A New Hope OOC thread!

Why read a summary when you can read the whole thing in just over 2.5 hours? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Because I am getting ready to travel to America for my job and to visit family, meet Pen Pals and go to Universal Studios to visit Harry Potter World. I won’t have the time to read. I’m in the process of packing up. Haha. Even if I am procrastinating with my like minded friends of here.

4 Likes

I can do some bullet points lol!

• Mallrats + Zak landed on the Island
  • Amber, Darryl and some of the Mallrats have gone exploring for food
  • Ebony, Trudy, Jack and a few others explored abit of the Island before returning back to the beach
  • Zandra has been living on the Island for a good few weeks after ‘escaping’ the cage and has a relationship with a Techno called Debian
  • KC & Alice escaped the cage
  • Patsy and Ryan are hiding away together, they have bumped into Paul which didn’t go great
  • Zandra helped Alice & KC to somewhere safe and then lead a Techno away from their location which turned out to be Debian
  • Danni found Alice and KC but shes a Techno, they ended up injurying her
  • KC & Alice got seperated
  • Alice & Lex bumped into each other in a cave (Both had been drinking seperately) Lex thought it was Gel and Alice didn’t care who it was so neither know they had sex with each other
  • Zan & Amber have found each other
  • Cloe has ‘escaped’ the Techno’s
  • Sasha is a cook for the Techno’s
  • Techno’s are on high alert after KC and Alice escaping
  • Gel has been caught by Ved
3 Likes

We also have Hawk, Mouse and the Gaian’s residing on the island camflouraged in the wastelands on the island. Hawk is close to reuniting with Stormcrow. :purple_heart:
In addition Jack likes Ebony’s backside.

1 Like

Lottie: * rolls eyes *

:joy: thanks @Zandra for those helpful bullet points :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Ok, so here is my OC :smiley:

EXTENDED PROFILE post:
BASIC INFORMATION
BIRTH NAME: Lily Rae James
DATE OF BIRTH: 1st September
AGE AT THE TIME OF VIRUS: 13
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): A sister who she hasn’t been since before the Virus
HAIR COLOR: Blonde
EYE COLOR: Green
TRIBE: Was Tribe Circus but now Techno
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: She doesn’t do relationships as such
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: She’s always had open relationships
CHILDREN: None
PLAY-BY (your username here): Zandra
MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
TALENTS: Flexible, very competent rock climber, dancer
HABITS: Bite her lower lip, sometimes too hard
SECRET(S): She doesn’t really have secrets
DISLIKES: Being used if it’s not on her terms
FEARS: Spiders
STRENGTHS: She’s loyal, when she commits to something she sees it through
WEAKNESSES: Sometimes she cares too much
PERSONALITY: She pretty fearless, she’s charming, outgoing, confident and very au natural in whatever place she decides :wink: She fiercely loyal to August and will always have her back.
BACKGROUND: Lily was raised by her mother while her sister was raised by her father. Her mother made her do ballet 4 days a weeks since the age of 3, it was only when she got to 10 when she got her mother to agree for her to do rock climbing as well – Although this was a compromise to keep Lily dancing and not dropping out.
Lily spent all her time doing ballet, rock climbing or in school, she didn’t really have ‘friends’.
When the Virus hit she was convinced to join Tribe Circus and being one of the first to join she was of the ‘Top Girls’. She’d been in the Tribe a while before August joined and the two built a complex and deep bond along with Jax.
When the Techno’s took over the city Jax was taken and both she and August used their ‘charm’ to get accepted into the Tribe and since they have made their way up the ranks.
Lily is now one of the Techno’s bringing in the latest batch of slaves for the cages, she has never been to the Island before but she’s heard rumours.

One of many Tribe Circus outfits
1fb4082eeab967c12744dbc8d5ece8cd

More Recent
original

2 Likes

And my OC… meet August

EXTENDED PROFILE post:

BASIC INFORMATION

BIRTH NAME: August
DATE OF BIRTH: 21st August
AGE AT THE TIME OF VIRUS: 12
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): a cousin, Skye
HAIR COLOR: Red
TRIBE: Was Tribe Circus but now Techno
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: She has no interest in a relationship
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: None, but lots of bedtime company
CHILDREN: None
PLAY-BY (your username here): Danni

TALENTS: Flexible - she’s a contortionist, dancer and manipulator
HABITS: twirling her hair around her finger
SECRET(S): None
DISLIKES: Being told what to do
FEARS: nothing she will admit to
STRENGTHS: She will do anything for those who matter to her
WEAKNESSES: None she will admit to

PERSONALITY: she’s a natural flirt who will use that to her advantage, manipulating anyone who falls for her charms

BACKGROUND: August was raised by very rich parents who spoilt her rotten, this lead to her believing she could always get her way. When the virus hit she didn’t fully understand what was happening and found herself at the mercy of older children. She was sold as a slave, to someone who didn’t treat her very well.

After a year as a slave August used her charms to manipulate her way out of the cage she had found herself in. She used her charms and was able to escape. On the streets she learnt how to survive, how to fight. She was willing to do anything to stay alive.

Stumbling across tribe circus August found a home.

She had a strange relationship with two of the other tribe members, Lily and Jax, they shared many things.

When the techno’s invaded the city, Jax was taken, and August and Lily agreed they would do whatever it took to get him back. They manipulated their way in to the tribe, using their skills to show they could be an asset. From there, they worked their way up, while continuing their search for the missing part of their family.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a character sheet for Bray I can use for reference?

Bray is yours for the molding. He hasn’t been played here yet.

So basically you’re going off of S1-S3 Bray. He was kidnapped by Technos during Amber’s giving birth to their baby after Ebony banished them from the City.

1 Like

BASIC INFORMATION
CHARACTERS BIRTH NAME: Bray Fielding
PREFERED NAME: Bray
DATE OF BIRTH: March, 17
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): Zoot (Brother) A child he has never met (Bray Jr)
HAIR COLOR: Brown
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Believes he is still with Amber
PLAY-BY (your username here): Prometheus

PERSONAL FAVOURITES: Being with Amber, taking a stroll, family
TALENTS: Leading (Even if he hates it) Negotiating, stealth, running
HABITS: Stammering when nervous, looking around the room
SECRET(S): Thinking about reuniting with Amber and his child is the only reason he hasn’t allowed himself to die yet. He knows she might have but hopes that Amber hasn’t moved on. He hopes they caught Pride and deleted him.
DISLIKES: The Techno’s, their programs and his current situation.
FEARS: He’ll never see Amber, his child or his Tribe ever again.
STRENGTHS: His mental and physical will to stay alive and not succumb to the desires of the Techno’s, he still has the fighting and rebellious spirit
WEAKNESSES: Caves in whenever Amber is used against him, he’s ready to give up
PERSONALITY: He’s very insubordinate to the Techno’s and now hates technology and everything about it. While trying to get other prisoners to find ways out, he looks for one himself and is trying to insight a rebellion.
BACKGROUND: (Since being caught by the Techno’s)

Bray has been held captives by the Techno’s since the day Amber went into labor. He was used in a game where he was dressed like them but refused to do anything. He heard them constantly trying to use other programs on him. Each time he lasts a little bit longer each time but he always keeps in his mind that he knows they aren’t real. Taking solace in knowing it infuriates the Techno’s. The punishments have become slightly ineffective. He spends his days trying to insight a riot and or find out how to escape while praying he’ll be reunited with Amber and his son or daughter.

1 Like

Where are the characters presently? How many of the non Techies and non Techie prisoners are on or near the beach?

Oh you guys (fine @Zandra and @Danni) are awful.

Absolutely Awful.

@Rory
Beach:
Lex
Zak
Jack
Trudy
Ebony
Slade
Alice
Lottie
Salane
Baby Bray Jr
Brady
Jay

Technos:
Luke
Ved
Debian
Moz
Paul
Danni
Sasha
Cloe - Position unknown
Gel - is there as their prisoner

Around the Island (may or may not be together)
Zan
Amber
Hawk
KC
Ryan
Patsy
Many unplayed characters lol

On boat on way to Island
Lily (Techno)
August (Techno)

I think thats everyone but if I have forgotten anyone sorry

1 Like

We missed our girls

1 Like

Ryan and Patsy are also somewhere around the island. And Paul is a Techno. Assume he has headed back to Techno HQ.

Sasha also in the Techno kitchen and Cloe too or was? Maybe in VR?

Oh and Jay is also on the beach.

1 Like

I totally get it.

1 Like

BASIC INFORMATION
CHARACTERS BIRTH NAME: Prometheus (Refuses to reveal last name. Was his old life)
PREFERED NAME: Pratt
DATE OF BIRTH: September 19
AGE AT TIME OF VIRUS: 12
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): Techno’s killed his little sister
HAIR COLOR: Purple
EYE COLOR: Hazel
TRIBE: Former Tribe Circus, now affiliate and blacksmith and security for the Gaian’s but is not a member
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In a relationship with Dee
PLAY-BY (your username here): Prometheus

PERSONAL FAVOURITES: Setting booby-traps for Techno’s, freeing captives from the Techno’s inventing things using steam power, weapon enthusiast, practicing magic
TALENTS: Inventing, stealth, hunting, moving through the night, can read and draw blueprints
HABITS: Cracks neck and knuckles when frustrated, mutters when angry
SECRET(S): He was instrumental in freeing Ryan from the mines
DISLIKES: The Techno’s, his stuff being touched without asking, people not listening to him
FEARS: The Techno’s will turn the new world into the old, not getting revenge for his sisters death, no one will ever be free from the Techno’s again
STRENGTHS: Physical, very smart, loyal to his cause, good at mind games with his enemies, hand to hand combat, good hearing, building things and operating generators on steam, magic tricks
WEAKNESSES: Very mistrusting of people he doesn’t know, is known to become jealous at times, when someone he cares about is in pain, worries old Tribe Circus members will find him and hurt Dee to get to him
PERSONALITY: He is a very driven man. Driven by his desire to help literally rebuild the new world using steam. When he has a cause he remains loyal to it and whomever he is with. Relationship and Tribe wise. He doesn’t like to talk about his past and takes a while to warm up to people. He is happiest when helping captives escape and when he is building and crafting stuff in his blacksmithish job. Unless he gets to know you, he will not discuss his past

BACKGROUND: Prior to the virus he was president of his schools Science Club. When word of the virus came, he began to study magic and illusions. When his parents were dying, he tried hard to keep them occupied with the tricks and illusions. After the virus he was out on the streets with his little sister, Clarissa. He perfected his magic tricks and illusions and would do that and build things in exchange for food or items to trade. Clarissa would assist him with his tricks and illusions. That brought the attention of Tribe Circus and they were recruited by them. That was where they learned the more violent side of things including fighting. They both left after Top Hat caught the virus and they were on their own again. When the Chosen arrived they managed to flee the city. The magic tricks and the building continued to keep him and his sister with items to get by as they would entertain other tribes or build stuff for them and nomads.
When the Techno’s arrived, they were captured. He used one of his illusions to escape. They unfortunately caught Clarissa again. After he received word and confirmation of her deletion, he took to making and setting booby-traps for the Techno’s to free captives being brought in. Hopefully, they will be able to bring down the Techno’s and have enough people to revolt and take them down. With some help from the Gaian’s. Whom he became affiliated and stays with.
DIY-Steampunk-Robot-Makeup%20(2)

BASIC INFORMATION
CHARACTERS BIRTH NAME: Randi Smith
PREFERED NAME: Dee
DATE OF BIRTH: November 7
AGE AT TIME OF VIRUS: 13
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): They’re all dead
HAIR COLOR: Brunette
EYE COLOR: Hazel
TRIBE: Gaian’s. Former: Mozquitoes/Mozzies, Mallrats
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In a relationship with Pratt
PLAY-BY (your username here): Rory

PERSONAL FAVOURITES: Cooking, patrolling, keeping the peace, being those she cares about
TALENTS: Persuasion, keeping calm in tense situations, keeping secrets, blending in unnoticed
HABITS: Stammers and bounces feet or knees when nervous
SECRET(S): She has them
DISLIKES: People who are insincere, rude or mean to animals, snakes, being afraid all the time
FEARS: Being caught by the Techno’s and Pratt getting hurt
STRENGTHS: Leadership, controlling a crowd, assertive, caring, deceptively strong
PERSONALITY: Dee is as tough as the boys and remains street smart but beneath it all she is very sweet and caring for those she knows. Otherwise she is the tough, no nonsense girl. She doesn’t easily get intimidated by people and is willing prove it to the boys.

BACKGROUND: -After leaving the mall-

Several months after Dee left the mall to help Patch to try find his brothers, she broke up with him after an argument when he decided to give up. She spent another month alone when trying to find her way back to the mall. One day a group of people told her another virus was being released and they were leaving. Since then she has been with them as a part of the Gaian’s.
Dee

2 Likes

I apologize for the recent confusion. I updated my extended profile and added that he is a blacksmith for the Gaian’s and works security for them. I also edited my initial post to include an extra bit of detail of who the scouts and security are.
I’ll explain that here. They are prisoners Prometheus helped escape from the Techno’s that didn’t flee the island that want to help fight against them.
They help the Gaian’s by keeping the Techno’s away and in return the Gaian’s help keep their location a secret

I won’t post anymore when I’m at work. lol

On sabbatical.

I know it’s hard to believe but Alice will be quiet for awhile. That also goes for Jack.