Secret Santa Fanfict exchange 2019!

If you guys want, I can change it to a secret Valentines Fict exchange :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Mine has enough romance in it to go for valentine’s I guess😂

1 Like

Got my fingers crossed for tomorrow and looking forward to it but dont mind waiting if there is still problems xxx

2 Likes

I am soooo curious :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Easter exchange??? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

:hatching_chick:

I feel so bad about still missing one fict for you guys!

So if you want me to, I will post the 3 I have

i am fine with that, but i can also still wairt for everyone. i follow the crowd :wink:

:eyes::eyes::flushed::flushed::eyes::eyes::flushed::flushed::eyes::eyes:

If its mine that’s missing its fine by me if the others want their stories. If it’s not mine then Im happy to wait until they are all ready to read…I really dont mind whatever is decided. :slight_smile:

Also…
just in case it is mine that is the problem …honestly please dont worry about it. I absolutelly love ALL Tribe stories and will enjoy reading everyone else’s stories…just write anything Tribal with any characters, in any situation that you are happy with and passionate about, and I will adore it! I’m defo easily pleased when it comes to Tribe fanfiction.
xxxxxxx <3 xxxxxxxx

@Ash maybe it helps you to have a testreader? Someone outside our circle of course? I let sometimes read someone what I have written… Even someone who is no tribe fan🤪

Tada!!! Here they are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

perfect gft today, thanks @Trudy and thank you secret santa

1 Like

Ohhhhh… runs to read

1 Like

Thanks Trudy x

1 Like

I’ll comment on all the stories once all the recipients have read their stories first xx

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Catha

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :tada: @Catha

2 Likes

Many happy returns of the day @Catha !
:birthday:

1 Like

thanks guys :slight_smile: