A New Hope OOC thread!

So am I the only one left on the beach? I didn’t think I’d be stuck this long. :confused:

If someone were to scream Lex might get over his fear.

1 Like

Gel, Jay, Ram, Ruby, Lottie, Slade and Zak all stayed on the beach.

Trudy, Ebony and Jack have gone into the thick bush. I think Ram was going to join us, but not sure what is happening there now.

2 Likes

For anyone not on the chat

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been cast out of FB messages again.
Having two phones is a pain in the :brain:

And I’ve been working like constantly so I’m sorry to drop off the earth from time to time. I’m off work today and tomorrow I’m going to spend some time writing

3 Likes

So Lex found a cave, but doesn’t tell anyone about it!!! Typical Lex. HAHA. Perfect shelter but nooo … it’s all about the booze and him having a trump card, well done @Lex

2 Likes

I found a crown and I’m king of this damn island.

RESPECT ME DAMN IT!!

4 Likes

What is the building below the mysterious building?

Is there another tribe on this island bar the ones who seem to be helping the Technos with guarding the cages?

EXTENDED PROFILE post:

BASIC INFORMATION
BIRTH NAME:
Alexander “Sasha” Wallace
Goes by Bit in the Techno Army

Sasha’s DATE OF BIRTH: May 7, 1982
AGE in ANH: 21-22
AGE AT THE TIME OF VIRUS: 17
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): unknown
HAIR COLOR: brown
EYE COLOR: blue
TRIBE: Technos
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: Amber of MR
CHILDREN: unknown
PLAY-BY (your username here):
ASH

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
TALENTS: magic/slight of hand & misdirection. He’s a decent pickpocket.
music, cooking, singing. He can get a tune out of almost anything.

• he’s quite good with the ladies, but rarely feels interested in romantic relationships, it takes someone special to peek his interest

HABITS: making up songs in his head, singing under his breath.
He is usually seen Rolling a coin on his knuckles

SECRET(S): he was alone for over 2 years in the woods, and he killed several people in order to remain Hidden

DISLIKES: people who don’t listen to good advice. People who can’t take a joke. People who don’t appreciate music. Being told what to do.
FEARS: dying alone, or dying in a cage…
STRENGTHS: he hides his emotions really well these days. He can distinguish ingredients in food by smell alone. He can make almost anything into a decent meal. He can survive the wild entirely off his wits and ingenuity.
WEAKNESSES: he’s a bit mad after living alone all that time…
he’s much to direct and forthright for his own good…he speaks his mind too much for the Technos to be very comfortable around him…

PERSONALITY:
Sasha used to be sweet and outgoing, but things are a lot different now. He will hard & fast make decisions for survival that would have made his younger self sick…but he doesn’t have time for his conscience to get in the way of him staying alive and out of a cage.

BACKGROUND (since we last saw Sasha leave the mall without Amber)

Sasha is currently Techno in disgrace. Sasha now goes by Bit amongst the Technos.

So Sasha (Bit) Got assigned to Atlantis to keep him out of the way. Here’s what we know…

Having been captured once years ago by slavers and then sold to Ebony as a slave, Sasha decided he wasn’t fond of the idea of being somebody’s property.

When The Chosen took control, they almost caught him.

Sasha decided it was too close of a call, and so he went super nomadic and travelled into the mountains.

He was alone a long time (years) until he couldn’t stand it anymore and he was half Mad from isolation.
The first tribe he met upon deciding to return to civilization were The Technos. He joined up, and moved slowly up the Kitchen ranks (using cooking skills he honed during his time of isolation ) until he eventually became executive chef for some looney guy who was the Techno’s special project…code named “The Guardian”

But Sasha must have pissed off the Lieutenant Luke because he got reassigned to Project Atlantis…Sasha doesn’t know or care what happened to The Guardian.

Now Sasha is cooking for the slaves on the Island and he keeps wondering who got him the reassignment. Sasha knows that the last chef who cooked.for The Guardian got deleted at the end of his tenure, and Sasha had expected the same for himself.

Sasha’s reassignment means someone in the Techno army must have suggested reassignment over deletion and helped keep his head off the chopping block. He wishes he could repay the favor, but he doesn’t know who “saved him”

(Please be ok with my faceclaim, since I think that Sasha must have changed since we saw him 4 years ago…)

4 Likes

:heart: face change is perfect because now I like Sasha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

Ditto!

2 Likes

JPG

She is coming!!!

Hi! Joining this gig.

BASIC INFORMATION
BIRTH NAME: Amber Martins
DATE OF BIRTH: 25. Dec
AGE AT THE TIME OF VIRUS: 14
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): none, older sister is believed to be deceased
HAIR COLOR: blonde
EYE COLOR: gray
TRIBE: Mall Rats
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: dating Jay
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: Sasha (if you count a 2-week thing a relationship), Pride (an almost that never happened), Bray (baby daddy)
CHILDREN: Baby Bray
PLAY-BY (your username here): @Amber

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
TALENTS: getting people to listen
HABITS: biting her nails when nervous
SECRET(S):
DISLIKES: liars and cheats
FEARS: not being good enough mom to her son
STRENGTHS: keeping her calm and reacting quickly in a critical situation, telling things like they are without sugarcoating them (that can also become a weakness, depending on the situation)
WEAKNESSES: being insecure about her relationship(s)
PERSONALITY: Amber is all business when there is trouble, she often has to remind herself that life is not all about responsibilities and getting a little downtime and back rubs is also important.
She’s outspoken, critical, cynical towards her adversaries, fiercely protective of the younger tribe members, willing to give people second chances (but not 3rd ones), finds the silver lining in most situations.

:penta:

Well this looks interesting.

Jack, remember Ellie, your girlfriend? :laughing: No? Alriiiìiight.

And lmao Lex and ‘Gel’… dude how hangover were you if you didn’t notice she put on a lil weight overnight? :rofl:

Can’t wait to read a little more about Cloe and Sasha interacting :grin:

So… who has my baby? Hope you’ve kept him alive and fed :thinking: I guess daddy Jay can take over looking after him now he’s back on the beach? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Jack and Ellie had a tough boat ride :confused: They need some alone time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@Ash :heart: :heart: :heart: absolutely love Ebony’s last post. Trying to turn over a new leaf before Ruby has a chance to speak up if she remembers what really happened when they evacuated the city.

1 Like

Hi everyone
Really sorry I’ve been away
Had some personal stuff going on that had to take priority
Can anyone give me an idea of what’s going on on the board? There’s loads of posts!!!

I’ll try and post for Debian and Moz as soon as I’ve figured out the situation and where they are

1 Like

Yay! Hey!

So… Very basic outline
Zan has found Amber and the food gathering group.
Alice and KC were seperated
Alice and Lex got it on in a cave - But the kicker is Lex thought it was Gel (he was drunk) and Alice didn’t really care who it was (Also been drinking)
Paul found Patsy and Ryan
Sasha works for the Techno’s
Cloe has ‘escaped’ the Techno’s
Hawk has spotted Amber
Ebony and Lex are - Well Ebony and Lex

Debian and Moz haven’t been touched <3

1 Like

Oh wow, thanks @Zandra
Looks like I’ve missed loads
Will do my best to get a post out in a couple of days

Is there any sort of plot I need to be aware of?

1 Like

Can anyone please help @Rory by summarizing our storyline :slight_smile:

Hope to be back to posting soon, it’s been a bit of an exhausting 2 weeks

1 Like

Thank you @Trudy :blush:

@Prometheus check this out. You don’t need to message your friend for me. Haha

1 Like

Thank you, Rory

1 Like