Fiber Arts

Baby blanket. Must be nr. 7

The next one in blue will be started in the weekend

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: love it

So many babies, geez! We have 2 otw end of this month and Mid-April

2 Likes

Yeah. And till now all the kids still love their blanket so much. So heartwarming :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They are big enough to use it even when they are older, so they can enjoy them very long

3 Likes

That’s awesome. You really do a goodjob.

Most kiddos hang on to their blankies if parents let em. My 9yo nephew has an elmo blanket he still carries around when he thinks we aren’t paying attention lol. And the 2yo is a pillow guy. He has this “squishy” (an old pillow that was literally losing its stuffing from being kneaded repeatedly) pillow we covered in Black Panther fabric. He carries it around all day every day. I tell him it can only stay in the car when we go places :joy:

1 Like

thanks love.

yeah i love to see whenthe kids love their blanket/pillow/teddy for longer. thats adoreable. Thats why i made them bigger, so the will hopefully love it a long time.
My sis has done a cloud pillow for Alice. She is better in sewing then me. and she can crochet little baby shoes. me instead need big projects lol.

1 Like

Wow… wish I could crochet like that I can only do 1 type of stitch… (The granny square) and am working on a pink and red blanket. Well done… Its a gorgeous blanket

2 Likes

If you can do a granny square you can do anything, you just gotta test the waters!

I, admittedly, have never done a granny square :laughing:

Made myself a cup cozy recently and need to finish fixing two blankets and finish some leg warmers for sis, socks for a friend, and gifts for the two babies not to mention my blanket wrap for myself. Not enough hours in a day, sadly lol

Crooked Cozy:

This is what im working on slowly

4 Likes

Ooh, very nice

Thank you… I havent crochet since 1991 but slowly getting back into it

1 Like

My current WIP. Got several things on needles, but this is what I have a picture of.

3 Likes

Still so very in love with that yarn :heart_eyes:

Thats really pretty…

I’m so mad that with Covid she’s stopped sending out orders. Yes I’ve become that person who liked dyers.

Oh no, :disappointed:

They canceled a trunk show here for dyers, just too many presumptive cases, but I didn’t know it reached the online community.

I need yarn for a baby blanket that needs to be done by April, I better check out which dyers are not doing orders

Yeah our big festival was cancelled as well. I was planning on buying a ton of years in person at Fiber Fest, luckily a lot of those vendors are still selling online.

1 Like

Do you have festivals dedicated to buying wool?

Just found this thread! Don’t knit but I have been crocheting for the last three years. Mostly toys/dolls (including a few Tribe-related ones!) and blankets. Will have to try and get some pictures up.

Current work in progress is a set of Paw Patrol characters for my nieces.

2 Likes

And your stuff is amazing!

Actually I have a few crochet patterns, so I’ll probably be asking for a ton of help because I need another fiber craft.

1 Like

lol I don’t knit either, I crochet. But hand knitting/finger knitting is what I’ve been using for jumbo blankets.

Yes, get some pictures up @MallRatMatt
Btw I still treasure my Rudolph :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like