimes even kind of ‘breathless’ I am curious were that will lead me to…

1 Like