Fiber Arts

These are the only ones on my laptop, will have to hunt out the Tribe ones later!

Paw Patrol:

Christmas blanket:

2 Likes

awesome, just wow

Oh wow I wish I could do that… They are brilliant…

These are fantastic! That blanket, wow :clap:t5:

Thanks all!

Ann, the blanket pattern is super easy - the larger motifs are just seven rounds and the smaller ones three, and it all joins together as you go so no sewing pieces together at the end. Would recommend! Just search ‘dusty snowflake throw’. There’s even a YouTube tutorial.

1 Like

Working on an Mystery Knitting project currently. Using it as a way to build my colorwork skills. Nothing is blocked yet and they aren’t perfect.

Any yes to answer someone up there, usually we have a big fiber show in April. It’s obviously been cancelled. Other then that during the summer there’s a yarn crawl when you try and visit all the shops in the area. We have a pretty big fiber community here. One of my favorite designers actually taught several classes so I can say she taught me socks and Brioche now which is neat.

4 Likes

Found my Tribe pics!

6 Likes

I’ve been meaning to take a picture of mine. :woman_facepalming:t2: He hangs out with a lot of my art supplies, and makes me smile all the time.

2 Likes

You are the coolest uncle ever!

Little crocket marathon during my free days

4 Likes

Matt have you made any others from the series? These are absolutely adorable. I wish there was a whole collection :grin:

Not yet! These were mostly for Secret Santas but I didn’t sign up this year.

2 Likes

Next year perhaps :innocent:

1 Like

Another project done :grin:

5 Likes

It’s so cute!

1 Like

@Catha that is just adorable :heart_eyes:

1 Like