Secret santa fanfic exchange 2020

It’s an odd number so are you in @Patch???

It’s odd, oh dear…no, I shall not. I don’t have a muse that’s why I host. I’ll have to find somebody!

I even volunteeer to write two stories…god I am so bored…I do anything to keep myself busy!

Sign-Ups Closed

I will message all participants with a match when it’s not 4am in my neck of the woods :yawning_face::sleeping_bed:

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter if it’s an odd number, since everyone will write a piece, everyone will get a piece. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Time to get my thinking cap on now. Thanks @Patch for sending across my SS. Exciting.

1 Like

Hello Santas,

@Ash
@C.x
@Jack
@Catha
@MallRatMatt
@ShardyXo
@Zwenja

Please check your inboxes here on TR as your match has been mailed to you. A minimum of 1000 words is the requirement. It is highly important that you meet our deadline: January 4th, 2021.

You will privately mail the completed stories to @Patch via Private Message on the board here. As always if the story is too long to message, you may email a copy to: triberevivalstaff@writeme.com

Thank you so much for continuing to keep this tradition alive! Remember it is all for fun and keeping the dream alive of the show we love and cherish so much!

Sends all the muses your way,
Ann

5 Likes

Happy New Year! The stories will be posted within this week. Patience dearies, that’s all I ask for, thank you. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Just wanted to say thank you Santas! All the stories are lovely to read! Thanks for another successful year of keeping the dream alive :purple_heart:

5 Likes

And thank you Ann for bringing it all together!

3 Likes

Here here to @Patch, thank you. I think it is fair to say the 2020 secret Santa’s each and everyone smashed it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes this was a very good Secret Santa Year. Thanks @Patch for organisation and thanks to all writers.

To those of you don’t write so often… Why? All stories were great! So if you ever want to write more… Just do! There is no reason to not tell each story on your minds :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah thanks Ann

2 Likes

For me I choose to host because I’ve been writing rpg style in several places for so long with everyone else in charge of the plot, that the thought of carrying something on my own just seems stressful. Intimidating, even. :joy:

1 Like

To me it’s the other way around… Took me a while to get into role play writing… And I fear my entries will still almost be long :joy:

Keep the long entries, they add lots of dimension to the characters and scenes.

I appreciate longer posts
@Zwenja

1 Like

Thanks @Ash… There is still some parts planned now in that jump for her. I always wait… For a moment I feel it is right to post :innocent: I like longer posts too… But I am a reader through and through… I read non stop if not writing, sometimes all night through… The longer a story the better​:sweat_smile: