Secret santa fanfic exchange 2020

Hmmm… :thinking:… That’s definitely an interesting idea… I mean if course characters had a life before they joined…just like their life’s went on if they left the Mall. Dee is only absolutely a character that never really interested me. I have her now in The cry of the Phoenix and it works so far, but I still don’t care much about her. I even don’t remember that talk with Cloe :sweat_smile: Well I have two times be paired to you… Would be really a thing if I am paired this year again to write your story… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The conversation is in Series 4 when Cloe is deciding whether to sleep with Ved and she turns to Dee for advice and asks her if shes ever had sex before with anyone. Dee says she has but doesnt give away any details at all and then gives Cloe quite mature sensible advice.
I’ve just been watching series 4 again and realised how much I love Dees accent as it feels very neighbourly to me as we are both from the North of England although I’m a yorkshire lass. Also I’d never noticed before how wise Dee is!

1 Like

I’m glad you’re all interacting. Sorry I’m a bit on the quiet side. Popping in and seeing another sign-up makes me happy.

I hope @MallRatMatt will be able to participate this year! :crossed_fingers:t5:

3 Likes

I hope @MallRatMatt does too.

I am also hoping you will be taking part @Patch

1 Like

Nope I’m hosting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why does no one want something placed into non tribal world? Lol… I feel a little like I have used all ideas for the tribal one already :joy::see_no_evil: It’s still a month for people to sign in crossesfingers

can I join?
written fanfic but have always been way to scared to post anything, but now I can overcome that fear :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Of course you can! :grin:

Yes, please join! It’s open to everyone!

1 Like

NAME: ShardyXo
SEASON, if you have preference: S4 or S6
CHARACTER(s): Cloe as a main and any relevant characters like Patsy and Ved
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Anyone, really but I do have a soft spot for Ved :sweat_smile:
LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story: (Doesn’t have to be Christmas themed)
‘‘Don’t be so pretentious’’
‘‘Sometimes I can’t tell if my body belongs to me’’
‘‘Call me a pessimist all you want but you know I’m right’’
Characters you like writing about: Jay, Ebony and just Jebony over all
Characters you DON’T like writing about: Amber to be honest, there’s just so much you can write before you run out of ideas, any ideas you do end up having sound regurgitated.

If this sounds way too dark I can switch some ideas to make it more light hearted.

5 Likes

Yes! Another Jebony fan :heart_eyes: :nana:

3 Likes

Ui… That sounds interesting! I have no problem with dark or sad… Jebony was the only acceptable relation for Jay. With Trudy and Amber he was just the playing jerk :eyes:

3 Likes

With the ideas… Strictly speaking that’s a problem with every character. That’s why I often try to bring in a change… To work out and in the traumas of them to explain a bit more about them. Otherwise you could only write Ebony being the cunning sneaking bitch with guy-trust issues… :see_no_evil: I think it is more a question in which character we can think in the deepest for they are a little bit like we ourselves are or would like to be. I always like for example to change Amber into being a bit more female like… Softer… Emotionally. The series lacked there to set Account how motherhood changes you. But then again… After all… It was a children’s programm

1 Like

Dark is fine… :grin:

1 Like

We’re nearing the deadlines for signing-up! Anyone else wanting join, this is your reminder :smiley:

@MallRatMatt…???

3 Likes

Hope I’m not too late!

NAME: Mall Rat Matt
SEASON, if you have preference: 5 or later, or non-tribal
CHARACTER(s): Darryl and any others of your choice
PAIRING (If you want a pairing): Darryl and ? (Gel’s too obvious, surprise me!)
3 LINES, LYRICS, or ITEMS that you would like in your story:
Line: Yule be sorry! Get it? YULE. Because it’s Christmas.
Lyric: It’s the most wonderful time of the year
Item: A stripy blanket

Characters you like writing about: Darryl (obvs). Ebony, Jay, Ruby, Amber
Characters you DON’T like writing about: I’m mostly used to writing S5 characters but I’ll give anyone a go.

6 Likes

Oh Matt, how delighted I am to see you’ve joined!

Alright, LAST CALL!
I repeat: LAST CALL!

Today’s the absolute last day for signing up! :nana:

4 Likes

Dang, got me again!
I’ll do it.:joy:

4 Likes

Alright our 2020 participants are:

@Ash
@C.x
@Jack
@Catha