PHOENIX (working title, discussion thread, idea/wish collecting)

Tell me more about your plan for Danni…

Go over to Eagle mountain and maybe Alice, Ryan and Toby escaping unless that is happening in chapter 2.

Chapter two has Alice, Ryan, Toby escaping, Salene und Luke meeting, Ebony having dinner with the invaders, only small parts of the eco camp.

Part three will be Amber waking up… The baby getting its name… And so on… The ECOS talking about the invasion…

Well… Danni… What about… If she wasn’t all the good girl? What if her “death” was a fluke to get her out? What if she then was brought from the Chosen to the Technos… What if she had contact with Ram…

1 Like

Given who her father was she could be of interest to Ram! She could have knowledge about Eagle Mountain!

1 Like

Let’s say she hid in her old home… Only Gavin contact with Ram who was telling her to find out more or whatever… But then she met Bray and saw him as a nice way to some other life. But the Chosen had been told by Ram to get Danni out and bring her to him… He made her realize that in the rebellion Bray found Amber again (remember Technos had spies!) and made her pregnant… That would be feeding her hate and making her spill the beans…

1 Like

Sounds like you have it all figured out, go @Zwenja. Inject some happiness into chapter 3 with Trudy, a awkward meet between Ved and Ellie and some chaos up on :eagle: mountain with Ram.

If I only would have a plan for Trudy… She’s giving me headaches :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe she could be having struggles with PTSD with Brady being kidnapped again and herself. She goes to the river where Zoom from the Technos is and she fears for her life all over again but gets to see a nice side to him?

But why would Zoom be there? He definitely is the nicest of the Techno guys but actually I don’t see him with her

Maybe Jay wants the truck back so Zoom goes out alone to retrieve it. It has a tracker on for him to locate it. I just wanted Trudy to be happy and be happy with the fitty. Lol.

But that would mean Zoom would have to betray the Technos quiet from the start… She wouldn’t be very happy to fall for the enemy…

It’s just her luck… She wouldn’t know as he would be in disguise.

Just put her with Hawk. Lol.

But have other ideas for Hawk too… Lol… He needs a clon😂

Mmm two Hawk’s :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

I only find pictures where he looks sulky… I actually don’t think he is handsome😂

He isn’t anything special but he isn’t ugly. Its that hairy chest that does it for me… Whoever gets with him make sure they give it a good rub.

Just pmed you about it… Given that story Whisper might be a right choose…

May, Patsy… KC… :thinking: Lost forever or return… Hmpf​:thinking:

Get rid of May, haha.

Bring back Patsy maybe later on in the story if there comes an opportunity, otherwise she stays ‘dead’.

KC you have to keep around.

The thing is… It are now… Ram, Jay, Ved, Java, Siva, Zoom, Pixel, Chip, Cheat, Byte… Ebony…
. Lex, Tai-San, Salene, Ellie, Dee, Cloe… Jack… Bray, Amber, Leo, Hawk, Trudy, Pride, Hunter, Chase, Falcon, Arrow, Whisper, Alice, Ryan, Luke… The Guardian… That’s a hell of characters… :expressionless::flushed:

And find someone for everyone is still hard :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.