A Beginning - Roleplay

Sabrina

I scowl at Genesis “Okay can you stop. I don’t even know the guy” I shake my head. “I bet you like him. That’s it!” , I tease

I listen to what Genesis says.

"Oh my gosh!" I almost squeal, “I think it would be a great idea to live together” .

I watch Genesis’s eyes look behind her at the boy. Oh he’s a bit cute, I think to myself

I’m just about to ask Genesis who it is when I hear Corin whistles to get everyone’s attention. I turn back around, momentarily looking down at Fenella who’s had just started to stir. She starts to almost wriggle in discomfort in my arms and starts to cry. I gently bounce her, trying to listen to the conversation but she doesn’t stop.

I make my way towards the door, trying to push past people. I step outside and search for a place to put Fenella down. Now that we’re outside I can definitely smell the reason why she’s crying. I fine a bench to place her down onto. I unwrap the blanket she’s swaddled in and put my bag on the bench beside her.

Nappies, check, nappy rash cream, check, wipes… , “Shit!” . I forgot the wipes!. How dumb of me .

I look back towards the hall. I really want to stay for a bit longer and listen to people’s ideas but I can’t do that to Fenella. I pack the material back into the bag. Fenella still crying I pick her up. “I’m sorry Fen you’re going to have to wait till we get home” .

I’m tempted to go back inside to tell Genesis I’m going but I don’t want to disturb anyone as I hear the hall is quiet once more.

I put my bag on and make a start for home.

((OOC: Since Corin has been in it a bit do we want to make him an actual character or still a non-vocal character for now??))

OOC: I guess he can be a character :slight_smile: why not. totally forgot about the rule, that we can have more then one lol

BIC:

I grin as Genesis says, that we need more contact with humas then plants. Well, she may be right. But plants are sometimes much better then humas,
I look after Sabrina, as she leaves. Both girls wanted to live together, with me !? I sign and run my hand throught my hair. The crowd to look up to Corin again and everyone tries to bring on his ideas… oh i know why i hate events like this

But maybe then a tribe isn’t a bad idea, then i can send one of the girls out for things like this.

" Well, let’s say we give this idea a try, where do you wantr to live?" i ask Genesis, " we all have our homes and how wants to leave his for the others?"

@Patch

<OOC hey all, I would like to jump into the RP. sorry I’m late to the game.>

2 Likes

((OCC: Of course you can jump in Ash! Welcome! <3 ))

2 Likes

GENESIS

I fake offense when Sabrina suggests maybe I like Corin. Honestly, he was not my type. “I’ll leave you alone only if you never suggest that again.” At least she thinks it’s a great idea to live together. I like my space, as anybody knows, but it’s lonely living by yourself.

Fenella starts crying as Sabrina looks like she may say more and so she carries the baby out leaving me alone with Devon. He is wondering where we would live.

Good question. “That’s what we’d all need to decide…” But Sabrina hasn’t come back yet. Where has she gotten off to? I hope my teasing didn’t send her away.

“My home’s best feature is the garden. Nothing else really screams ‘live here.’ ” As the daughter of a single mother, my home wouldn’t be enough for all of us, and was in the poor part of town, which ruled me out.

2 Likes

Sabrina

The journey home is not turning out to be fun. With Fenella have been crying the whole way I just want to get home as quick as I get.

I’m about 5 minutes away from my house now, passing a stream I bend down quickly and splash water on my face. Even though I want to get home quickly it’s so hot. I just had to. I stand back up to continue walking, rocking and bouncing Fenella. Out of the corner of my eye I spot someone. I turn around. They stare at me with a wild expression.

Devon

“Mh guess thats somehting we need to discuss when we have decided who is living with who. We have a big garden, but the house isn’t the biggest one” i answer Genesis and look at the door

" Sabrina needs much time… maybe one of us should check on her? "

GENESIS

“You go ahead,” I tell Devon as he asks after Sabrina. Knowing Fenella, she probably couldn’t be consoled and Sabrina was being respectful by staying outside.

“I’ll find you lot later.” At the moment I just wanted to hear out Corin’s closing statements. And I needed to have a conversation…

Devon

" Me?" i sign… wrong answer… but yeah, thats the risk. " Ok, will come back as soon as i can" i nod at Genesis before i leave.
I open the door to the next room and find it empty. " Sabrina?" i call our carefully and glance arround. Mh, maybe Fenella need somehting and she is on her way home, i think to myself while walking towards the main entrance. Outside there is also nothing… i look straight away, unsure what to do. Going back or following her? I know she doesn’t live far away, so maybe i should check on this.

So i made my way down the street. As i look up a can see a someone walking arround the corner. I start running and cross the corner as i spot Sabrina, but not just her

" Hey!" I shout out

@Patch
@Eagle

Sabrina

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice. As soon as Devon shouted the person ran off.

"Hey wait!"

Devon

I stop running as the person runs off and walk over to Sabrina. " what happened?" i ask her and look after the Person.

1 Like

Sabrina

I watch as Devon walks towards to me. "Nothing much. They must have been following me and I didn’t notice. Hrm I didn’t recognize them. Did you?"

I look at Fenella who is still hysterical and bite my lip.

Devon

" I don’t know them either, i wasn’t even sure, of the are friends or enemy. But their reaction to me says it all" I answer Sabrina before i look down at Fenella. " What does she wants? " i ask unsure.

1 Like

Sabrina

" Oh she needs her diaper changed. I was going to do it at school but I forgot the wipes. That’s why I’m taking her home. What are you doing here anyways?"

1 Like

Devon

" Checking out on you" i answer Sabrina " Genesis and i have wait for you and after some time we wondered where you are. So i went out to check on you"

After she has mentioned the diaper i can smell it, urhg… " Should i go with you? Just in case?"

1 Like

Sabrina

I smile at Devon who just noticed the stench of Fenella. " I should be fine Devon don’t worry. You should go back to the meeting, I wouldn’t want you missing out on anymore of it. "

Devon

" You sure?" i ask Sabrina " Genesis can tell us everything when we are back. I won’t leave you if you feel scared that These guys could come back"

1 Like

Sabrina

I look up over the hill. I’ll be home soon anyways and the boy looked as scared as I probably did.“It’s fine Devon! I don’t think the boy will come back. You scared him off pretty well” . I giggled

Devon

I grin and place my head on my hips, looking at the ground. " Hopefully" i answer her.

" Ok, i will go back, but take care" i look at her before i made my way back. I open the door and hear much voices from the Meeting. Yeah the discussion has started… I enter the meeting room and look out for Genesis

@Patch

1 Like

GENESIS

“GiGi,” I heard the nickname as soon as Corin started making his closing statements on stage and Devon was gone. The whole room was in an uproar at one point during talks of sharing resources.

Still I couldn’t ignore the guy behind me that called my nickname. “Why’s everything gotta be so complicated with you huh?” the young man questions as I cross my arms.

“It’s not. It doesn’t.” I say defensively. I thought we were done.”

He half laughs, half snorts shaking his head with a grin on his face. He doesn’t answer me, just keeps talking. “So you’re living with Sabrina and the farmer then?”

There it was. He was hurt. I don’t care. Well I do, of course, but I have to think about myself. “I’m not interested in playing house with you. We’re sixteen.” That’s two years younger than my mother was when she’d had me.

“I didn’t offer to shack up with you, for god’s sake!” He puts a hand through his hair. “Forget it,” he calms down. He hesitates, this is usually where he kisses my head, but this time he pushes a curl back then just stares at me. “I only wanted you to come to the City with me, but I guess I can’t take you away from the dirt. So I’ll see you around, GiGi.”

Then he steps back and walks out the door Devon is coming back into. There’s a lump in my throat that I swallow down before speaking. “Sabrina okay?” I question Devon.