What Have You Been Watching?

finally found a side to see all episodes of Thundercats ( reboot 2011). :dancer::dancer:

On Amazon: Still watching The Tribe. Currently halfway through S5. Not made much progress with Revenge, nearly finished S2. Just started watching The Boys.

On Netflix: Only Star Trek Discovery S2 where I havenā€™t watched any since I last posted. Finally finished Riverdale couple of weeks ago, god that was difficult. I did binge Instant Hotel S2 very quickly.

On NowTV: My Kitchen Rules S10, I love the judge Manu. Continued with Chicago Fire S1 from where I left off years back. Still trying to finish S2 of The Handmaids Tale. Finished Riviera S2 and cannot wait for S3.

The Handmaidā€™s Tale had 2 decent seasons, the 3rd has been a snore up until last episode.I have been waiting for those events. Some people finally got their due pay.
:high_heel::lipstick::dress:

Canā€™t wait for the season finale tomorrow.
And even more so, The 100ā€™s season finale. There will be tears.

Been watching ā€œThe Officeā€ because I canā€™t have anything heavy and sad in my life, right now. Anything else and Iā€™ll revert back to reclusiveness.

Iā€™m currently rewatching the Call The Midwife series from the start, I am on series 2 nowā€¦

no clue how it has happen, but i have started to watch dragonballsā€¦.lol

1 Like

Currently re-watching Vikings - however I have not seen the 5th or 6th seasons and Iā€™m on season 4 nowā€¦ didnā€™t realize how much I had missed the first time lol.

On season 2 of The Tribe again but taking a break for Vikings.

Still waiting patiently for Cobra Kai Season 3!

Iā€™m currently watching HSN ( a home shopping channel) scoping out those Christmas deals.

2 Likes

On Amazon: Just finished The Tribe. :confused: I am going to write my own fanfiction now. Revenge is no longer on Prime so stuck near the end of S2. Finished S1 of The Boys this is a great show. Roll on S2. Just started my rewatch of the amazing One Tree Hill. And seeing what Carnival Row is all about.

On Netflix: Binged watch The Society I think any Tribe fan would love this. Started Jugar Con Fuego (Playing With Fire) Also cracking now on with Disenchantment S1 Part 2. Still on Star Trek Discovery S2, but I havenā€™t watched any since I last posted.

On NowTV: My Kitchen Rules S10 have finally finished. Chicago Fire now on S2 season opener. Still trying to finish S2 of The Handmaids Tale. Finished S2 of Siren. Binged watched all 3 seasons of Faking It

On Another Source: Grand Hotel and Why Women Kill halfway through there 1st seasonā€™s.

2 Likes

waves into the round Oh lots of series I donā€™t know makes notes

I am doing a X-Files rewatchā€¦ The truth is out there! I absolutely love Fox Mulder lol

And I am re watching an old kids seriesā€¦ The Galaxy Rangersā€¦ Does anyone know it? I do love heroes :joy:

Has anyone watched the remake of Charmed? I adore charmed the originalā€¦ But the remake isā€¦ Meeew :unamused:

3 Likes

yeah galaxy rangersā€¦ long long time agoā€¦

still busy with dragonballs atm :slight_smile:

DragonBallā€¦ Thatā€™s the one withā€¦ Son-Goku? Those anime series finally got to many for meā€¦ I know Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach, Captain Tsubasaā€¦ But as a kid I loved Galaxy Rangers, Saber Rider and the star sherrifs, He - Man and She-Ra, Captain Planetā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

I made it all the way to pregnant Scully with my X files rewatch and then the summer happened and now itā€™s been 1.5 years. I should continue.

And I promised myself Iā€™d marathon the original Charmed cause I never saw it all the way but loved it as a teen. So. MUCH.

Currently watching season 5 of The Affair. The first 3 seasons were much stronger, I miss Allison. But I canā€™t quit because Maura Tierney makes even this series good. And itā€™s the last one, so I will suffer through the sudden futuristic twist.

right, Goku-San :slight_smile:
Sailor moon, Captain Tsubasa, Saber rider, He-Man, She-Ra, captain planetā€¦ oh yes !!! also defenders of the earth and stuff. :wink:

Maybe I will continue Fear the walking dead soonā€¦ I lost interest after a whileā€¦ :joy: Tough it was really exciting to see Michelle Ang in it!

The original Charmed is one of my all time favorites! Like Buffy and Angelā€¦ I really like those kind of series. Sadly most series now are the same somehowā€¦ Crime-Stuff, medical stuff (I just watch Greyā€™s Anatomy and thatā€™s all you need in that areašŸ˜‚) several series about fire departmentsā€¦ I havenā€™t found a new series I like to follow since agesā€¦ Oh waitā€¦ I watched Marvelā€™s cloak and dagger s1 oneā€¦ Still have s2 to goā€¦ Hmmm

1 Like

Iā€™ve watched one episode of The Affair oh do I have a story for you.

You know itā€™s connected to The Tribe right?

So in one episode (I want to say the season 3 finale) thereā€™s a band playing in the Background. That band is Streets of Laredo. Itā€™s a Brooklyn based band but the majority of the Members are Kiwiā€™s. Before Streets of Laredo the drummer was the front man for a NZ rock band called Elemeno P which might be my favorite NZ band.

Anyways Gibbo (Iā€™ve been a fan a long time and have met him so I can give a shout out.) was a stunt man and worked on a Film called The Locals with Dwayne Cameron. Which is actually the entire reason why I found Elemeno P as a band anyways.

Also the lead singer is Gibboā€™s Younger brother and the girl is his wife. Who he married while working on The Locals so itā€™s a whole 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon thing.

3 Likes

Whoaaaa! <3

Iā€™ve been having a marathon dvd run, I have watched torchwood, charmed, Dr who, and currently rewatching my lifetime true movie dvds, and think after those it will be a buffy marathon, tenko and the tribe and perhaps ghost whisperer and the Walton will be there somewhere, I vary rarely watch normal tv, so always have dvds playing in the back ground

1 Like

I just got the DVDs of McLeods Daughtersā€¦ Waitā€¦ Original title isā€¦ Hmmmā€‹:thinking: have to look it up on Google :joy: In Germany itā€™s Mcleods Tƶchterā€¦ I love this series and I was ever so surprised as I saw it the first timeā€¦ Noticing the name ā€œNapierā€ on one of the actor. It turned out to be James uncle and later his cousin also took up a role!

1 Like

Okay just checkedā€¦ Itā€™s called Mcleods daughters :joy:

1 Like