What Have You Been Watching?

On Amazon: S1 of One Tree Hill. Carnival Row struggled with it, do not think I will continue.

On Netflix: Binged watched S2 of The House Of Flowers :heart: Jugar Con Fuego (Playing With Fire) still on S1. Binged the remainder I had left off Disenchantment S1 Part 2. Watching S4 of Riverdale weekly when new ep available. Finished binging Big Mouth S3 tonight. Watched the 8 episodes that are up for Power Rangers: Beast Morphers, hope more are put up. Currently binging S3 of The Greenhouse Academy it’s so bad but so good. Still on Star Trek Discovery S2, but I haven’t watched any since I last posted. Watched S1 of The Last Kingdom but I am going no further. It’s too slow.

On NowTV: Finally got round to finishing S5 of How To Get Away With Murder Rewatching Lost Girl I am on S2. Chicago Fire no further with S2. Finally finished The Handmaids Tale S2. Watching American Horror Story 1984 weekly when new ep available.

On Another Source: Grand Hotel and Why Women Kill halfway through there 1st season’s.

Keeping that promise to myself, season 3 of Charmed :slight_smile:

It’s silly and funny and heartfelt and makes me remember why I loved it so much as a teen.

Favourite sister? Still interchangeable.

1 Like

I’ve done a Charmed Marathan 1 to 8… Favourites are Piper and Leo… Ideal power couple and forever love… I have my own replica Book of shadows and I put together a family tree and a family photo album… Took me years to get it together and its something I am proud and pleased I did… I love the Charmed legacy esp as Holly and Brian still do the Charmed banter on twitter with Drew and Wes thats funny… Then I did a Torchwood marathan, Ghost Whisperer and now I am on a Buffy Binge… lol not sure if next i will do Tenko or The Tribe…

1 Like

I am just on 21 Jump Street :joy::see_no_evil:

On Amazon: S1 of One Tree Hill. Started The Purge S2 but don’t think I will get through it. Rewatching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, just on S1.

On Netflix: Jugar Con Fuego (Playing With Fire) finished S1, it was awful. Watching S4 of Riverdale weekly when new ep available. Finished S3 of The Greenhouse Academy it’s so bad but so good. Finally finished Star Trek Discovery S2, was brilliant. Watching S1 of Total Drama, it’s funny. It is Survivor but cartoon format. Watching new episodes of Eastsiders S4.

On NowTV: Rewatching Lost Girl I am now on S3. Chicago Fire progressing with S2. Finished American Horror Story 1984, it is definitely one of my least favourites.

On Another Source: Grand Hotel and Why Women Kill halfway through there 1st season’s. Forgot to mention this before I am doing a very slow rewatch of Sunset Beach

You watch all those series in the same time? (of course not all at once… Lol) I would get confused mixing everything up👀

I just started to watch Sailor Moon crystal and I looooove it! It’s way more closer to the Mangas then the series from the 90’s!

2 Likes

Taking a break from dragonball right now, since the stream doesnt work any more and a friend need to fix it soon.

So doing a rewatch of assassination classroom s1 and watching s2 finally

Over the Christmas holidays it’s got to be Disney, fairytale movies, Lord of the rings, the hobbit and Harry Potter stuff😁

1 Like

Not a single Christmas movie this year.

But I am up to season 5 of Charmed. Hello baby Wyatt.
This was my ‘feel good’ series along with Friends and it still has it’s charm after all these years (pun intended).

Also wow Jack, I’d lose track as well, I think. Good brain.

2 Likes

Since September I’ve seen
“hjem til jul” (series, home till christmas short, like 5 eps or so)
home alone 1 -2-3-4-5
how to get away with murder
Snekker Andersen og Julenissen. (Christmas movie)
A Cinderella Story - the Christmas wish

1 Like

@Zwenja and @Amber I have a big imagination and can handle lots of different shows. But I am trying to cut back on how many shows I watch at once. I will give an update of what I am watching in the New Year.

@Patsy how much of how to get away with murder have you seen?

All eps except 14 and 15 in season 5

Exciting. Its one of my favourite shows.

I am on the last season, S6. Managed to only see the first ep so far tho.

speaking of christmas movies… i always ahve my little collection which i need to see during December,

• home alone
  • groundhog day
  • polar express
  • it’s a wonderful life
  • a christmas carol (Disney 2009)
  • christmas vacation (25.000 italian electric light bulbs yeah…)

I am not so much a watcher anyways :joy: I never can watch more then two episodes straight in line. Even not of the tribe​:joy::sweat_smile: I need breaks.

With books I read fast and book after book… But series and movies are different for me. I am just watching Twilight, so it’s really no favorite of mine.

Christmas movies which I always watch are to me:

3 Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel (got no clue what’s it in English)
Harry Potter
Lord if the rings
Hobbit
And… Star wars​:joy::joy::joy:
And the beauty and the beast😍

The Expanse, Shadowhunters, The In-betweeners

1 Like

3 Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel
Is it the
The old Cinderella movie?
image https://dbstatic.no/69212905.jpg?imageId=69212905&x=15.61439239647&y=15.96130592503&cropw=66.53088934148&croph=71.221281741233&width=614&height=370

1 Like

Yes! I love all those old movies from that area… In this one is the most loved one in Germany

On Amazon: Rewatching One Tree Hill, now on S2. Binged The Purge S2. I really started to get into it so I am glad I stuck with it. Rewatching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, now on S2.

On Netflix: Binged S1 of The Witcher. I bloody loved it. On a break with S4 of Riverdale, whilst my friend is away. Started S2 of Total Drama. Finished Eastsiders S4. Started S1 of Greenleaf.

On NowTV: On a break from Lost Girl, whilst my friend is away but I am now on S4. Started S1 of Chicago P.D and love it. Progressing nicely with Chicago Fire S2. Started S1 of Blood & Treasure, it’s great.

On Another Source: Grand Hotel and Why Women Kill halfway through there 1st season’s. Also still doing a very slow rewatch of Sunset Beach

I am managing to reduce the number of shows I am currently watching, haha.

I just finished the Good Place on Netflix. I’ve started watching Vikings which I’m having up and down feelings about. I’m currently on episode 3 in season 2 I think. I am also watching Steven Universe because my friend really wanted me to watch it ahahaha. Oh and since I’m also a sucker for period drama I’m also watching Call the Midwife

3 Likes