A New Hope OOC thread!

Thanks @Trudy - if you need me to add any more details please let me know :slight_smile:

BASIC INFORMATION
BIRTH NAME: Moz
DATE OF BIRTH: 18 June
AGE AT THE TIME OF VIRUS: 13
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): None
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
TRIBE: The Mosquitos
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: None of note
CHILDREN: None
PLAY-BY (your username here): Moz

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
TALENTS: Moz is a strong natural leader
HABITS: Getting into scraps
SECRET(S):
DISLIKES: Being told what to do
FEARS: Water, Small spaces
STRENGTHS: Taking charge, fighting
WEAKNESSES: Listening, considering other people’s feelings
PERSONALITY:
BACKGROUND (if your character wasn’t in season 5)
After being taken away by the Techno’s Moz was taken to the mines to work. She tried to rally the other prisoners to rebel against their captors but just ended up getting into more trouble.
Moz was transferred to the island , as the Technos realised they would never be able to quell her feisty nature. She was chosen as one of the prisoners to take part in Project Atlantis.

2 Likes

Thank you @Trudy for the suggestion
BASIC INFORMATION
BIRTH NAME: Debian Skolls
DATE OF BIRTH: 18 June
AGE AT THE TIME OF VIRUS: 14
FAMILY (any siblings, cousins etc): 2 older brothers who both died during the outbreak
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Brown
TRIBE: Locos, Chosen, Techno’s
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: It’s complicated
PAST RELATIONSHIPS: None worth mentioning
CHILDREN: none
PLAY-BY (your username here): Moz

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
TALENTS: Debian is fascinated by technology. He is a fast learner and picks up new skills quickly. He is very good at blending in to the background, and people often miss his presence.
HABITS: Loudly chewing his food
SECRET(S): He made a spur of the moment decision, which he still isn’t sure was the right one. But it’s too late to change it and now all he can do is hope that it doesn’t come back and bite him in the a$$
DISLIKES: Being reminded of how things were before the virus
FEARS: That his superiors will find out the thing he did
STRENGTHS: Technological understanding, learning quickly
WEAKNESSES: Pretty girls
PERSONALITY: Debian comes across as confident and comfortable in any setting. His loyalty lies not with a tribe name, but with the person. He was a Loco for a short period of time, but never really fitted in with the Power and Chaos view. Following Lieutenant Luke he ended up as part of The Chosen Techno initiative before finally moving to the Island.
BACKGROUND (if your character wasn’t in season 5)
Debian is a recurring character throughout the entire Tribe series. He was a Loco, then a member of The Chosen and is now a Techno.

His two older brothers and dad died during the virus, his mum hasn’t been on the scene for a long time so he didn’t know what happened to her. Falling in with Zoot had just been an easy step, as had following Luke to the Technos.

3 Likes

Great to have you with us Moz. Great job with your first posts for each character.

Fyi your post with Debian, Alice and KC escaped a couple of days prior. They have been rather lucky up until now. :crazy_face:

@Moz

2 Likes

Ohh ok, sorry, I misinterpreted the other posts and thought they had only just escaped. Will have a think and edit the post :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I totally thought it was like the night before which is why Luke is worried/pissed lol

The guards figured they would catch them quick enough, but they didn’t.
Luke only just heard who the escapees were, and is no gonna send out a bigger task force to locate them

1 Like

I had a re-read lol!

1 Like

Thanks @Zandra glad it wasn’t just me who misinterpretation that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Catha we are screwed, these Techno’s want us captured badly. Haha.

2 Likes

Hey All! Im super interested in this “Project Atlantis”
Plot…I’ve been trying to figure out how to bring Sasha into the story. Can someone send me a message in TR and let me know if this is a plot I could get into as Sasha somehow? If it’s already a nailed down plot between players let me know and I’ll find another idea for Sasha

I’ll pm you in a few hours :kissing_heart:

hahaha seems like one dead Techno isn’t warning enough

1 Like

Sorry for delay in posts. I’ll try and stay on top of it from now on.

Also, I’m loving seeing the Technos being all bad and productive. I always wished we’d seen more of how they operated beyond Ram and his comedy and insanity routine. So curious about this Project Atlantis😳

Oh and hello, Moz :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

FYI: Yes I know I wrote in a different tense. Trying it out for the sake of rpg…

2 Likes

@Patch why not - go you! :slight_smile::crazy_face:

FYI - Alice’s nightmare was a premonition. I need someone to take on playing The Guardian. :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

You pesky Techno’s are not to capture Alice and KC. :kissing_heart::+1:

1 Like

Sorry - didn’t realise there was a plot or something going on. KC and Alice just seemed to be making it so easy to be captured…

They don’t have much choice.

Only option is to keep running. It seems there is not much to the island, and no places to hide that the Techno’s are not aware off.

Alice and KC can’t keep going as they are going to be exhausted, they already are.

I just have a preference in not wanting to stay a prisoner.

just thinking… are Ryan and Patsy arround, seeing the Technos?

As far as I know Ryan and Patsy are in the jungle/woods close to where the Technos and cages are thats how Patsy knew Alice and KC were gone as she had been watiching them the building they are in isnt that close to them thats why they can avoid being seen

1 Like