What Are You Looking Forward To?

Well I know I’m looking forward to the LONG-awaited release of my first studio album - “rituale ab impius maxima”. We’re shootin for Halloween, 2019 and if you’re reading this then you are among the first to know! Also very excited to come out with more TT tribute material this year. Hoping to do another (maybe better) video by the end of the year and get a few open mics lined up!

2 Likes

I am looking forward to keeping the dream alive here. Hello everyone. :slight_smile:

I am throughly excited to see my best friends tomorrow who I last saw on the 4th of May. We are going to a gin & rum festival. I hope to get very merry, and enjoy my time with my dear friends. I love life!!!

2 Likes

Gin and Rum festival. That sounds like a fun time.

Welcome to TR! Make yourself at home.

1 Like

Hello, friends! I’m currently looking forward to attending the one-night-only screening of What We Left Behind: Looking Back At Star Trek: Deep Space Nine at Melbourne Central tonight! It’s basically a documentary about the making of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, the censorship it had to endure, the influence it had in its time and its lasting legacy.

I haven’t actually had a chance to revisit Deep Space Nine in a while but it was and still is my absolute favourite Trek of all the Treks so I knew I couldn’t miss this! :grin::ok_hand:

We should definitely get a film like this but about The Tribe, dudes. Get a goddamn Kickstarter going, Cloud 9! I’ll back ya in a heartbeat! Seriously, why doesn’t Cloud 9 use Kickstarter? :eyes:

1 Like

Trust you to comment Lex when booze is involved. :slight_smile: I hope there to be lots of freebies. (Oops this was typed last week and I never sent it).

And there was. I just LOVE LIFE.

1 Like

Wow, that sounds amazing. Hope you enjoy.

Does that mean your duties here will not be completed today? Haha.

I need to try and watch the older series of Star Trek. I’m a newbie to the world of Star Trek with Discovery.

Oh my, they really should do a kickstarter. I was so glad when that happened with the game Broken Sword 5.

1 Like

Realised I never popped back into this topic to report on how absolutely phenomenal the Deep Space Nine documentary was! :star_struck::ok_hand:

I haven’t felt emotions like that over a film in a long, long time, much less a documentary… I mean, I laughed and I cried and my face hurt from smiling by the end of it. Absolute roller coaster of emotions in that cinema. Amazing. :vulcan_salute::sob:

Bought it on DVD the second it released and will be rewatching once me and my bestie finish our current watch of Deep Space Nine itself. :relieved: Can’t wait!

… And, again, because I have a self-imposed rule that I can’t reply to this topic without mentioning something I’m currently looking forward to…

Right now? I’m really excited to reconvene with my D&D group next Sunday after we were forced to take a week off from playing due to a few players have other engagements.

I’d played a few one-shots before joining this group but this is the first big, ongoing campaign I’ve been part of and I’m having so much fun! :star_struck: We’ve recently moved from playing in a game shop to playing at one of the players’ homes so we can drink alcohol and go wild. :joy:

It’s immensely satisfying to be able to actually develop my character over several sessions cos I tend to let my characters kinda… grow by themselves if that makes any sense? Like, I need some time to get to know them, ya know?

Anyone else here play D&D? I wanna hear about your characters and your crazy stories! :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes