A New Hope OOC thread!

I totally thought it was like the night before which is why Luke is worried/pissed lol

The guards figured they would catch them quick enough, but they didn’t.
Luke only just heard who the escapees were, and is no gonna send out a bigger task force to locate them

1 Like

I had a re-read lol!

1 Like

Thanks @Zandra glad it wasn’t just me who misinterpretation that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Catha we are screwed, these Techno’s want us captured badly. Haha.

2 Likes

Hey All! Im super interested in this “Project Atlantis”
Plot…I’ve been trying to figure out how to bring Sasha into the story. Can someone send me a message in TR and let me know if this is a plot I could get into as Sasha somehow? If it’s already a nailed down plot between players let me know and I’ll find another idea for Sasha

I’ll pm you in a few hours :kissing_heart:

hahaha seems like one dead Techno isn’t warning enough

1 Like

Sorry for delay in posts. I’ll try and stay on top of it from now on.

Also, I’m loving seeing the Technos being all bad and productive. I always wished we’d seen more of how they operated beyond Ram and his comedy and insanity routine. So curious about this Project Atlantis😳

Oh and hello, Moz :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

FYI: Yes I know I wrote in a different tense. Trying it out for the sake of rpg…

2 Likes

@Patch why not - go you! :slight_smile::crazy_face:

FYI - Alice’s nightmare was a premonition. I need someone to take on playing The Guardian. :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

You pesky Techno’s are not to capture Alice and KC. :kissing_heart::+1:

1 Like

Sorry - didn’t realise there was a plot or something going on. KC and Alice just seemed to be making it so easy to be captured…

They don’t have much choice.

Only option is to keep running. It seems there is not much to the island, and no places to hide that the Techno’s are not aware off.

Alice and KC can’t keep going as they are going to be exhausted, they already are.

I just have a preference in not wanting to stay a prisoner.

just thinking… are Ryan and Patsy arround, seeing the Technos?

As far as I know Ryan and Patsy are in the jungle/woods close to where the Technos and cages are thats how Patsy knew Alice and KC were gone as she had been watiching them the building they are in isnt that close to them thats why they can avoid being seen

1 Like

So am I the only one left on the beach? I didn’t think I’d be stuck this long. :confused:

If someone were to scream Lex might get over his fear.

1 Like

Gel, Jay, Ram, Ruby, Lottie, Slade and Zak all stayed on the beach.

Trudy, Ebony and Jack have gone into the thick bush. I think Ram was going to join us, but not sure what is happening there now.

2 Likes

For anyone not on the chat

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve been cast out of FB messages again.
Having two phones is a pain in the :brain:

And I’ve been working like constantly so I’m sorry to drop off the earth from time to time. I’m off work today and tomorrow I’m going to spend some time writing

3 Likes