Got a problem? Post here!

Oh hi @Beth

I was already wondering! If you wsnt to, you can pm me your email address and then you get the corrected version of THE WORLD WE LIVE IN NOW. It are 911 pages! Can you believe that?

All of me is just on the 4th chapter. So don’t worry… The girls had to decode me too. I first couldn’t see my own stories anymore :joy::sweat_smile:

Meanwhile you can entertain yourself by looking in the art section. I have done a thread there were I post draws of the outfits!

@Trudy… There will probably someone shout out to you for being put into the 18+ section… Just do you know😊

1 Like

Already fixed it for Beth :slight_smile:

@Trudy thnx… But actually there was someoneelse who contacted me over Facebook for she had joined but couldn’t find my stories for the life of her :sweat_smile: I told her she should post in the help section and “alarm” you… I guess she will do the soon she reads it

If they just post a hello message in the cafe, I’ll know :slight_smile:

The cafe is for regular members only. For new arrivals, we have the https://triberevival.com/t/the-introduction-thread

But as already said, if you are an adult, please pm @staff and we will fix any issues :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hasn’t replied to it till now, guess she hasn’t read it yet. If in doubt she will surely contact me again and I can lead her to one of you then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Clearly I’m not awake enough to remember that :joy:

@Trudy and @Amber our new member @Mistletoe needs assistance to be able to read the 18+ fanfics :blush:

Zwenja thx.
@amber and @Trudy it would be great if you could get me the access to read them :wink:

2 Likes

Should be fixed now @Mistletoe :slight_smile:

Yay thanks a lot @Trudy

Hello there,

Do you know how I can post links to my YouTube videos on here? I made videos talking about The Tribe I would like to share with The Tribe fans.

Thanks,

Hi,
I boosted your trust level so you should be able to post links now!

Welcome to the boards!

1 Like

Thank you!

I started watching your Antidote video a few weeks back. Actually need to go back and finish it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

awesome. Let me know what you think. Its pretty funny that all three ingredients to cure the virus are all stuff people can find at a local grocery store lol

@Ashley here you can ask for help considering to be able to read in the 18+ section :v:

Thank you, @Zwenja . It’s very kind of you to point me in the right direction! :white_heart:

If it’s possible I would love to be able to get a look into the +18 section as I would like to read the fan fiction posted there.

1 Like

Hi, @Ashley let us know if you have access, now.