PHOENIX (working title, discussion thread, idea/wish collecting)

You mean in here? No…lol…actually I think I should take this thread here like a discussion thread were readers can bring in ideas that maybe , maaaaaaybe could find their way in (if I am nice lol) and would then do an extra thread for only the story and comments to it. The dresses would be posted then in my art thread like those of the other stories…

1 Like

I am planning now to always post on thursdays to ALL of me…and on Sundays to PHOENIX, were the chapters to PHOENIX might be shorter then those of ALL OF ME, if a chapter of PHOENIX gets quiet long I will post it in two parts. I think that is a good compromise…

That sounds terrific @Zwenja

Tomorrow I am going to try if I still can work with paint…I used to make banners and so on for my stories before…will have to see if that still works for of course they are supposed to look different then in the series…it is long ago I did such stuff…

1 Like

So creative and full of passion, go girl.

1 Like

yeah go :slight_smile:

Honestly concentrating that way on stories and the creative work around them now keeps me at bay. I am in shielding since early March and slowly I am going insane :joy:

2 Likes

So on Sunday will we be getting Episode 1 in full? :slight_smile:

Exactly @Jack

1 Like

Any plans for Moz? I could see her fitting in at the hotel with Ebony… Those two would make quite a fiery toxic couple.

Moz is taken… But could escape… Maybe… She is a character I never wrote about :thinking: hmmmm… But don’t forget Ebony isn’t alone, like in the series the Technos take her hotel as base… She might flash an eye on Jay but will have to realize her sister was faster :see_no_evil::eyes: I am torn if she gets a fighter it if she bounds for real with the Technos… I also have a very crazy idea about her being kind of swallowed in somehow but then bring joined by a new Techno who she knew before… It would maybe turn world upside down to pair her up with… lips are sealed(you would need to pm me to discuss that :joy::sweat_smile:)

I am still also unsure what about Danni, Patsy, Paul, Sasha… KC… Andy… Tally :thinking:

Moz was another character who wasn’t around long enough… Just see how things go, if you find a place for her then wicked.

Danni would make the perfect Techno. They helped her at a crucial time maybe? She feels let down by Bray too. But maybe her and Ebony will become unlikely allies and with this mysterious Techno work together eventually from the inside with the Rebels/Ecos.

KC, Andy and Tally could of gone out to check out on the planes. Forget Andy and Tally but you have to keep KC around. It seems if Luke ends up with the Eco’s The Guardian was unsuccessful convincing him to leave with him, maybe The Guardian somehow takes his Oracle, KC instead.

It would be nice to see Patsy return but don’t see where yet. Paul and Sasha I wouldn’t bother, haha.

Lol… You make a good idea giver :thinking::joy:

1 Like

We need to speak about Trudy… Does she go for looks? Charisma? Gentleness? Does she want a relationship or rather fun? :thinking:

1 Like

And Danni… See we evil in her? :thinking: My sister wants me to bring her back with a baby too… Of Bray of course… But hell… Of course that would give cool drama story lines… But… Hmpf… It feels so… Beverly Hills 90210 :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Trudy defo goes for charisma and gentleness. She deserves someone kind and someone who will bring up Brady as there own.

Danni should definitely be evil. The first woman to have a child to the brother of Zoot. It’s why The Guardian kept her alive.

Hmmm… Then Hunter might not qualify for her… Shame… :joy: Well then it might be Hawk… Or Luke… Or both :thinking::thinking::thinking: hmmmm :thinking:

But wouldn’t the Guardian then have used her (and the baby) to hurt Bray? To blackmail him? For Bray absolutely is the one fighting till death… For justice and whatever… But would sacrifice the whole world for his child​:thinking: and that child would be only around two months older then Leo :thinking: hmpf…

Show it is kind of course special… Martin sleeps with Trudy… Tadaaaa… Pregnant… Bray and Amber sleep with each other… One time (honestly it is their second common night ever?!) tadaaaa pregnant… :thinking:

She could of course have always been evil :eyes: in league with Ram… So that her death was just a ruse to make Bray not search for her… :thinking: We could phrase… That Danni kept Bray a little distracted when he should have concentrated to hunt the Chosen down when they had Trudy and, Brady… Wohoooo :flushed: that sounds actually good! makesnotes

Chapter 3 would be very much Bramber… :thinking: What should I bring in to balance a little… More about the ECOS… During for Bray and Amber are there… Or rather change atmosphere by moving over to Ram in Eagle Mountain? :thinking: