All of me (part 2) - For CX, from Santa 2019

All of me part 2

Mega openend his eyes to a big window full of brightest sunshine. With a groan he closed his
eyes again. That hadn’t been his brightest idea. Angrily he rubbed his eyes “Why I always forget
to close the curtains?” “Hmmm…maybe because its hard to think about anything when we’re
together?” a soft voice beside him mumbled, cuddling up closer to him. He turned his face to the
blonde who lay snuggled closely on his side. He smiled “Hmmm…maybe thats the reason…” he
burried his head into her sweet smelling long hair and sighed a little “But you would think that
with three of us, one of us at last would be able to keep wits together long enough to think about
closing the fucking curtains!” “Hmmm…I love when you talk dirty!” she whispered with a grin and
kissed his neck high to his ear “You do…? Well…then…” he embraced her tightly and moved a
hand almost teasingly along her side “Maybe I should really talk dirty?” he moved his lips close
to her ear “Why do you have to make my mornings so hard?” She looked at him, staring
capivated into his dark eyes. It was typical that his kind of dirty meant not just a straight forward
sentence, but something she had to think about. “I do?” she breathed kissing his ear now “I am
so sorry…let me help you with that…” her fingers glided down his body and she felt him tense
and grinned as he closed his eyes with a sigh “Ellie…you need a firearm license for those
fingers…” His breath became slighty irregular as she continued her play and she enjoyed
imensly feeling how he lost all composure and just tensed and relaxed under her fingers, not

caring for anything else then what she was doing to him.

“Well,well…thats got to be a new record…only three minutes!” a chuckle from the bathroom door
let them both look to it. Jack stood there, freshly showered, only a towel around the hips. He
had obviously watched the last moments of their morning game and was now smiling loop
sided, leaning a shoulder onto the doorframe. “What?” Mega said, still basking in the feeling
Ellie had given him. In a kind of lazy voice Jack said “It only took her three minutes to make you
go off…that must be a record!” He grinned and walked over to them, sitting down onto the bed
“You think you can stand those fingers longer?” Mega asked challenging, raising an eyebrow
“Sure I can…I’ve got more practise with her!” The grin on Jacks face made Mega grin too “Thats
true…hmmm…but well…” he winked at Jack “Maybe we should rather find out how fast we both
can make HER go off?” Jack smirked “That sounds like a plan…” Both of her guys kissed her
neck then but Ellie wriggled out “Sorry boys…I’ve got no time for a day in bed…I promised
Salene and May to help them with the wedding decorations!” she jumped out of bed and went to
shower herself.

“Na…can you believe that? She choose wedding decorations above us?” Jack laughed about
Megas indignant face “Its not like we didn’t have a spectacular night…” “Hmmm…” Jack lay
down next to Mega “Hey…whats wrong?” “What…I…what shall be wrong? I just had a nice
waking up …nothings wrong…” “Don’t lie to me…” Mega looked away, how was it possible that in
the short three months Jack, Ellie and him had become a real threesome, a real love triangle,
that Jack already seemed to know him inside out? “I…well…its its…you…” “Me? Erm…must I be
prepared for kind of heartbreak or…?” “JACK! Please…its…you…why you still…still don’t…well…”
the night before it had been them alone at first. Ellie had been on a long planning talk for Jays
and Ambers wedding and they had watched some old movie together that had both bored at a
point. Soon he had found himself rather looking at Jack and as Jack had noticed they had just
stared in each others eyes for a while. It had been so intimate that Mega had started hoping that
Jack might finally find it in him, that the two of them could have time all alone aswell. But nothing
had happened till Ellie had showed up and they had been again caught up in a love game of
three. Since their first kiss that christmas morning Jack hadn’t even tried to do something with
him alone. When Ellie was with them it was different. When they were alone Jack was
affectionately. He even was kind of romantic one might say. But it frustrated Mega, that they
never were intimate with each other alone, without Ellie. Was he only a fun factor for Jack?
Someone who was allowed to help him making Ellie high, but not allowed to make HIM high?
“What…?” He sat up “JACK…honestly…” he moved out of the bed

“What I am to you? A sex toy you can adorn to Ellie and you whenever you feel after a bit more
variety in your game of love? I know you sleep with her alone and you know she sleeps with me
alone…but…I…why…if you’re too straight to be with me that way…why…I mean…then Ellie and
you could just have an open relationship…” “But Mega…thats something completely different,
isn’t it? An open relationsship would say we could date and sleep with others just without really
caring what the other does…but…we want you. Only you. We both…” “That doesn’t seem like it
to me!” He caught Jacks insecure look and sighed “Really…what…I mean is, if you don’t want
me for real…how can you…I would go insane if the person I love, sleeps around with someone
else with me looking…or knowing that the person I love is right now in bed with someone else.
But I know you aren’t jealous. And you enjoy when we three are together…I just…don’t
understand why you…well…despise me when we would have the possibility to be alone!”
“I…Mega…” Jack sighed in a pained voice “I don’t want to hurt you…I…I…its just…” “Its such a
strange thought to let me be your only companion for a night?” Mega whispered, sitting back
down to Jack “I…am…” Mega grabbed his face “Don’t you understand Jack? Its not Ellie alone I
want…its not her alone who keeps me dreaming …its not her who caught my first interest in the
beginning…” “What…?” "Jack…Its you…its you that bounds me to her…you may think its

because we both want her and she wants the both of us…you think thats whats makes us
work…but its you…Ellie and me want you. I am not saying that I don’t crave Ellie… that I not love
her…but…but…" “Mega…” Jack whispered realizing that Megas eyes were shining with unshed
tears. Mega laid a finger on his lips “Its you without whom my world would stop turning!” His
eyes burned into Jacks, wishing so much to let the guy finally realize what he meant to him
“I…thats…Mega…” Jack swallowed, his heart raced in him and he still couldn’t take in for real
what was just happening “Its you who makes my heart racing so often out of the blue…its you
who can make me shut up with only one brainy comment…its you who can make me feel
stupid…its you who can make me doubt my own actions and think about my responsibility…its
you who makes a better human out of me…its you…I…” His lips hovered short above Jacks as
he breathed with the most possible desire"I love you Jack…and I want to have you for myself
aswell…"

Jack held his breath and then jumped off, pushing out of the too close situation “Sorry…I…I…I
just…I can’t!” he whispered and tored off the room, the door falling close with a finishing noise.
Mega couldn’t move fast enough to stop the other guy, he just sank back onto the bed, staring in
disbelief at the now closed again door. “Mega…” “ELLIE!” he sat up in shock. He had completely
forgotten that she indeed had been only a room away. She hurried to the bed “I didn’t
want…Ellie…its not that I don’t love you…I do…its…” “Its different. I understand full well. I feel a
similiar way. I love you, I really do. But imagining my world without him is impossible. Just
impossible.” she took his hands “Its just new to him…” “New? Three months and still new? No
Ellie…Jack doesn’t want to be with me guy and guy…he accepts me as a third person to you
both…maybe enjoys me making love to you…partners with me while spoiling you…but he
doesn’t want to be with me. But I can’t take that any longer. There are moments when we three
are together I want him and not you. I am…well…you know I like both genders, so thats why this
here works for me. But it only works when all three people want the same. But right now its not
like that…” He touched her cheek with his other hand “I…” “Do you want to end it?” “I don’t want
us two to end…you and me are sure about each other, aren’t we? But…But I can’t be together
with both of you to the same time that way…you will might need to consider if you want to share
your time between Jack and me.” “But…whats with your work? You’re a team…” He sighed “Yes
we are…we’ll see what turns out …but right now…you heard me…I declared my feelings and he
just run away! Hows that fair, hmm? Hows that fair that I crave him and dream about him and
me alone and …I…” he stood up from the bed walking to the window “We’ve got enough talking
about us to endure…there are still people who say what we do is unnatural…I can’t defend and
stand by it if I know that he isn’t really in it out of his heart…” “But Mega…he…as we both found
out that we both are attracted to you…” “Yes…he maybe attracted Ellie…but being attracted
doesn’t mean love…and…well…I am in love with both of you. I never planned that. But its like
that now. And…and being changed now…trying to be a better man…I just can’t go and accept
that me loving him, makes Jack feel uncomfortable.” “But he doesn’t feel uncomfortable with
you!” she protested “ELLIE! How would you call it else when someone runs out of the room
when you declare love to him or her? Hmmm?” “I…” “Jacks a curious mind…he might have felt
attracted…maybe because he had never been with someone who has a …well…brain like him.
He has always been the most cleverest of your tribe, hasn’t he? And then there was me
challenging his mind…daring him to think of the impossible…and that maybe lead to him
…well…and then he noticed you like me and well…a curious mind with such a big imagination
won’t deny try out something new. Most people are curious about same gender sexuality…most
only always surpress that. So Jack hasn’t surpressed and has tried a bit of it…and found its not
his thing…” “You don’t know that! Honestly Mega…you’re interpreting him here without caring
what he really might say to all of this!” “He has said enough! And he has said even more without
words, by running away from me!” Mega flared up. Ellie got up and walked over to him, but as
she tried to hug him he stepped out of her way “No…I don’t need yomu to tell me what a
wonderful and loving man Jack is…really not…I…would you please just leave?” “Mega…”
“No…really…I don’t want to be comforted by you…I just want to be alone, okay?” “Okay…” she
whispered, struggling one time tenderly over his back “But you know …you can always talk to
me…I love you Mega…don’t forget that!” the door closed behind Ellie and Mega laid his

forehead against the window that was already heating up from the sun “Why can’t you feel like
Ellie, Jack…why…”

“Hmmm…thats a big problem…” May mused after Ellie had talked to her and Salene about what
had happenend between Mega and Jack . Both had noticed the younger girl being troubled and
asked her what was up. Ellie trusted them with it, more then any of the others because May and
Salene had a relation aswell with same gender issues “If Jack really isn’t in for guy and guy
things…I can understand that Mega feels like a toy then…” “But I don’t believe it!” Salene said
“Jack…he talked to me about Mega the night you had that fight …you remember Ellie? He told
me how confused he is because he is attracted…” “But due to Mega thats just it…he thinks Jack
was or maybe still is attracted but nothing more…” “Does Jack strike you as someone who
sleeps with people just because he thinks they are attractive?” Salene asked wondering “Would
you go and just sleep with a guy or girl because you find him or her attractive?” “No…sure not…”
Ellie sighed “What can I do?” “Its between them…you can’t do anything…” “But I am with both! I
can just sit by…and sleep with both when they are…” “Ellie…you’ve chosen that relation in full
awareness thats not like an average one…now you must live with the possibility that it doesn’t
work as maybe planned…you can’t force Jack to love Mega and you can’t force Mega to be with
someone who doesn’t love him like he loves him!” “I know…I just…couldn’t you both talk to
Jack? You both have been with guys all the time…and then you felt for each other…its kind of
similiar or? I…well…I am more out of the topic or? I am just the girl who has the fortune to have
two guys loving her. But for Jack…if I imagine we would be two girls and one guy…well…” she
blushed a bit and Salene smiled , taking her hand in a comforting way “We can try…but I can’t
promise you anything…” Ellie sighed “Thank you so much…and…and now we better get hoing or
Jay and Amber have to marry with half done decoration…” “I don’t think they would mind…” May
giggled “They are two turtledoves since their engagement…I guess Jay wouldn’t even mind to
marry Amber dressed in an old hessian sack!” “Hihi…you may be right…” Ellie agreed
“Hey…Sal…” she said noticing shocked that the other girl had tears in her eyes “Whats…?”
Salene sobbed “Its just…don’t get me wrong…I am happy for them…but…sometimes it just feels
wrong…” May hugged her “Because of Bray you mean? I sometimes think that too…” “Really?”
“I was the last who ever saw him…he told me to tell Amber he loves her…remember? Of course
I feel sad sometimes…” Ellie looked at both “I swished Mega would have been able to find them
…our friends…my sister…” “He never found a clue?” She shook her head “He…well…he found
out that some Technos obviousily used the prisoners for their own leisure…some were sold into
slavery…some just were set free…after they had no use for them anymore…some returned as
you know…she found out that Bray had been carried into another country but from there on
there is no clue anymore. Maybe he survived and went on with live” “No…if he is alive and free
he would come back!” Salene whispered “But maybe he is also kept as slave…a strong guy like
him…” Ellie shrugged “We can’t accept slavery!” May flared up “What shall we do about it?
Jump a plan and go to safe the world? May whoever those people are that keep slaves…they
will laugh about us when we show up. Mega also found out that at some point KC and Bray
must have met…but then KC was shipped of to another island. He can’t find any clue anymore.
We couldn’t find out more till now. I don’t know if I rather hope Alice is somewhere as a slave or
that she is dead and at peace at last…” Salene touched her hand “Ellie…if Alice is alive, she will
come back home…she will fight her way here…it may take a long time…but don’t stop hoping!” “I
try…” the blonde whispered and then pulled the paperflowers closer “And now…lets get that
done…”

Amber walked along the malls roof, lost in thoughts. As she noticed someone sitting in a far
corner she scrunched her eyes to be able to see “Jack!” she called suprised and walked up to
him “What are you doing here?” “I searched a place to think…” She sat down to him “Me too…”
“Hmmm…why?” “Well…” she took a breath “I know I should just be happy…I am going to marry
a wonderful guy in a few days who I really love…but…” “Bray?” he asked tentatively and she
nodded “There are days when it feels just…just like…I am betraying him…” "But…Amber…you
don’t even know if he still lives…and if…well…maybe he is somewhere very far and might never

be able to return…" “I know…I know…its maybe just mourning what could have been. I am lucky
I found another man I can bound that way too…so…forget about that…whats your problem? You
seem sad to me!” “I am…its…I’ve hurt Mega…” Amber just looked at him, waiting for him to go
on. Not pressuring him. “I…he made a love declaration to me…he wants me to be with him
for…well…real…” “Erm…I…aren’t you three kind of…well together with each of you?” “Hmmm…its
mostly…” he blushed “Well we either are each alone with Ellie or all three of us…” he mumbled
“Oh…so…you never are alone with him? Why not?” “Of course we spent time alone with each
other. But then we’re working or well…just relaxing…talking about each and everything that
comes to our minds. But not in the way he obviousily wants us to be. I just…I…am…I always was
with girls…” “JACK! You were only with Ellie…you’ve got no other experience!” “And? Thats
something to despise or what?” he flared “No Jack…but its only you don’t know if you would love
another girl the way you love her…you know at first it was a big thing with you three being an
item…it was…well I am honest a weird thought to me. But I have watched you three with interest
and of course a little worry what it might bring to our tribe when you wouldn’t work.
And…well…I’ve never seen a purer love then Megas.” “WHAT?” “Think about it Jack, Mega
doesn’t care for that…he just loves who he loves. He won’t let society tell him that his feelings
are wrong. He won’t let society decide who he should be with. He …he looks the same way at
the both of you. His smile is radiant whenever one of you says something nice to him. He is
protective of both of you. His laughter is the same with both of you and his anger when you
have fights…” she smiled “is the same aswell…both of you can make him dizzy and both of you
can make him want to…shake you…” Jack smirked “I tell you…surviving a fight with Mega is
some of an achievement…people might think he is always that cool and strategic mind…but he
has got a passion to him…when he is really angry his eyes seem to spark lightnings…there is a
fire in them that makes you think you’re about to be burnt for sure…thats so damn sexy!” Amber
looked at him with a raised eyebrow “Jack…do you realize how you sound?” “Erm…” Jack
blushed and she giggled “Go to him Jack…talk with him…find out what you feel…don’t be afraid
for the opinions of others. No one has to judge other people for the way of life they choose.” she
kissed his cheek and then stood up reaching him her hand “Lets go back…you’ve got to do
some making up mister! And I’ve got to look for my little rascal!” Jack got up with her help and
smiled thankful at her “Thanks Amber…really…” “No need to…I want you three to be happy…!”
together they went back into the building.

They found Mega right on the stairs caught up in a discussion with Lex “I told you its not up to
you to decide who can enter the mall!” Lex shouted outreagous “But Lex…this guy knows
you…all of you…” “Ha, who doesn’t know us?” Mega rolled his eyes “Oh sorry I forgot , you’re
the fucking most famous hero on earth!” “No need for that disrespectful language with me!”
“Disrespectful? Its you who starts to shout at me just because I wanted to open the door to
some guy…isn’t that respectless aswell? I am not one of those kids you used to bully Lex…I am
quiet more then you can chew!” Mega took position right in front of Lex and glared him down, he
moved his hand to the opening button of the mall entrance and pressed it “And now I am going
to let this guy in!” “You…” Amber stepped in between “Guys…please…whats up here?” “He…he
just…he thinks he can act that way with me…” Lex hissed angrily. Megas eyes met Jacks who
tried a little smile, but Mega just looked away from him “Amber…really…there is a guy who looks
quiet near the finish outside on the door who said he knows you all…isn’t it that you always have
people welcomed who need help? He said something about…erm ECOS…was it?” Amber just
run down the malls stairs as the called somone finally entered. She stopped dead. “What do you
want here?” she then said with shock and took a step backwards.

A young man a little older then Jack walked into the light of the malls fountain. He had shocking
blue hair and quiet colorful clothes, just like the last time she had seen him. Jack run up right
beside Mega , his hands grabbing for the banister “That can’t be true…” Mega looked confused
and despite his anger he moved closer “Jack…whats…?” “You know who you just invited into
our home?” Jack hissed at the other guy “I…” “Thats Luke…” “Luke? Who…?” Jack pulled him
with him to their working room “Mega! You remember what I told you of the chosen time?” "Of

course I…waaaait…you mean to say that this guy…thats this blue haired clown down there,
looking like some boy dressed by a very heartless mother due to the freaking collection of
colours, is the guy Ellie hooked up with while you where kept working for the chosen?" Mega
looked so baffled and disbelieving that Jack couldn’t hide a little grin “Indeed he is!” Mega pulled
a face “Ewwww…just ewwwww…him? What did she saw in HIM?” “I…” Mega grabbed his hand
“Lets go…and for the record…if he dares a wrong look at Ellie I am going to throw my nice side
right into the bin!” Jack followed and though there was something important going on he
marveld about how good it felt to touch hands with Mega.

Down at the fountain Ellie was staring at her ex. “Luke…but…what…how…?” “Ellie…its…ist
well…good to see you…I erm…” he took in Amber “I have got news from the Ecos…that
guy…Hawk`? He said to me to greet you and tell you that the Ecos are healthy and save. I’ve
met two former Mall Rats there…erm three…a little girl called Mouse, a guy named Patch and a
girl named Dee. They all said to me…erm.-…to expect them for your wedding?” Amber looked all
of sudden very delighted “Oh really? Oh…Jay…did you hear that?” Jay walked up to her and laid
an arm around her shoulders, kissing her head softly “Thats wonderful news!” Luke eyed the
stranger “Erm…and who are you?” “I am Ambers soon to be husband…” Jay said raising an
eyebrow “Oh…now I understand why Hawk said I shouldn’t be shocked about the changes in
the mall…” he looked sheepishly “I thought you and Bray…” Amber blocked him “Bray…Bray
went missing during the TECHNO invasion…he…” Jay hugged her closer as the emotions
grabbed after her and stared angrily at the stranger “You could have done a little research
before you butt in here giving us all a shock! And now…maybe you can tell me who YOU ARE?”
“I am Luke…I…” “He was the right hand of the guardian!” Lex growled with despite “Where did
you and that maniac went?” “I don’t know where he is…and I couldn’t care less. Right after we
left, the Technos invaded and we were caputured. On a journey to another camp I could flee.
Since then I am travelling…but…well…my…” he swallowed a bit and looked again at Ellie. “My
heart told me to come back…”

Ellie felt herself a little blushing and in no good way at all. But then she felt Jacks hand slipping
into hers, his fingers interwining tightly to hers and on the other side Mega did just exactly the
same. Lukes eyes widenened. Amber broke up the weird situation “Well…Luke…I am thankful
for the news and of course I invite you to rest and…” she eyed his torn clothes
“Maybe…erm…well…compose yourself again. Its enough to do in that city to find you a new
place…hands are needed everywhere!” Luke thanked Amber and followed Trudy who lead him
up into the cafe.

“Erm…darling…you think its good to invite him to stay? After all…isn’t he the guy who
Ellie…erm…” Amber laid her arms around Jay “Yes…but look at him…its to honor that he has
survied on his own that long…and well…at last…if Jack and Mega aren’t strong enough to live
with that…well…there is no use of their relation anyhow, or?” “True…” “And he won’t stay here
for long…” “Not?” “I don’t think our tribe will accept him in…I don’t want him with us …but I am
not going to start to reject people that were friendly to me…and bringing me news of the ECOS
is a big thing for me.” she cuddled up to him and smiled as he moved his fingers softly along her
neck “Hmmm…where were you before?” “On the roof…just a little thinking…” “Thinking?” “Its
just…well…its an emotional time for me…were about to marry and it feels like…well the start of
something new…without ever going back…I…” he hugged her even tighter “I understand…its not
easy…I swear to you…I will never stop you from remembering Bray…or telling your son of
him…never! Its just…well…don’t let me live in his shadow all the time…” “Jay…Come here…” she
pulled his face closer to hers and kissed him lovingly “You’ve got to live with the fact that there
will always bound me something to him. A part of my heart…well…I lost a part of it as he went
missing. As we discovered he is deleted…that part died. It will never be alive again. But a heart
can built new spaces and thats what it did for you. And…” she kissed along his cheek "I think its

high time you call MY son…OUR son." Surprised he looked at her “But…I…” “I will tell him of
Bray, I want him to know of his father. To know of the wonderful man who was so looking
forward to his birth…but…Bray never could be his ‘dad’ sadly. Thats what you are too him. I don’t
see any reason why my boy shouldn’t grow up with the safe knowledge that he has three
parents. A mother that would move the world for him, a father that wanted to change the world
for him, and a dad that entered his world and was ready to take responsibility for him in the
world they lived in.” “Amber…are you saying…that…well…he…you would be okay if he calls
me…‘dad’ one day?” There were tears gleaming in his eyes, what made her struggle his face
gently with both hands “There is nothing like adoption in our world…but I want you to know that I
take your opinion about his upbringing just like you were his father. You are the man who has
the right to teach him manners and you are the man who will be there when he makes his first
mistakes. You’ll be the man he looks up to and whos advice he searches. You will be there to
teach him when he has done wrong and will stand on my side whenever there is a decision to
make. And…I…Jay…whenever something happens to me…when…well…we never know in our
world, do we? I want you to be his guardian. If I one day can’t be there anymore…its you I trust
his life and future too.” “Amber…” he breathed nearly toneless “Thats…god…” he hugged her
even tighter “I swear to you I will give my utmost to be the dad he deserves. He will be my little
boy just as he would be truly my own son. I love him already like that. In all meanings it
contains…he IS my son!” He kissed her gently and smiled then at her “I am happy Jay, that you
agree…” she whispered “I thought about doing a little ceremony about it, during our
wedding…so that people know about it…would that be okay for you?” “Of course…of course it
is!” he lifted her in his arms and whirled around with her one time “God Amber…you don’t know
how happy you just made me!” he sighed happily and took her face in his hands again “You and
him…you’re my world!” he said and placed his lips then back on hers. Grabbing his shirt in her
hands she pulled only a bit away “Hmmm…do you have anything to do right now?” “Hmmm…not
for real…” he mumbled kissing her neck “The others won’t let me help with preparing…my
clothes are cared for…OUR son…” he smiled radiantly “…is sleeping…hmmm…” he nibbled her
ear “I’ve got time then…” “GOOD!” she said with a grin and pulled him then with her to their
room.

Jack was toring up and down the working room and Mega was watching with more and more
concern “Jack…please…please…just…will you sit down…you make me nervous!” “NERVOUS?
Our girl is just speaking with that…that…” he kicked a chair and then hopped on the spot
“Ouch…” “Jack!” Mega grabbed his shoulders “She is SPEAKING to him. In the cafe. Salene,
May, Trudy and some others are with them…what do you think will happen there? Some kind of
sex orgy or what? Keep it together!” “You…its easy for you to say…you’re heart wasn’t broken
because she…” “Do you have that less trust in Ellies love?” Mega said crossing his arms
“You’ve never stroke me as a whiner!” “I…” taking in Megas hard stare Jack went to sit finally on
the old sofa they had put there as three months back after christmas they had fashioned a
working room in the mall just like they had one in the hotel. “Its just…Mega…I…” “I’ve got enough
of stuttering around. There is enough work for me to be done. I am going into the hotel. Its way
too emotional for me in the mall right now…” “But…you can’t just leave now…” “Why not? I am
not wetting myself because Ellie talks to a guy she once kissed. I have enough confidence to
know that this guy is no competion to me!” Jack raised his eyebrows, realizing that Mega was
acting a bit. Without another word the ex Techno left the room. Jack closed his eyes some
moments and only the thought to stay here without Mega, with Ellie talking to her ex…its was
unbearable. So he stood up and ran down the stairs “Mega wait…” But Mega was already gone.
“Damn…why is he so fast?” Hearing laughter from the cafe he shighed but then his feet moved
out of the mall seemingly without him telling them to.

“Mega?” he ran high the stairs to the working room but found it empty “Mega? Where are you?”
he went to Megas sleeping room and heard the shower. So he just sat down on the bed and
waited for Mega to come out. “Jack!” Mega hooped startled grabbing after a blanket that lay on
his desk to cover himself. He had thought to be alone and so he hadn’t taken clothes with him

into the bathroom. Jack smirked a bit “Since when you’re so bashful? I have seen you naked
many times already…” “I…what you’re doing here?” Jack shrugged “Well…Ellie has some talking
to do…and so have I!” “You think?” “I do!” Mega sat down, the blanket thrown over his legs, his
arms crossed “Then talk…I’ll give you five minutes!” Jack rolled his eyes “Sometimes you sound
like Ellie…” “Really Jack…I think you made yourself pretty clear this morning…” “But you stood on
my side today…” “I wanted to make clear that Ellie is ours! Its of no matter whats between the
two of us…but Ellie is your and my girl and that clown better knows that!” “Mega…I didn’t want
to hurt you…I…you just knocked me off my feet …” “Hmmm?” “I…its…” Jack got up and walked
to the window “I…I never thought I might be able to say I love you to someone else as Ellie…I
never planned to…she is…WAS my everything till…” he laid his head against the cool window
“Till that with you happenend…” “Jack?!” Mega moved behind him, laying his hands softly down
the others shoulders “Since christmas I am wondering about myself what is happening for
real…what I really want and feel…and then…then you go and throw all that at me with such a
simple honesty…I…I wish I had your nerve! Do you have any idea how long I needed to say ‘I
love you’ to Ellie?” “I…I never thought about…” “Well you’re an idiot sometimes aswell!” Jack
huffed turning round and walked a bit away “Mega! You say you feel like a toy? What if I tell you
that I feel like one too? What if I tell you that I can’t find the nerve in me to…to do something with
you because of the way more experience you’ve got? You and Ellie…how often do you joke
about me being the innocent one? And thats when Ellie hasn’t slept with anyone besides me till
we started with you. But Ellies sure about her body and her needs. But I…I only slept with her.
And now you expect me to just grab you and…well…” Jack looked angrily at the other, his eyes
were dark and the turmoil in him was boiling over as he finally shouted “Heaven! I don’t know
HOW okay? How do two guys…I…who starts the action?Who…does what? Are there rules? Is
there anything I should think of?” “Jack…” Mega stumbled about his own emotions and bite his
lips “You’re the one with the most experience…you’ve been with guys before…what if I…mess
up…don’t do it right? With Ellie it was our boths first time…we slowly found out how to move with
each other…we discovered together how much pleasure we could give each other…but
you…you…” Jack stepped back as Mega made a move towards him “Jack…really…I am sorry…I
didn’t think about that…” “Being so damn clever, you often forget to think about things!” Jack
huffed leaning back on the wall, getting away from Mega even more steps.

But Mega had now understood that Jack was confused. And insecure. And hurt. He wouldn’t let
that destroy what was building up between them. Slowly he moved up and laid his hands each
onto the wall beside Jacks shoulders “You can’t do anything wrong Jack. Its love…its…well…of
course sex between two guys is kind of different to that with a girl…given to the bodies, but the
essential is the same. The wanting. The desire. The passion.” “I…” Jack held his breath as
Mega gently moved his lips along his cheek “And its not like I expect you to just take me down
in one go…there is much more in between…its not only kissing and sex…there are so many
steps in between…” As Jack shyed away from his lips, Mega this time didn’t react hurt and
angry, he just continued to plant kisses on his cheeks and went then over to his neck , high to
his ear “How does this feel? Weird?” “No…hmmm…its…its nice…” “Nice?” Mega grinned “And
this?” he softly bite the other and sucked a littlte on his earlobe, he knew Jack went always
crazy about it when Ellie did it. And he had been right. Jack hissed aroused and grabbed his
neck “You know full well how I react to that!” “Hmmm…thats all there is Jack…just feelings…just
wanting…and…” he grabbed Jacks shirt and stroked strongly down the chest with his long
fingers, before he slipped them under the shirt “Don’t you think that guy and guy can give some
advantages? My body is like yours…so trust me that I can bring you to highs in ways you never
dreamed of…” He breathed and then finally he placed his lips on Jacks. First the kiss was gentle
and careful, but then suddenly Jack grabbed his neck tighter and pulled him in closer, his lips
opening, his tongue greeting his in kind of a playful battle. Mega groaned as Jack let him go and
laid his forehead on the other guys “Damn…where did you learn to kiss that way?” “I am
talented…” Jack grinned and took then action by pushing Mega into his bed
“Jack…now…what…?” “Hmmm…I could do with some lesson?!” Jack moved beside him “What
…right now?” “Erm…would next week suit you better?” Mega grinned grabbing Jacks shirt again
“First lesson…don’t make fun of me…” he pulled high the shirt and started to move his fingers

you…its because you let both of us become truly one with you!" she sighed kissing his shoulder
“I always told you thats even more bliss…” “Well…I wasn’t ready for it…I couldn’t face it…I
mean…well…I said I wouldn’t care for others opinions about me…but I still did deep inside…” He
looked at Mega “I am sorry I acted that way to you…I must have hurt you a lot!” “Its okay…”
Mega whispered snuggling his face onto Jacks neck “…lets not think about it anymore…” Jack
yawned wide “Uff…we better grab some sleep or? Two nights with Mega and two times with the
both of you…I am through the mill!” Ellie giggled “So…well…thats your fault…who told you to do
two nights with Mega!?” Mega pouted “Hey…thats not nice!” All three of them started laughing
and it made them feel free and a bit lightheaded. “But we really should sleep…it won’t do to
oversleep tomorrow…Amber might lose it, if we miss the wedding!” Mega said pulling on the
blanket that had slided down from the bed in their game of love. He covered them with it and
gave both a sweet kiss, both pulled them into their middle and laid closely to him. Him being the
tallest that was the most cuddly postion for each of them. All closed their eyes and as their
breath found the same rythm they found sleep…

Jack openend his eyes with a sleepy yawn. He saw Ellie standing on the window and got up
and moved behind her, laying his arms around her “What are you doing up already?” “The sun
is about to dawn…” she interwined her hands with his “It feels like today is a new start for all of
us or? The wedding…like its the end of …” “Don’t say that Jack…I don’t want to stop hoping I see
Alice again!” “Hey…shh…thats…hey…thats not what I meant…” he kissed her neck gently “Its
okay…” she whispered. Both looked out of the window, the room slowly filled with the suns first
warmth and the soft red light coloured everything in a tender color. As the sunlight touched his
nose, Mega wrinkled it and woke up slowly. Feeling cold he searched boths warmth. Finding
none his eyes flung open “Where…” he looked confused around and then smiled about the cute
picture of his loved ones on the window. He followed them and as his arms were longer he
could move his arms a bit around both “Good morning my desireables…” “Good morning
gorgeous…” both said in unsion what made all of them laugh silently “What are you doing
here?” “Watching the sunrise. Its beautiful or?” Ellie sighed “Hmmm…maybe…” Mega
scrunched his face a little “Its just the sun starting the new day…its what we can watch
everyday…” “MEGA! You’re as romantic as a sledgehammer!” Ellie said rolling her eyes, Jack
laughed about it and Mega grinned a bit guilty. “I mabye could need some lessons in being
romantic… will you give me some cutehead?” “If you stop calling me cutehead I might!” Jack
said with dignity. “Ah now…how else should I call you?” “Jack…thats my name you know?”
“What…you don’t say, I thought it was Thomas?!” Mega said in a mocked suprised voice
“Wait…aren’t you Thomas and Jenny?” Both turned round to him “MEGA!” and pinched him
what made him laugh again. His laughter washed over them with a might both hadn’t known
before. He hugged both to himself “You’re right…its beautiful…” he said, staring out of the
window where the sun now had reached its place “Everything is a million times more beautyful
with you both in my life…” he whispered lovingly what made both smile happily.

Having watched the sunrise they finally started to dress and went then back into the mall “I hope
Trudy still can give us breakfast…she will be already busy for the wedding diner or? I am so
starved…” Mega said a bit worried, Ellie giggled “Well I can do scrambles eggs too…you
know…its not a big scientific mystery!” Mega grinned “Well…cooking is not my school…ask
Jack…I tried to to do pancakes last week…” Jack laughed “TRIED is the word in that!” Ellie
giggled even more grabbing both hands “Come my hungry lover boys…I can’t let you starve…”
Both followed with happy grins …

EPILOGUE:

Music sounded through the mall and the whole tribe was watching Amber and Jay dancing
around the fountain. The couple radiated of a happiness that took every of their guests in.
Ellie sighed. It had been a wonderful ceremony and Amber had thanked them all so much for
the beautyful decorations they had fashioned and for all the support they had given them. It had
been quiet emotional as Amber had officially made Jay to her boys adoptive father. She had
spoken of how much Jay cared for her sons wellbeing and that he was the one she trusted her
little ones fate too for any case that one day she might be not be there anymore. Many of the
tribe had watched with two main emotions. One was happiness that Amber had found someone
to share her life with, the other had been sadness as everyone had to think of little Brays real
father. Ellie sighed again. What if Bray was alive? What if one day he would return? She
couldn’t even imagine the pain, but maybe Bray would even understand.

Her eyes felt on her guys who were sitting a little away eating some cake and laughing
themselves away by watching Ram dancing with Trudy. She grinned. True. Ram wasn’t excatly
a dancer. But she thought it cute anyway, that he tried. Trudy and Ram had been a surprise to
all of them. They had thought Ram and Ebony had been an intem, Mega having them seen
often together round christmas. But both had made pretty clear that they were friends. Only
friends. That wasn’t too weird. Both had lost people who meant something to them and both had
been able to work out pain and anger with each others company. After christmas Ram had
often played with Brady alongside Mega and slowly had built up affection for the little girl. One
thing lead to another and so Trudy had become Rams official date for the wedding. The
unexpected ways of life.

Her eyes fell on Dee and Patch, those two with the ECOS was again something kind of strange.
But the leader, Hawk seemed to be quiet fond of the former Mall Rats. Mouse was dancing
around with Sammy, Salene and May and it was to see that the girl would surely visit them in
the future to come.

More and more people started dancing and Ellie got up and walked up to her guys “Can you
believe it? I have got two guys and none of them dances with me?!” she asked tapping her foot.
Both looked at her and then at each other “Your turn!” both said to each other “No yours!” they
spoke again in unsion. Ellie rolled her eyes “I can’t believe you…hmmm…maybe I would still
have rather asked Luke to stay?” she mused with a thoughtful expression “NO WAY!” Both said
standing up in unison. Both grabbed one of her hands and pulled her to the dance floor. Being
tangled up and not caring for how they looked they joined the joyul dancing and their laughter
was joined by the many voices of the other people celebrating.

Back in the hotel Megas PC was working. The programm he had written to be able to find
maybe lost people of the city was running continuelly like always. He let it run day and night.
The programm hacked itself in every avaibale pc and searched for every trace of missing
persons. There were unfortunaly a lot of slave traders who he had made deals with in the past,
so the search was a pain. But Mega had promised Ellie not to give up. Suddenly a beep
sounded up “TARGETS FOUND…TARGETS FOUND” Pictures came into focus. "TARGETS
FOUND. FOLLOWING TARGETS FOUND:

ALICE - age :21, MALL RAT, LOCATION : ISLAND OF PAIN, LAST STATUS: SLAVE,
WAITING TO BE SOLD
KC - age: 16, MALL RAT, LOCATION : ISLAND OF PAIN, LAST STATUS: WAITING TO BE

SOLD
Tai-San - age 19, MALL RAT, LOCATION: Hawaii, STATUS: ??? no information on status???
BRAY - age 20: MALL RAT, LOCATION : ALCATRAZ , STATUS: WAITING FOR EXECUTION
(immediate action needed!)

The beeping continued and got louder…
TARGETS FOUND. TARGETS FOUND. TARGETS FOUND…

2 Likes

Oooh! A very exciting and unexpected ending!

I really enjoyed reading about all the different insecurities, emotions, feelings, practical problems and situations and happy conclusions that all the characters faced throughout this story. And I loved your inclusion of the many other characters who were all working their way through their own problems and happiness in their lives.

I reread ‘All of me’ last week and so I loved this addition to the story.

Thank you Secret Santa I think you’ve done a great job of writing another brilliant story for me which I have enjoyed immensely!

And…I now really need to know know what happens next! Now that Alice, Bray, TaiSan, and KC have been discovered! What will the group dynamics be like if they all return home? What will Amber and Jay do? What will Alice think of Ellie’s threesome? What will happen if Luke decides to stay around? How long will the ECO friends stay around for?

Great story. Thank you again xxx

Erm… Sorry… I have to out myself :joy::see_no_evil: Sorry for being a spoiltsport… But I am your secret santa and there is missing some part in the story :eyes: look when Mega and Jack start something and then it suddenly starts up with Ellie being there​:see_no_evil:

I will try to give you that part of course… I could have of course only let @Trudy do that, but that story has inspired me (well the first part already) to a real story. So when I am done with THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW, I will start a new story named - guess what? Of course ALL OF YOU… aaaaaamd it’s all your fault then. So when I start posting you would know either way who I am, so I hope no one’s mad now​:see_no_evil::eyes:

1 Like

Actually there is missing a big part! About the bug… And Luke… And… Huh… What happened to that part?!

1 Like

Hi. I did actually notice the missing bit and was confused as to how and why Ellie had suddenly appeared and was going to ask if there was a bit missing but I came to the conclusion that it was a new scene and I had just misunderstood that bit! Haha! No worries. Do you still have the missing section somewhere that you can post so I can read it and understand how it goes from A to B? xxxx

So…I do have the bugs and more about Luke (and maybe more!) to look forward to! Yay! Exciting stuff!!!

So here we go…I just post al in a row again so you don’t have to switch around to read in order again…I also post the ‘letter’ I had set in before, for I thought I do some explaining …lol

Dear C.X. you will laugh surely but you got the same secret santa then last year! I was first a bit ‘shocked’ for I had outdone myself last year in my opinion. It was the first time ever I wrote a story like that. Could I really repeat it? Hit the nail again? But I wanted to try…
And so I sat there in front of my writing pad and mused things over. Another threesome? Would’t that just sound like a copy of that what I had done last year? I was pretty sure I couldn’t make up another trianlge what I would like so much. I often thought at ALL OF ME. It was my turning back to writing TRIBE fanfictions. And it was what made me think big…why always stay in the safe areas? Why not dream big? I made notes, but as I already do another story I had not the time to really write somehing to it. But then I was chosen again as your secret santa and so I decided its time to pick up…go back…

So we visit Mega, Jack and Ellie again and see how they cope. I have brought in the people you mentioned so maybe not the way you maybe would have liked too. But I still hope you like it!

The epilogue is a teaser of what writing that story has brought to me…there are ideas in my head I can’t get lost of. So maybe…yeah…maybe during the year there might follow a real story out of it. And then…ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Merry christmas and a happy new year with lots of love, health, fun and surprises!

All of me part 2

Mega openend his eyes to a big window full of brightest sunshine. With a groan he closed his eyes again. That hadn’t been his brightest idea. Angrily he rubbed his eyes “Why I always forget to close the curtains?” “Hmmm…maybe because its hard to think about anything when we’re together?” a soft voice beside him mumbled, cuddling up closer to him. He turned his face to the blonde who lay snuggled closely on his side. He smiled “Hmmm…maybe thats the reason…” he burried his head into her sweet smelling long hair and sighed a little “But you would think that with three of us, one of us at last would be able to keep wits together long enough to think about closing the fucking curtains!” “Hmmm…I love when you talk dirty!” she whispered with a grin and kissed his neck high to his ear “You do…? Well…then…” he embraced her tightly and moved a hand almost teasingly along her side “Maybe I should really talk dirty?” he moved his lips close to her ear “Why do you have to make my mornings so hard?” She looked at him, staring capivated into his dark eyes. It was typical that his kind of dirty meant not just a straight forward sentence, but something she had to think about. “I do?” she breathed kissing his ear now “I am so sorry…let me help you with that…” her fingers glided down his body and she felt him tense and grinned as he closed his eyes with a sigh “Ellie…you need a firearm license for those fingers…” His breath became slighty irregular as she continued her play and she enjoyed imensly feeling how he lost all composure and just tensed and relaxed under her fingers, not caring for anything else then what she was doing to him.

“Well,well…thats got to be a new record…only three minutes!” a chuckle from the bathroom door let them both look to it. Jack stood there, freshly showered, only a towel around the hips. He had obviously watched the last moments of their morning game and was now smiling loop sided, leaning a shoulder onto the doorframe. “What?” Mega said, still basking in the feeling Ellie had given him. In a kind of lazy voice Jack said “It only took her three minutes to make you go off…that must be a record!” He grinned and walked over to them, sitting down onto the bed “You think you can stand those fingers longer?” Mega asked challenging, raising an eyebrow “Sure I can…I’ve got more practise with her!” The grin on Jacks face made Mega grin too “Thats true…hmmm…but well…” he winked at Jack “Maybe we should rather find out how fast we both can make HER go off?” Jack smirked “That sounds like a plan…” Both of her guys kissed her neck then but Ellie wriggled out “Sorry boys…I’ve got no time for a day in bed…I promised Salene and May to help them with the wedding decorations!” she jumped out of bed and went to shower herself.

“Na…can you believe that? She choose wedding decorations above us?” Jack laughed about Megas indignant face “Its not like we didn’t have a spectacular night…” “Hmmm…” Jack lay down next to Mega “Hey…whats wrong?” “What…I…what shall be wrong? I just had a nice waking up …nothings wrong…” “Don’t lie to me…” Mega looked away, how was it possible that in the short three months Jack, Ellie and him had become a real threesome, a real love triangle, that Jack already seemed to know him inside out? “I…well…its its…you…” “Me? Erm…must I be prepared for kind of heartbreak or…?” “JACK! Please…its…you…why you still…still don’t…well…” the night before it had been them alone at first. Ellie had been on a long planning talk for Jays and Ambers wedding and they had watched some old movie together that had both bored at a point. Soon he had found himself rather looking at Jack and as Jack had noticed they had just stared in each others eyes for a while. It had been so intimate that Mega had started hoping that Jack might finally find it in him, that the two of them could have time all alone aswell. But nothing had happened till Ellie had showed up and they had been again caught up in a love game of three. Since their first kiss that christmas morning Jack hadn’t even tried to do something with him alone. When Ellie was with them it was different. When they were alone Jack was affectionately. He even was kind of romantic one might say. But it frustrated Mega, that they never were intimate with each other alone, without Ellie. Was he only a fun factor for Jack? Someone who was allowed to help him making Ellie high, but not allowed to make HIM high? “What…?” He sat up “JACK…honestly…” he moved out of the bed

“What I am to you? A sex toy you can adorn to Ellie and you whenever you feel after a bit more variety in your game of love? I know you sleep with her alone and you know she sleeps with me alone…but…I…why…if you’re too straight to be with me that way…why…I mean…then Ellie and you could just have an open relationship…” “But Mega…thats something completely different, isn’t it? An open relationsship would say we could date and sleep with others just without really caring what the other does…but…we want you. Only you. We both…” “That doesn’t seem like it to me!” He caught Jacks insecure look and sighed “Really…what…I mean is, if you don’t want me for real…how can you…I would go insane if the person I love, sleeps around with someone else with me looking…or knowing that the person I love is right now in bed with someone else. But I know you aren’t jealous. And you enjoy when we three are together…I just…don’t understand why you…well…despise me when we would have the possibility to be alone!” “I…Mega…” Jack sighed in a pained voice “I don’t want to hurt you…I…I…its just…” “Its such a strange thought to let me be your only companion for a night?” Mega whispered, sitting back down to Jack “I…am…” Mega grabbed his face “Don’t you understand Jack? Its not Ellie alone I want…its not her alone who keeps me dreaming …its not her who caught my first interest in the beginning…” “What…?” “Jack…Its you…its you that bounds me to her…you may think its because we both want her and she wants the both of us…you think thats whats makes us work…but its you…Ellie and me want you. I am not saying that I don’t crave Ellie… that I not love her…but…but…” “Mega…” Jack whispered realizing that Megas eyes were shining with unshed tears. Mega laid a finger on his lips “Its you without whom my world would stop turning!” His eyes burned into Jacks, wishing so much to let the guy finally realize what he meant to him “I…thats…Mega…” Jack swallowed, his heart raced in him and he still couldn’t take in for real what was just happening “Its you who makes my heart racing so often out of the blue…its you who can make me shut up with only one brainy comment…its you who can make me feel stupid…its you who can make me doubt my own actions and think about my responsibility…its you who makes a better human out of me…its you…I…” His lips hovered short above Jacks as he breathed with the most possible desire"I love you Jack…and I want to have you for myself aswell…"

Jack held his breath and then jumped off, pushing out of the too close situation “Sorry…I…I…I just…I can’t!” he whispered and tored off the room, the door falling close with a finishing noise. Mega couldn’t move fast enough to stop the other guy, he just sank back onto the bed, staring in disbelief at the now closed again door. “Mega…” “ELLIE!” he sat up in shock. He had completely forgotten that she indeed had been only a room away. She hurried to the bed “I didn’t want…Ellie…its not that I don’t love you…I do…its…” “Its different. I understand full well. I feel a similiar way. I love you, I really do. But imagining my world without him is impossible. Just impossible.” she took his hands “Its just new to him…” “New? Three months and still new? No Ellie…Jack doesn’t want to be with me guy and guy…he accepts me as a third person to you both…maybe enjoys me making love to you…partners with me while spoiling you…but he doesn’t want to be with me. But I can’t take that any longer. There are moments when we three are together I want him and not you. I am…well…you know I like both genders, so thats why this here works for me. But it only works when all three people want the same. But right now its not like that…” He touched her cheek with his other hand “I…” “Do you want to end it?” “I don’t want us two to end…you and me are sure about each other, aren’t we? But…But I can’t be together with both of you to the same time that way…you will might need to consider if you want to share your time between Jack and me.” “But…whats with your work? You’re a team…” He sighed “Yes we are…we’ll see what turns out …but right now…you heard me…I declared my feelings and he just run away! Hows that fair, hmm? Hows that fair that I crave him and dream about him and me alone and …I…” he stood up from the bed walking to the window “We’ve got enough talking about us to endure…there are still people who say what we do is unnatural…I can’t defend and stand by it if I know that he isn’t really in it out of his heart…” “But Mega…he…as we both found out that we both are attracted to you…” “Yes…he maybe attracted Ellie…but being attracted doesn’t mean love…and…well…I am in love with both of you. I never planned that. But its like that now. And…and being changed now…trying to be a better man…I just can’t go and accept that me loving him, makes Jack feel uncomfortable.” “But he doesn’t feel uncomfortable with you!” she protested “ELLIE! How would you call it else when someone runs out of the room when you declare love to him or her? Hmmm?” “I…” “Jacks a curious mind…he might have felt attracted…maybe because he had never been with someone who has a …well…brain like him. He has always been the most cleverest of your tribe, hasn’t he? And then there was me challenging his mind…daring him to think of the impossible…and that maybe lead to him …well…and then he noticed you like me and well…a curious mind with such a big imagination won’t deny try out something new. Most people are curious about same gender sexuality…most only always surpress that. So Jack hasn’t surpressed and has tried a bit of it…and found its not his thing…” “You don’t know that! Honestly Mega…you’re interpreting him here without caring what he really might say to all of this!” “He has said enough! And he has said even more without words, by running away from me!” Mega flared up. Ellie got up and walked over to him, but as she tried to hug him he stepped out of her way “No…I don’t need you to tell me what a wonderful and loving man Jack is…really not…I…would you please just leave?” “Mega…” “No…really…I don’t want to be comforted by you…I just want to be alone, okay?” “Okay…” she whispered, struggling one time tenderly over his back “But you know …you can always talk to me…I love you Mega…don’t forget that!” the door closed behind Ellie and Mega laid his forehead against the window that was already heating up from the sun “Why can’t you feel like Ellie, Jack…why…”

“Hmmm…thats a big problem…” May mused after Ellie had talked to her and Salene about what had happenend between Mega and Jack . Both had noticed the younger girl being troubled and asked her what was up. Ellie trusted them with it, more then any of the others because May and Salene had a relation aswell with same gender issues “If Jack really isn’t in for guy and guy things…I can understand that Mega feels like a toy then…” “But I don’t believe it!” Salene said “Jack…he talked to me about Mega the night you had that fight …you remember Ellie? He told me how confused he is because he is attracted…” “But due to Mega thats just it…he thinks Jack was or maybe still is attracted but nothing more…” “Does Jack strike you as someone who sleeps with people just because he thinks they are attractive?” Salene asked wondering “Would you go and just sleep with a guy or girl because you find him or her attractive?” “No…sure not…” Ellie sighed “What can I do?” “Its between them…you can’t do anything…” “But I am with both! I can just sit by…and sleep with both when they are…” “Ellie…you’ve chosen that relation in full awareness thats not like an average one…now you must live with the possibility that it doesn’t work as maybe planned…you can’t force Jack to love Mega and you can’t force Mega to be with someone who doesn’t love him like he loves him!” “I know…I just…couldn’t you both talk to Jack? You both have been with guys all the time…and then you felt for each other…its kind of similiar or? I…well…I am more out of the topic or? I am just the girl who has the fortune to have two guys loving her. But for Jack…if I imagine we would be two girls and one guy…well…” she blushed a bit and Salene smiled , taking her hand in a comforting way “We can try…but I can’t promise you anything…” Ellie sighed “Thank you so much…and…and now we better get hoing or Jay and Amber have to marry with half done decoration…” “I don’t think they would mind…” May giggled “They are two turtledoves since their engagement…I guess Jay wouldn’t even mind to marry Amber dressed in an old hessian sack!” “Hihi…you may be right…” Ellie agreed “Hey…Sal…” she said noticing shocked that the other girl had tears in her eyes “Whats…?” Salene sobbed “Its just…don’t get me wrong…I am happy for them…but…sometimes it just feels wrong…” May hugged her “Because of Bray you mean? I sometimes think that too…” “Really?” “I was the last who ever saw him…he told me to tell Amber he loves her…remember? Of course I feel sad sometimes…” Ellie looked at both “I swished Mega would have been able to find them …our friends…my sister…” “He never found a clue?” She shook her head “He…well…he found out that some Technos obviousily used the prisoners for their own leisure…some were sold into slavery…some just were set free…after they had no use for them anymore…some returned as you know…she found out that Bray had been carried into another country but from there on there is no clue anymore. Maybe he survived and went on with live” “No…if he is alive and free he would come back!” Salene whispered “But maybe he is also kept as slave…a strong guy like him…” Ellie shrugged “We can’t accept slavery!” May flared up “What shall we do about it? Jump a plane and go to safe the world? May whoever those people are that keep slaves…they will laugh about us when we show up. Mega also found out that at some point KC and Bray must have met…but then KC was shipped of to another island. He can’t find any clue anymore. We couldn’t find out more till now. I don’t know if I rather hope Alice is somewhere as a slave or that she is dead and at peace at last…” Salene touched her hand “Ellie…if Alice is alive, she will come back home…she will fight her way here…it may take a long time…but don’t stop hoping!” “I try…” the blonde whispered and then pulled the paperflowers closer “And now…lets get that done…”

Amber walked along the malls roof, lost in thoughts. As she noticed someone sitting in a far corner she scrunched her eyes to be able to see “Jack!” she called suprised and walked up to him “What are you doing here?” “I searched a place to think…” She sat down to him “Me too…” “Hmmm…why?” “Well…” she took a breath “I know I should just be happy…I am going to marry a wonderful guy in a few days who I really love…but…” “Bray?” he asked tentatively and she nodded “There are days when it feels just…just like…I am betraying him…” “But…Amber…you don’t even know if he still lives…and if…well…maybe he is somewhere very far and might never be able to return…” “I know…I know…its maybe just mourning what could have been. I am lucky I found another man I can bound that way too…so…forget about that…whats your problem? You seem sad to me!” “I am…its…I’ve hurt Mega…” Amber just looked at him, waiting for him to go on. Not pressuring him. “I…he made a love declaration to me…he wants me to be with him for…well…real…” “Erm…I…aren’t you three kind of…well together with each of you?” “Hmmm…its mostly…” he blushed “Well we either are each alone with Ellie or all three of us…” he mumbled “Oh…so…you never are alone with him? Why not?” “Of course we spent time alone with each other. But then we’re working or well…just relaxing…talking about each and everything that comes to our minds. But not in the way he obviousily wants us to be. I just…I…am…I always was with girls…” “JACK! You were only with Ellie…you’ve got no other experience!” “And? Thats something to despise or what?” he flared “No Jack…but its only you don’t know if you would love another girl the way you love her…you know at first it was a big thing with you three being an item…it was…well I am honest a weird thought to me. But I have watched you three with interest and of course a little worry what it might bring to our tribe when you wouldn’t work. And…well…I’ve never seen a purer love then Megas.” “WHAT?” “Think about it Jack, Mega doesn’t care for that…he just loves who he loves. He won’t let society tell him that his feelings are wrong. He won’t let society decide who he should be with. He …he looks the same way at the both of you. His smile is radiant whenever one of you says something nice to him. He is protective of both of you. His laughter is the same with both of you and his anger when you have fights…” she smiled “is the same aswell…both of you can make him dizzy and both of you can make him want to…shake you…” Jack smirked “I tell you…surviving a fight with Mega is some of an achievement…people might think he is always that cool and strategic mind…but he has got a passion to him…when he is really angry his eyes seem to spark lightnings…there is a fire in them that makes you think you’re about to be burnt for sure…thats so damn sexy!” Amber looked at him with a raised eyebrow “Jack…do you realize how you sound?” “Erm…” Jack blushed and she giggled “Go to him Jack…talk with him…find out what you feel…don’t be afraid for the opinions of others. No one has to judge other people for the way of life they choose.” she kissed his cheek and then stood up reaching him her hand “Lets go back…you’ve got to do some making up mister! And I’ve got to look for my little rascal!” Jack got up with her help and smiled thankful at her “Thanks Amber…really…” “No need to…I want you three to be happy…!” together they went back into the building.

They found Mega right on the stairs caught up in a discussion with Lex “I told you its not up to you to decide who can enter the mall!” Lex shouted outreagous “But Lex…this guy knows you…all of you…” “Ha, who doesn’t know us?” Mega rolled his eyes “Oh sorry I forgot , you’re the fucking most famous hero on earth!” “No need for that disrespectful language with me!” “Disrespectful? Its you who starts to shout at me just because I wanted to open the door to some guy…isn’t that respectless aswell? I am not one of those kids you used to bully Lex…I am quiet more then you can chew!” Mega took position right in front of Lex and glared him down, he moved his hand to the opening button of the mall entrance and pressed it “And now I am going to let this guy in!” “You…” Amber stepped in between “Guys…please…whats up here?” “He…he just…he thinks he can act that way with me…” Lex hissed angrily. Megas eyes met Jacks who tried a little smile, but Mega just looked away from him “Amber…really…there is a guy who looks quiet near the finish outside on the door who said he knows you all…isn’t it that you always have people welcomed who need help? He said something about…erm ECOS…was it?” Amber just run down the malls stairs as the called somone finally entered. She stopped dead. “What do you want here?” she then said with shock and took a step backwards.

A young man a little older then Jack walked into the light of the malls fountain. He had shocking blue hair and quiet colorful clothes, just like the last time she had seen him. Jack run up right beside Mega , his hands grabbing for the banister “That can’t be true…” Mega looked confused and despite his anger he moved closer “Jack…whats…?” “You know who you just invited into our home?” Jack hissed at the other guy “I…” “Thats Luke…” “Luke? Who…?” Jack pulled him with him to their working room “Mega! You remember what I told you of the chosen time?” “Of course I…waaaait…you mean to say that this guy…thats this blue haired clown down there, looking like some boy dressed by a very heartless mother due to the freaking collection of colours, is the guy Ellie hooked up with while you where kept working for the chosen?” Mega looked so baffled and disbelieving that Jack couldn’t hide a little grin “Indeed he is!” Mega pulled a face “Ewwww…just ewwwww…him? What did she saw in HIM?” “I…” Mega grabbed his hand “Lets go…and for the record…if he dares a wrong look at Ellie I am going to throw my nice side right into the bin!” Jack followed and though there was something important going on he marveld about how good it felt to touch hands with Mega.

Down at the fountain Ellie was staring at her ex. “Luke…but…what…how…?” “Ellie…its…ist well…good to see you…I erm…” he took in Amber “I have got news from the Ecos…that guy…Hawk`? He said to me to greet you and tell you that the Ecos are healthy and save. I’ve met two former Mall Rats there…erm three…a little girl called Mouse, a guy named Patch and a girl named Dee. They all said to me…erm.-…to expect them for your wedding?” Amber looked all of sudden very delighted “Oh really? Oh…Jay…did you hear that?” Jay walked up to her and laid an arm around her shoulders, kissing her head softly “Thats wonderful news!” Luke eyed the stranger “Erm…and who are you?” “I am Ambers soon to be husband…” Jay said raising an eyebrow “Oh…now I understand why Hawk said I shouldn’t be shocked about the changes in the mall…” he looked sheepishly “I thought you and Bray…” Amber blocked him “Bray…Bray went missing during the TECHNO invasion…he…” Jay hugged her closer as the emotions grabbed after her and stared angrily at the stranger “You could have done a little research before you butt in here giving us all a shock! And now…maybe you can tell me who YOU ARE?” “I am Luke…I…” “He was the right hand of the guardian!” Lex growled with despite “Where did you and that maniac went?” “I don’t know where he is…and I couldn’t care less. Right after we left, the Technos invaded and we were caputured. On a journey to another camp I could flee. Since then I am travelling…but…well…my…” he swallowed a bit and looked again at Ellie. “My heart told me to come back…”

Ellie felt herself a little blushing and in no good way at all. But then she felt Jacks hand slipping into hers, his fingers interwining tightly to hers and on the other side Mega did just exactly the same. Lukes eyes widenened. Amber broke up the weird situation “Well…Luke…I am thankful for the news and of course I invite you to rest and…” she eyed his torn clothes “Maybe…erm…well…compose yourself again. Its enough to do in that city to find you a new place…hands are needed everywhere!” Luke thanked Amber and followed Trudy who lead him up into the cafe.

“Erm…darling…you think its good to invite him to stay? After all…isn’t he the guy who Ellie…erm…” Amber laid her arms around Jay “Yes…but look at him…its to honor that he has survied on his own that long…and well…at last…if Jack and Mega aren’t strong enough to live with that…well…there is no use of their relation anyhow, or?” “True…” “And he won’t stay here for long…” “Not?” “I don’t think our tribe will accept him in…I don’t want him with us …but I am not going to start to reject people that were friendly to me…and bringing me news of the ECOS is a big thing for me.” she cuddled up to him and smiled as he moved his fingers softly along her neck “Hmmm…where were you before?” “On the roof…just a little thinking…” “Thinking?” “Its just…well…its an emotional time for me…were about to marry and it feels like…well the start of something new…without ever going back…I…” he hugged her even tighter “I understand…its not easy…I swear to you…I will never stop you from remembering Bray…or telling your son of him…never! Its just…well…don’t let me live in his shadow all the time…” “Jay…Come here…” she pulled his face closer to hers and kissed him lovingly “You’ve got to live with the fact that there will always bound me something to him. A part of my heart…well…I lost a part of it as he went missing. As we discovered he is deleted…that part died. It will never be alive again. But a heart can built new spaces and thats what it did for you. And…” she kissed along his cheek “I think its high time you call MY son…OUR son.” Surprised he looked at her “But…I…” “I will tell him of Bray, I want him to know of his father. To know of the wonderful man who was so looking forward to his birth…but…Bray never could be his ‘dad’ sadly. Thats what you are too him. I don’t see any reason why my boy shouldn’t grow up with the safe knowledge that he has three parents. A mother that would move the world for him, a father that wanted to change the world for him, and a dad that entered his world and was ready to take responsibility for him in the world they lived in.” “Amber…are you saying…that…well…he…you would be okay if he calls me…‘dad’ one day?” There were tears gleaming in his eyes, what made her struggle his face gently with both hands “There is nothing like adoption in our world…but I want you to know that I take your opinion about his upbringing just like you were his father. You are the man who has the right to teach him manners and you are the man who will be there when he makes his first mistakes. You’ll be the man he looks up to and whos advice he searches. You will be there to teach him when he has done wrong and will stand on my side whenever there is a decision to make. And…I…Jay…whenever something happens to me…when…well…we never know in our world, do we? I want you to be his guardian. If I one day can’t be there anymore…its you I trust his life and future too.” “Amber…” he breathed nearly toneless “Thats…god…” he hugged her even tighter “I swear to you I will give my utmost to be the dad he deserves. He will be my little boy just as he would be truly my own son. I love him already like that. In all meanings it contains…he IS my son!” He kissed her gently and smiled then at her “I am happy Jay, that you agree…” she whispered “I thought about doing a little ceremony about it, during our wedding…so that people know about it…would that be okay for you?” “Of course…of course it is!” he lifted her in his arms and whirled around with her one time “God Amber…you don’t know how happy you just made me!” he sighed happily and took her face in his hands again “You and him…you’re my world!” he said and placed his lips then back on hers. Grabbing his shirt in her hands she pulled only a bit away “Hmmm…do you have anything to do right now?” “Hmmm…not for real…” he mumbled kissing her neck “The others won’t let me help with preparing…my clothes are cared for…OUR son…” he smiled radiantly “…is sleeping…hmmm…” he nibbled her ear “I’ve got time then…” “GOOD!” she said with a grin and pulled him then with her to their room.

Jack was toring up and down the working room and Mega was watching with more and more concern “Jack…please…please…just…will you sit down…you make me nervous!” “NERVOUS? Our girl is just speaking with that…that…” he kicked a chair and then hopped on the spot “Ouch…” “Jack!” Mega grabbed his shoulders “She is SPEAKING to him. In the cafe. Salene, May, Trudy and some others are with them…what do you think will happen there? Some kind of sex orgy or what? Keep it together!” “You…its easy for you to say…you’re heart wasn’t broken because she…” “Do you have that less trust in Ellies love?” Mega said crossing his arms “You’ve never stroke me as a whiner!” “I…” taking in Megas hard stare Jack went to sit finally on the old sofa they had put there as three months back after christmas they had fashioned a working room in the mall just like they had one in the hotel. “Its just…Mega…I…” “I’ve got enough of stuttering around. There is enough work for me to be done. I am going into the hotel. Its way too emotional for me in the mall right now…” “But…you can’t just leave now…” “Why not? I am not wetting myself because Ellie talks to a guy she once kissed. I have enough confidence to know that this guy is no competion to me!” Jack raised his eyebrows, realizing that Mega was acting a bit. Without another word the ex Techno left the room. Jack closed his eyes some moments and only the thought to stay here without Mega, with Ellie talking to her ex…its was unbearable. So he stood up and ran down the stairs “Mega wait…” But Mega was already gone. “Damn…why is he so fast?” Hearing laughter from the cafe he shighed but then his feet moved out of the mall seemingly without him telling them to.

“Mega?” he ran high the stairs to the working room but found it empty “Mega? Where are you?” he went to Megas sleeping room and heard the shower. So he just sat down on the bed and waited for Mega to come out. “Jack!” Mega hooped startled grabbing after a blanket that lay on his desk to cover himself. He had thought to be alone and so he hadn’t taken clothes with him into the bathroom. Jack smirked a bit “Since when you’re so bashful? I have seen you naked many times already…” “I…what you’re doing here?” Jack shrugged “Well…Ellie has some talking to do…and so have I!” “You think?” “I do!” Mega sat down, the blanket thrown over his legs, his arms crossed “Then talk…I’ll give you five minutes!” Jack rolled his eyes “Sometimes you sound like Ellie…” “Really Jack…I think you made yourself pretty clear this morning…” “But you stood on my side today…” “I wanted to make clear that Ellie is ours! Its of no matter whats between the two of us…but Ellie is your and my girl and that clown better knows that!” “Mega…I didn’t want to hurt you…I…you just knocked me off my feet …” “Hmmm?” “I…its…” Jack got up and walked to the window “I…I never thought I might be able to say I love you to someone else as Ellie…I never planned to…she is…WAS my everything till…” he laid his head against the cool window “Till that with you happenend…” “Jack?!” Mega moved behind him, laying his hands softly down the others shoulders “Since christmas I am wondering about myself what is happening for real…what I really want and feel…and then…then you go and throw all that at me with such a simple honesty…I…I wish I had your nerve! Do you have any idea how long I needed to say ‘I love you’ to Ellie?” “I…I never thought about…” “Well you’re an idiot sometimes aswell!” Jack huffed turning round and walked a bit away “Mega! You say you feel like a toy? What if I tell you that I feel like one too? What if I tell you that I can’t find the nerve in me to…to do something with you because of the way more experience you’ve got? You and Ellie…how often do you joke about me being the innocent one? And thats when Ellie hasn’t slept with anyone besides me till we started with you. But Ellies sure about her body and her needs. But I…I only slept with her. And now you expect me to just grab you and…well…” Jack looked angrily at the other, his eyes were dark and the turmoil in him was boiling over as he finally shouted “Heaven! I don’t know HOW okay? How do two guys…I…who starts the action?Who…does what? Are there rules? Is there anything I should think of?” “Jack…” Mega stumbled about his own emotions and bite his lips “You’re the one with the most experience…you’ve been with guys before…what if I…mess up…don’t do it right? With Ellie it was our boths first time…we slowly found out how to move with each other…we discovered together how much pleasure we could give each other…but you…you…” Jack stepped back as Mega made a move towards him “Jack…really…I am sorry…I didn’t think about that…” “Being so damn clever, you often forget to think about things!” Jack huffed leaning back on the wall, getting away from Mega even more steps.

But Mega had now understood that Jack was confused. And insecure. And hurt. He wouldn’t let that destroy what was building up between them. Slowly he moved up and laid his hands each onto the wall beside Jacks shoulders “You can’t do anything wrong Jack. Its love…its…well…of course sex between two guys is kind of different to that with a girl…given to the bodies, but the essential is the same. The wanting. The desire. The passion.” “I…” Jack held his breath as Mega gently moved his lips along his cheek “And its not like I expect you to just take me down in one go…there is much more in between…its not only kissing and sex…there are so many steps in between…” As Jack shyed away from his lips, Mega this time didn’t react hurt and angry, he just continued to plant kisses on his cheeks and went then over to his neck , high to his ear “How does this feel? Weird?” “No…hmmm…its…its nice…” “Nice?” Mega grinned “And this?” he softly bite the other and sucked a littlte on his earlobe, he knew Jack went always crazy about it when Ellie did it. And he had been right. Jack hissed aroused and grabbed his neck “You know full well how I react to that!” “Hmmm…thats all there is Jack…just feelings…just wanting…and…” he grabbed Jacks shirt and stroked strongly down the chest with his long fingers, before he slipped them under the shirt “Don’t you think that guy and guy can give some advantages? My body is like yours…so trust me that I can bring you to highs in ways you never dreamed of…” He breathed and then finally he placed his lips on Jacks. First the kiss was gentle and careful, but then suddenly Jack grabbed his neck tighter and pulled him in closer, his lips opening, his tongue greeting his in kind of a playful battle. Mega groaned as Jack let him go and laid his forehead on the other guys “Damn…where did you learn to kiss that way?” “I am talented…” Jack grinned and took then action by pushing Mega into his bed “Jack…now…what…?” “Hmmm…I could do with some lesson?!” Jack moved beside him “What …right now?” “Erm…would next week suit you better?” Mega grinned grabbing Jacks shirt again “First lesson…don’t make fun of me…” he pulled high the shirt and started to move his fingers teasingly about Jacks torso. “Don’t think about the gender Jack…feel it…feel me…whenever you don’t like anything I do…just say…okay?” Mega took in how the other closed his eyes with a sigh “I…I try…” First he felt Jack tensing up as his lips wandered along his skin, but he didn’t stop him and so Mega continued and as he arrived at the others lips again, he felt that Jack was shivering of arousement “You’re okay?” he asked silently stroking his face gently “Hmmm…god please go on…” But Mega couldn’t go on for real because Jack freed himself from under him and turned their bodies “Jack…what are you doing?” “I rather like to show you what a good student I am…” he whispered and kissed Mega just the way about his torso as Mega had just done to him. “If…if thats…w-hat…hmmm…what you want…” As Jack dared even more and moved a hand under the blanket that Mega had still wrapped apound his hips Mega arched his back in a suprised groan “Hell…what…hey I thought its me teaching you…?” His breath was hard and Jack grinned confident “As I said…I am talented…” and then he went to kiss him again and passion took both over.

“So…you’re and Jack are still…erm happy?” Ellie looked at him with a raised eyebrow “What do you think?” “Urm…and that…well…who was the other guy?” She sighed “Don’t hop around the topic…thats Mega and we three are in a polygamic relation…” “Means you…erm…sleep with both of them?” “And with both at once…” she said still holding his stare. His eyes widened. “Thats…Ellie…how did that…what did those guys do with you?” “Come again?” she asked feeling that she got angry “You think I am not acting out of my free will? I am a free woman…I can be in whatever relation I like! Its not up to you or anyone else to judge me for it!” “But…Ellie…thats just…just…wrong…” he tried to grab her hands “You’re such wonderful woman…you deserve one mans complete affection. You musn’t share with…with another one…” “LUKE! Jacks shares his affection between Mega and me, Mega shares his affection between Jack and me and I share my affection between Mega and Jack…so we all have the affection of two people to us…whats the problem about that? If I feel good with it…what do you judge about? You’ve got no right to judge me…you lost your right to even think about anything I do as you walked away from here!” “You decided for Jack!” Luke said raising his arms “YES I DID, but still…you just gave up, didn’t you? You didn’t even think at fighting! So…now you come here after years…having no clue what Jack and me went through…and think you’ve got some right on me or what?” “I don’t think that!” “Oh? And what was that ‘my heart told me to come back’ thing about? I don’t think you meant the mall with that?” “No…listen Ellie…to leave…to leave you was the biggest mistake I ever made…” “It took you two years to realize that?” she laughed dryly “Don’t even start to say something over romantic…Luke it won’t change anything. I don’t love you…I won’t start loving you…I…I am not sure I even ever did…” “Don’t say that!” Luke said in a shacky voice “But its true…Luke…that time…I was scared…Jack was ripped away from me…we were caught in the mall, we didn’t know what else the Guardian might throw at us…and then there was you…being friendly…giving help…I…” “Don’t come telling me now you only put up with me for the benefit you got!” “Well…no…I…really cared for you.” “Indeed you did! You even went making out with me as Jack had already returned!” “Its not like Jack and me directly hooked up again as you left, you know? Jack left the mall…he only came back because Cloe and him met up…and she made him come back with her! We took our time to find back to each other…but thats the essence Luke…he came back and he stayed and he was there…he didn’t run away. You said emotionally goodbye to me…but…well…I…Luke I didn’t miss you as much as I missed Jack as he was prisoner…” “You…what?” “As the guardian sent him away…even as we both…I never stopped missing him. As he was back I so much wanted to…to turn back time…I couldn’t look at myself anymore. And as he came back with Cloe I have been so happy even when it was painful for the both of us. And then…you know…I was caught from the Technos…I…had amnesia as I came back…but Jack has been there. He was there and didn’t mislead me and …its…” “So what do you think we have been?” “You were a …well…” she sighed “…an affair? I was so young…so …so blind…I took that attration or whatever it was more important as it really was…” “Why you’re saying that now?” Ellie could see that she was breaking his heart, but she could do nothing else. “Luke…face it…if you would really love me that strongly how you like to put it now…you would have never left. Or at last would have come back…” “I was prisoner of the Technos!” “And I am sorry for that…but still…before they invaded…and don’t come telling me you needed more then afew weeks to flee. You must have runa way on a transport. No way you can have broken out of the prionser camp all alone?!” “Erm…” “See? Means you’re free awhile…” “I needed to…well be on my own a while…” “Luke…our tribe has lost dear friends…we lost Patsy in your time. We lost Dal! And then we lost my sister! KC! Bray! Can you imagine how painful it was to watch Amber struggle with being a mother without him? We found out Bray was deleted…you know what that means?” Luke nodded “Have you got any idea what him missing meant to all of us? Our tribe nearly broke apart…but we stick together. And Jack had a good part in that. I am so proud of him! Those years…have made me love him even more!” “And why you take that Mega then?” "It just happenend…we started working with him after we beat him. He used his second chance…mad eup with his brother…started working efficiently for the cities benefit…Jakc and me just…well…fell for him. " “BOTH OF YOU? As if!” Luke rolled his eyes , and then grabbed her shoulders truly “ELLIE! You can’t be with two guys at once…what do people say about that?” “I don’t care!” “But…” she pushed his hands away “You don’t have to understand…you only have to accept it!” “And if I can’t?” he made move towards her, grabbed her hands and pressed her onto the wall “What if I show you that one guy can be enough?” Anger cursing through her veins she wriggled in his grab “Let me go!” “NO!” as he moved his face close to hers, Ellie kicked out. Luke sunk down in front of her “Don’t try that ever again! I am warning you!” she said icily and left the room.

“Are you…happy now?” Jack asked silently. Both were laying on the backs, both hardly breathing “Are you?” Mega just asked back, hard trying to regrain an even breathing. Jack moved his hand so that he grabbed Megas and interwined their fingers “Its different as with her…but still the same…I am happy…happy to have jumped that hurdle…and I am curious how it will go on…you’re okay that we didn’t…well…” “Jack! Honestly…you …listen to my heart…my breath is still…still ragged…” Mega took a deep breath “Do you think you could have made more crazy about it? Did my climax stroke you different to those you witness when we are with her?” “I…erm…” “Jack…again…sex is so much more then just sticking your…” he moved his lips to the others ear “…your hard member into somewhere moving up and down…get it? There is much more happening in our heads…I couldn’t have been higher. Fact.” Jack looked at him and his cheeks were a little flushed “Are there he is again…my cute Jack!” Mega smiled and kissed the other once again with delight. “Maybe we should go back into the mall…diner will be ready soon…I didn’t tell aynone we are away…” Jack sighed and then cuddled up to Mega “Hmmm…yeah we maybe should…” but both stayed the way they were. Laying side to side, looking in each other eyes, giving each other warmth and little shivers with tender carresses of their fingers.

As both finally entered the mall the tribe had already finished diner. Only a small group was still sitting in the cafe, having one last cup of tea or coffee and chatting silently. “Jack, Mega!” Ruby said with relief “There you are! Your brother was already going on about a search party!” she looked at Mega who sat down next to her “Dear me…sometimes he acts like I am still a five year old!” Ruby chuckled “He is in dad mode…” Mega gave her a grin looking at her little belly, right after christmas day the couple had discovered that Ruby was pregnant and judging that her body already showed good signs of pregnancy they had come to the conclusion that she must be now somewhere near the fifth month “May I?” he asked and as she nodded he touched her belly gently “Hey you…uncle Mega here…don’t worry…whenever your dad gets to you…just come to me! Deal?” Ruby laughed , ruffling his hair “Don’t let Slade hear that!” Ruby and Mega had developed a close bound and Slade was really happy about that his family really worked. Jack smiled about it, it was so nice to see that Mega had overcome his hurt of the past and was about to became a real family with his brother and the mother of his niece or nephew.

“Where have you two been?” Lex asked, drinking then “One might think now with that ex prayer being here, you two might stick closely to Ellie…” “Where is she anyway?” Jack asked, deciding to ignore Lex bait “Went to bed already…she said the day got to her…” “Hmmm…” Lex leant closer “Honestly Jack…okay you accepted that weird thing with Mega…but now…you never know if that idiot isn’t going to try to get back to her!” he whispered. Jack rolled his eyes. Lex was one of those who had a little issues about their triangle love. He couldn’t understand why a woman would need two guys and neither seemed to be able to imagine that Mega and Jack had feelings for each other aswell. Mega had told Jack that he didn’t care, but Jack cared. It were such comments that had made him insecure aswell. “We trust Ellie.” he said simply, pulling the bowl of soup that Amber had filled up for him, to him.

“Hmmm…potatosoup!” he sighed happily and took his spoon tugging in with much hunger. “WOW…there is someone starving!” Jay said, raising his eyebrows high “Hmmm…” Megas head swiffeled around and he noticed the wondering looks at Jack. Amber smiled at him with a wink “Seems like you worked a lot?” Mega caught her hidden meaning and grinned a bit lazy “Oh well…you know Jack…he can be very reliable when there is something to be done…he won’t finish till he has done everything to full satisfaction!” Jack coughed and Jay hurried to pat his back a bit. Amber smirked “Aha…” Lex looked from Jack to Mega , to Amber and decided he didn’t want to know more. He got up and mumbled a good night wish before he left.

“God he is such a baby!” Salene huffed and all looked at her. It were only May, Ruby, Amber, Jay, Trudy, Mega and Jack left now. “He can’t accpect there are more things then guy and girl!” “ERm…” Jack felt output and rather concentrated back on the soup “Honestly…as soon as you two show up without Ellie and even only SMILE at each other…he gets bewildered. Ts…and beware someone makes a bit of a intimate suggestion about you two…what does he think? That he will get infected if he shows a bit more interest and care?” “Its just not in his head…gay and lesbian…” May they said shrugging “We’re not gay…” both guys said with determination “We’re bi…” Mega looked at Jack with wide eyes. Till then it was only him who had always brought that explanation of them, when someone just called the both of them gay. Because it was clear to both of them, that they liked women aswell. Jack had always kept his mouth, but now he had felt it in him that it was the right expression for him. He liked girls and guys. So to him it was even still more “Its so wrong just to confine people to a single school…isn’t it? It should be of no matter if it are guy and girl, girl and girl, guy and guy or three persons like we are…the only thing that matters should be the feelings the persons in a relation have, or?” Mega searched his hand with his and without a doubt Jack let his fingers get interwined with his. It was bliss to Mega, Jack had never done more then maybe hug him in public. It had always felt as if he hadn’t wanted anyone to think that he might feel something real for Mega.

Amber smiled “Its good to see you finally stand by your emotions Jack! Truly! And you’re right…we always proclaim we’re a new world without the prejudices of the old world. But as long as we keep questioning relations just because they are different to our own…well…there will be no real change. I want my son to grow up with the safe knowledge that he will not be judged for his emotions and needs.” “We both want OUR son to grow up like that, you mean?!” Jay whispered. He kissed her cheek and the others looked surprised at them “True…” the leader cuddled up in his arms and smiled at the others “I…I told Jay today I want him to be more then just the man who takes care like a father, but to be his dad. You all know…I…I loved Bray deeply and there will always be a part of me…” she stopped suddenly emotional. Jay hugged her closer and she sighed “Why I am so over emotional right now?” “A wedding can make you too…” Salene said with understanding “We talked about it while we were preparing the decoration…its like…well…there starts something new and there are people we miss in all that happiness…and sometimes it just seems to be wrong and unfair…” she grabbed one of Ambers and one of Jays hands “But its not. We’ve got to go on living. We should be happy that we all found strength in someone else in our live…” her eyes felt on May who smiled lovingly at her. “Amber I am surely the one here who can understand you the most…there will always be a part of me with Pride. But I found that my heart though a part has broken away could built up a new part filled with May…and so you could for Jay. There will be days where the memory just gets you…when you watch your son you will always see Bray in him. But its only right you give Jay the chance to be a real dad. It won’t mean to forget about Bray…it will mean to open the little ones heart for more love. He will someday ask of his father and all of us who knew him will speak of him. But the boy should be sure and safe with the knowledge that he has a dad. A man he can relay on!” “Oh Sal…” Amber hugged the red haired Mall Rat closely, just thankful that she understood. Jack noticed that Mega just looked at the two girls with amazement and then he realized that the guy was hard trying to surpress a tear of movement. He leant over “Its okay to care…don’t forget…” Mega nodded and smiled a bit unsure at the other. He still wasn’t used to show emotions very openly with lot of others around, while that again was nothing new to Jack.

A while later both went to Jacks and Ellies room. Megas room was in another corner as they had made up some rules to give each other each the posibilty to be alone aswell. Or be together as only two. So when Ellie was with Jack alone, Mega was a bit away and wouldn’t be too close. When Ellie was with Mega, Jack had their room to himself. It was a way of freedom. They decided that each of the guys had at last one night alone with Ellie. And it wasn’t all about sex at all. Sometimes Mega and Ellie just laughed and played games, sometimes Jack and her watched movies …it was just to give each the feeling to be the special one once a week. That way jealousity would have no room.

Jack openend the door and they both saw that Ellie indeed was sleeping already. “She must be really stressed by it…” Jack mumbled covering her with their blanket. “Hmmm…its confusing I am sure…just facing your ex…” “Its not only that…” Jack blushed a bit “As…well…while I was still trying to work out what my emotions to you are…we had a kong talk…” “The one you told me of the day you confessed that you have feelings for me?” “Yes…I…erm…before I told her what I think about you…I told her that I noticed how she looked sometimes at you and you at her. I said that we we’re a couple for years already and that I would understand if she…well…needs a change…” Mega rolled his eyes “JACK!” Jack blushed even more “Don’t…wait…she went angry and well…I brought up Luke…that he was a change for her aswell…” Mega sighed “JACK! HONESTLY! YOU FOOL!” Mega struggled over Ellies hair “Then its no wonder its deeply confusing to her to face him…” he kissed her forehead “I know its your night with her…but we should really let her sleep!” “What did you think? That I wake her up to ravage on her or what?” Jack said a bit angry “Oh…erm…no…but I…well…maybe you would like…to…come to my room? We…well…I mean…after all…shouldn’t we have a night to us both aswell?” Jack looked thoughtful at him “Hmmm…well…” He noticed that Mega got a bit unsure and tried to brush it off by saying “Oh well…I still have some work…I could even just do that…see you in the morning then Jack…urm…” He turned to the door but stopped as Jack grabbed his hand “You ask me to be with you and then just turn away? Thats really not charming…” “I…you want to?” “I would like to …well…make that a new rule…you and her, me and her, you and me and of course all of us…so…well…why not…” Mega grinned “Stop stuttering, you make dizzy with it!” he said and pulled the other one with him to his room.

The next day the atmosphere in the mall was a bit tensed up. Ellie and Luke didn’t even look at each other what delighted Jack and Mega nonetheless. The former choosen eyed the three of them with a deep doubt. Mega was finally having enough of it at breakfast time and hissed “You want a photo of me so you can admire me a bit all alone in your room or what? But to your information…I don’t like blue!” Even Lex grinned about that, he had been outright against to give Luke a little while hostage in the mall. As Mega and Jack left for their working unit in the hotel, as the mall would be decorated more for the wedding and they would find no room to concentrate for real there, Ellie kissed each of them quiet long for goodbye what made Luke even more staring.

“Don’t you think…thats weird?” Luke asked as Ellie came high the stairs again “What?” “Well…to be with two guys…sleep with two guys…thats just…abnormal…” " Says the guy who once followed a crazy maniac who made a dead boy into a god. Thats abnormal if you ask me!" she said and without a further look she went to continue helping May and Salene.

Luke caught Trudy looking at him “Are you okay with what she does?” “Why not? They don’t hurt each other…its not like they are betraying each other…if it works for them, why should any of us complain?” “But…its like…like…well slutlike…” he spied out and Trudys face got hard “Just because a woman likes two men and sleeps with them…she is a slut to you? Its not like she enters every bed offered to her. Its only Jack and Mega. All three of them decided they are a unit. So why do you think you’ve got a right to judge it?” she turned and went to the others for helping them aswell. Luke stared after her. Had the whole world went crazy? He had known that he would have to see Jack with Ellie, but seeing that there was another guy aswell…a guy who joined them in threesomes. It was just beyond his imagination. Did those two guys things with each other aswell? He had seen Jack going with Mega last night. It was a thought that seemed more then despiseable. Then a thought crossed his mind. What if Ellie thought her guys were only really into her? What if she didn’t know of them being a guy on guy thing? What if the guys just used her as kind of toy and aliby for their own relation? He had to find out.

Luke went for the guys’ working room, searching it and finding what he needed to fullfill his plan. Maybe he would have a chance on Ellie after all? He was sure with him she wouldn’t need another guy…

“Hey you two…” Ellie greeted both of them as she showed up in the hotel bringing in lunch “I brought some of Trudys stew…you must be starving…” She smiled seeing both with their faces closely burried on the same sheet of paper “Look…if we do it that way…we might…” Mega drawed something and Jack weighed his head “But whats with…” he asked and scribbled down numbers that surely were some complicated math formulas “Hmmm…damn you’re right…hmmm…” “Still about the selfworking energy control?” she asked, walking up behind them, struggling each over the head. “Oh…Ellie…you’re here?” Jack asked a bit confused. Pouting she huffed and turned around “Pfff…I just brought you something to eat…I don’t want to disturb the two of you for longer…” Both grabbed one of her hands and pulled her closer “Sorry darling…” both said in unison and kissed her hands. “A handkiss won’t do!” she pouted, playing the diva. Mega grinned getting up “Not? So…hmmm…what about that?” he pulled her into a long and slow kiss that left her breathless “Hmmm…” “Or maybe that?” Jack asked and kissed her just completely different. Kind of hard, fast and fiery “Oh…I take both!” she sighed, snuggling up into Jacks arms, grabbing Megas hand to interwine her fingers with his “Luke is a jerk about us…he just won’t keep quiet!” Mega moved and made her sit down between him and Jack on the sofa.

“Whats he saying?” “That its unnatural…yesterday as we talked…pfff…he was so arrogant! Telling me I must be manipultated…as If I am not senseable…pfff…” “Asshole!” Mega just said, shrugging “We should ignore him!” “Yes…yes we should!” Nibbling a bit on her ear “I don’t understand what you did with such a loser…he isn’t even good looking!” “Oh…erm…I…was…confused…I…and hurt…and…it…” she sighed “I can’t explain it to myself anymore…” She sighed as Jack copied Megas action “Just let forget about him…” he whispered “Mega and me could do with some physcial distraction…our minds are fuming …” “You could…I…hmmm…its a pleasure to assist you…” she moaned as Jack struggled a hand about her upper body and Megas hand moved down under her skirt.

Laying closely snuggled up between both of her guys Ellie sighed with content “I am the most lucky woman on earth…I would never change anything about us…two guys like you…you don’t know what you do to me, do you?” “Hmmm…we might have an idea!” Mega mumbled, stroking a finger down her side, his other arm laying above her head so that Jack and him had been able to interwine a hand with each other. Jack was sleeping cuddled closely onto Ellies back and Megas heart fluttered knowing that not only loving Ellie had made the other one tired, but surely the leftover of their night had finally taken the toll on him. He felt tired out in a good way himself. So as Ellie made to sit up, he complaint a bit “What are you doing?” “Hihi…awww…poor you…I just came to bring lunch…really…I’ve got to help in the mall…” she kissed his nose and Jacks nose aswell “Just sleep Mega…I see you both at diner…”

Being robbed off Ellies closeness and warmth, Jack cuddled up to Mega in his sleep. His heart doing somersaults out of happiness that the three of them seemed to be on even footing finally, Mega smiled and let himself fall into sleep being sure of Jack wanting them being so close even without Ellie between them.

“Ellie…come…I’ve got to show you something!” Ellie sighed following Luke “Whats now? If you’re going to tell me once again how unnatural you think it is…you can just spare it. I am not going to listen to anymore reprimanding again! Its just not your business!” “I know you think to be the most cherished girl…thats what it makes you feel to have two guys or?” Surprised she looked at him “Yes…yes its part of it…” Did Lukle really finally understand? “So what you say to this?” Luke fumbled on the PC thats stood in the guys’ working room. It was the pc everyone was allowed to use. “What are you doing?” “Just wait…” Pictures showed up. Pictures out of Megas room. Ellies eyes widened seeing Jack and Mega kissing fiercly on Megas bed “Thats what your guys who cherish you so highly did last night…and not even for the first time…I saw Jack going with Mega the night before aswell…” Ellie looked at the pictures, took in the heat between the both, watched as Mega moved a hand under Jacks shirt and felt heat crawling over her skin. “You…what did you do? Did you set a bug in Megas room? How sick are you?” she flared at Luke “HOW DARE YOU?” “I…Ellie…I…don’t you see? Those two use you like a toy…maybe they want everyone believe that they are going for girls and only share you…satisfy your higher need of a man…but…” The smack she gave him gave her a satisfaction beyond words “You don’t understand a bit about us or? Its not that I NEED two guys…Its not that Jack wouldn’t be able to satisfy my sexual needs…we LOVE Mega. We both do. And he LOVES us. Is that so hard to understand? Doesn’t your little brain or the scrumbled thing you call your heart find the possibility to accept that? Just because you can’t picture it for yourself, doesn’t mean its impossible! Do you think…you make me jealous by showing me that the both enjoy time without me? Hell…Luke…I enjoy time alone with both of them alone aswell…sometimes you just crave only one…thats completely okay. Jack and Mega are bi. So what? They can give each other something that I can’t. So…thats not hurting me. They still crave for my company aswell. And I tell you…I doubt that one man could keep up with what those two do to me together. You think I might feel betrayed?” she shook her head “You’re so close minded, aren’t you? Lieutenant Luke?” she said with dispite using his old Chosen title. She turned around “Don’t talk to me anymore…I can’t understand what I ever saw in you!” she hissed and left the room.

“Ellie…” he followed her outside, but she had already left the mall. With a sigh he went back into the room and with one last look at the frozen picture of the two guys kissing he went to delte the video. Then he went to the room the Mall Rats had given him he packed his things together. He just left a short letter on the cot he had slept on and left the mall again. This time for good.

This were the words he wrote “Thank you for giving me a room for a while. I am going to travel on. My mind seems to be not at home here. Hopefully I find a place where I can finally settle in for real. I am sorry, Ellie. Luke”

Both guys looked up surprised as Ellie entered the working room, letting the door fall with a thud. “Ellie…what…” Mega jumped up taking in her flaming eyes “Oh I am soooo mad!” she shouted taking a cup and firing it down the floor. It cracked loudly “ELLIE!” Jack jumped up aswell “Whats got into you?” “I…sorry…but you won’t believe what Luke did!” “What did he do? Did he touch you?” Mega went and pulled her into his arms “I swear if he did…” Jack went close, also laying his arms around her, so that they stood tangled up with each other “Darling…did he do something? What happened?” “He…just…he showed me a video of you two…” “HUH?” both made to the same time “He bugged your room Mega! He made a video of you both…well…while you…” “HE WHAT?” Mega let go and took a breath “Okay…okay…thats done it… I am going to…I…that…” Jack instead of getting angry blushed deep red “Erm…he showed you…that we…urm…why did he do that for?” Ellie laid her hands on his cheeks “Jack…its okay to me…really! Indeed I am happy! I am happy you finally opened up to Mega…though I am little sad you didn’t tell me…did you think I wouldn’t let you?” “I…” “Its fresh…” Mega said, now laying his arms around Jacks hips instead of Ellies. Gently he kissed Jacks neck “Its new for him…” “I…yes…I…hey…I am not the topic here!” Jack finally got angry “What did that asshole do that for? Filming us? I mean…how sicks that?” “Maybe he wanted to watch good sex?” Mega said nibbling Jacks earlobe “Mega thats not funny…you were angry moments ago…and now you go…you go…” Jack sighed “Don’t…you think we should…?” Mega grinned at Ellie “He is so sexy when he is like that, isn’t he?” Ellie grinned, kissing Jacks other ear and nibbling it then aswell “Hmmm…yes…it makes me want to take him right and now!” “Well…you two…no…honestly…” Jack stuttered “That guy…he…he…he broke our privacy…he…I…god…” he closed his eyes with a moan “Thats…” finally he understood what Ellie felt when Mega and him did both things to her. There were sparks dancing before his closed eyelids and he felt his body going hirewire “Its was really arousing to watch you both going into action…” Ellie mumbled “Luke really thought it might make me go angry…but it only turned me on…so much!” she breathed moving her hands down to move them then under Jacks shirt “It…it did?” “Of course…its beyond hot…” she pulled him in a long kiss, that made his knees weak. His hands searched Megas to stable himself as Ellie went to pull high his shirt and covered his torso with sweet little kisses. Megas lips spoiled his neck still and he felt himself being turned on so much that he couldn’t help moaning a little again. Mega grinned at Ellie “Come …” he took boths hands and pulled them to his old sleeping room were an even bigger bed as in the mall was waiting for them. Mega pushed Jack down into it. “You just watch now…cutehead!” he whispered and let Jack watch how he undressed Ellie and made her sigh in delight. Jack felt himself tensing up about that erotical game. Mega made Ellie shiver of erotic arousement and as she finally was about to lose it, he let go of her “What…” she asked confused, he grinned lazily "“I think Jacks ready for you!” he said pointing at the other guy who was indeed hot as an oven. Ellie moved over Jack, undressing him and then found his body melting into hers without any preamble. It was pure craving that made them move with each other and Jack felt his breath becoming harder as Mega kissed him while Ellie took reign of his body. So that was what Ellie always talked about. So that was what being really high meant. His mind went into other spheres, somewhere far above any imagination his body and soul found relaxion and relief.

“That was…something!” Jack said as all of them laid tangled in the bed. “Indeed…” Ellie giggled “God…imagine Luke would have seen that?” “He wouldn’t have been able to handle…” Mega laughed “But maybe it would have made him understand?!” Jack mused “What?” “Well…seeing us so crazy for each other…losing it in and with each other…I couldn’t tell for sure anymore what was my pleasure or what was you boths…were my body begun or ended…I thought it was good the way before…but…” he sighed relaxed. He closed his eyes and let a hand wander around. He didn’t aim for one of them particular but just let whomever feel his tenderness. “Its because you not only look while Mega and me are one or help him along…or let Mega watch us and help you…its because you let both of us become truly one with you!” she sighed kissing his shoulder “I always told you thats even more bliss…” “Well…I wasn’t ready for it…I couldn’t face it…I mean…well…I said I wouldn’t care for others opinions about me…but I still did deep inside…” He looked at Mega “I am sorry I acted that way to you…I must have hurt you a lot!” “Its okay…” Mega whispered snuggling his face onto Jacks neck “…lets not think about it anymore…” Jack yawned wide “Uff…we better grab some sleep or? Two nights with Mega and two times with the both of you…I am through the mill!” Ellie giggled “So…well…thats your fault…who told you to do two nights with Mega!?” Mega pouted “Hey…thats not nice!” All three of them started laughing and it made them feel free and a bit lightheaded. “But we really should sleep…it won’t do to oversleep tomorrow…Amber might lose it, if we miss the wedding!” Mega said pulling on the blanket that had slided down from the bed in their game of love. He covered them with it and gave both a sweet kiss, both pulled him into their middle and laid closely to him. Him being the tallest that was the most cuddly postion for each of them. All closed their eyes and as their breath found the same rythm they found sleep…

Jack openend his eyes with a sleepy yawn. He saw Ellie standing on the window and got up and moved behind her, laying his arms around her “What are you doing up already?” “The sun is about to dawn…” she interwined her hands with his “It feels like today is a new start for all of us or? The wedding…like its the end of …” “Don’t say that Jack…I don’t want to stop hoping I see Alice again!” “Hey…shh…thats…hey…thats not what I meant…” he kissed her neck gently “Its okay…” she whispered. Both looked out of the window, the room slowly filled with the suns first warmth and the soft red light coloured everything in a tender color. As the sunlight touched his nose, Mega wrinkled it and woke up slowly. Feeling cold he searched boths warmth. Finding none his eyes flung open “Where…” he looked confused around and then smiled about the cute picture of his loved ones on the window. He followed them and as his arms were longer he could move his arms a bit around both “Good morning my desireables…” “Good morning gorgeous…” both said in unsion what made all of them laugh silently “What are you doing here?” “Watching the sunrise. Its beautiful or?” Ellie sighed “Hmmm…maybe…” Mega scrunched his face a little “Its just the sun starting the new day…its what we can watch everyday…” “MEGA! You’re as romantic as a sledgehammer!” Ellie said rolling her eyes, Jack laughed about it and Mega grinned a bit guilty. “I mabye could need some lessons in being romantic… will you give me some cutehead?” “If you stop calling me cutehead I might!” Jack said with dignity. “Ah now…how else should I call you?” “Jack…thats my name you know?” “What…you don’t say, I thought it was Thomas?!” Mega said in a mocked suprised voice “Wait…aren’t you Thomas and Jenny?” Both turned round to him “MEGA!” and pinched him what made him laugh again. His laughter washed over them with a might both hadn’t known before. He hugged both to himself “You’re right…its beautiful…” he said, staring out of the window where the sun now had reached its place “Everything is a million times more beautiful with you both in my life…” he whispered lovingly what made both smile happily.

Having watched the sunrise they finally started to dress and went then back into the mall “I hope Trudy still can give us breakfast…she will be already busy for the wedding diner or? I am so starved…” Mega said a bit worried, Ellie giggled “Well I can do scrambles eggs too…you know…its not a big scientific mystery!” Mega grinned “Well…cooking is not my school…ask Jack…I tried to to do pancakes last week…” Jack laughed “TRIED is the word in that!” Ellie giggled even more grabbing both hands “Come my hungry lover boys…I can’t let you starve…” Both followed with happy grins …

EPILOGUE:
Music sounded through the mall and the whole tribe was watching Amber and Jay dancing around the fountain. The couple radiated of a happiness that took every of their guests in.
Ellie sighed. It had been a wonderful ceremony and Amber had thanked them all so much for the beautyful decorations they had fashioned and for all the support they had given them. It had been quiet emotional as Amber had officially made Jay to her boys adoptive father. She had spoken of how much Jay cared for her sons wellbeing and that he was the one she trusted her little ones fate too for any case that one day she might be not be there anymore. Many of the tribe had watched with two main emotions. One was happiness that Amber had found someone to share her life with, the other had been sadness as everyone had to think of little Brays real father. Ellie sighed again. What if Bray was alive? What if one day he would return? She couldn’t even imagine the pain, but maybe Bray would even understand.

Her eyes felt on her guys who were sitting a little away eating some cake and laughing themselves away by watching Ram dancing with Trudy. She grinned. True. Ram wasn’t excatly a dancer. But she thought it cute anyway, that he tried. Trudy and Ram had been a surprise to all of them. They had thought Ram and Ebony had been an intem, Mega having them seen often together round christmas. But both had made pretty clear that they were friends. Only friends. That wasn’t too weird. Both had lost people who meant something to them and both had been able to work out pain and anger with each others company. After christmas Ram had often played with Brady alongside Mega and slowly had built up affection for the little girl. One thing lead to another and so Trudy had become Rams official date for the wedding. The unexpected ways of life.

Her eyes fell on Dee and Patch, those two with the ECOS was again something kind of strange. But the leader, Hawk seemed to be quiet fond of the former Mall Rats. Mouse was dancing around with Sammy, Salene and May and it was to see that the girl would surely visit them in the future to come.

More and more people started dancing and Ellie got up and walked up to her guys “Can you believe it? I have got two guys and none of them dances with me?!” she asked tapping her foot. Both looked at her and then at each other “Your turn!” both said to each other “No yours!” they spoke again in unsion. Ellie rolled her eyes “I can’t believe you…hmmm…maybe I would still have rather asked Luke to stay?” she mused with a thoughtful expression “NO WAY!” Both said standing up in unison. Both grabbed one of her hands and pulled her to the dance floor. Being tangled up and not caring for how they looked they joined the joyul dancing and their laughter was joined by the many voices of the other people celebrating.

Back in the hotel Megas PC was working. The programm he had written to be able to find maybe lost people of the city was running continually like always. He let it run day and night. The programm hacked itself in every avaibale pc and searched for every trace of missing persons. There were unfortunaly a lot of slave traders who he had made deals with in the past, so the search was a pain. But Mega had promised Ellie not to give up. Suddenly a beep sounded up “TARGETS FOUNDTARGETS FOUND” Pictures came into focus. "TARGETS FOUND. FOLLOWING TARGETS FOUND:

ALICE - age :21, MALL RAT, LOCATION : ISLAND OF PAIN, LAST STATUS: SLAVE, WAITING TO BE SOLD

KC - age: 16, MALL RAT, LOCATION : ISLAND OF PAIN, LAST STATUS: WAITING TO BE SOLD

Tai-San - age 19, MALL RAT, LOCATION: Hawaii, STATUS: ??? no information on status???

BRAY- age 20: MALL RAT, LOCATION : ALCATRAZ , STATUS: WAITING FOR EXECUTION (immediate action needed!)

The beeping continued and got louder…
TARGETS FOUND. TARGETS FOUND. TARGETS FOUND…

so yes that’s now all of the second part…for now. Actually I have already plots planned out a bit…have ideas for the whole Bray thing…Tai-San…and Alice with her sister of course…I already have a new villain along…I am quiet excited and that when I actually have the last chapters of THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW in front and should really,reaaaaaally concentrate on those…hihi…

Omg I so need to read this especially now knowing its written by the fabulous @Zwenja

@Jack don’t make me blush! Hihi… This is quiet different to all I ever wrote. Like I said I am already planning on the real story and I think it’s darker then everything I ever did aswell… But of course I will be a good girl and finish the other story first. Good point is then it’s only 12 chapters left of THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW… can you believe that? It will be hard to say goodbye to that story do I am happy I have already ideas for a new one

1 Like

Sorry! I have no idea what went wrong! I thought I copy pasted it all :sweat_smile:
(except with first few lines where you said it was yours, as I send that in a pm)

Hihi… It’s okay. Because I am going to make a real story out of those now all would have realized who wrote ALL OF ME/US anyway hugs

1 Like

Just letting you know that I am really excited and dying to read it but haven’t had a chance yet. I’m trying to get some free time later today xxxxx

Hihi😁 I am curious what you will say

Blimey! There was quite a huge chunk of story missing wasn’t there!!

I’ve sat and read all the lot again today - part 1 and part 2 - to see how they flow if you read them straight after each other - and they work very well together.

About the additional bit - I really liked how you wrote Luke’s character in an way that moved the story forward in such a deciding manner. It’s a shame that he was so against the three of them as I’d thought him a bit more open minded and imagined that maybe he might even try to sneak his way in with the three of them even if they REALLY didn’t want him there AT ALL! but I also loved that it was Luke who was sneaky with the bug - I still totally expected it to be Mega checking up on Ellie or Jack (being insecure and maybe not quite trusting either of them to be alone with Luke, even when he had no need to worry at all!). I also loved the missing Mega and Jack scene. Wouldn’t have wanted to miss out on that!

Glad I was able to read the story with the missing bit added. Its a great story. Thank you again xxx

:grin: THANK YOU :grin:

OH Well… I wouldn’t be so sure Luke is really away for good! Like you said before there is a huge cliffhanger in the end…

Mega and Jack have a good dynamic somehow… Mega seemingly the all cool one with more experience, but Jack being the one with more emotional knowledge… That works pretty fine in both ways. They can truly learn from each other… Right now I am making notes and all… I am curious what will happen when Bray shows up :joy: